Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/6/2005 5:58:22 PM EDT
I was leaving a customer's site today north of Dallas. Pulling out onto the road into traffic I had to stop because a ratty old GMC pickup was speeding up to the stopped traffic (not sure why)- it was one of those situations were the other driver saw you trying to pull out and made sure he blocked your progress. Well, no big deal I had had a pretty good day and I was getting off a little early, (I would usually mutter some comment under my breath) I really didn't care. As the truck past me I noticed the passenger (sporting a full row of platinum teeth!!) casually making hand motions in my direction. I realized at that point that the hand signal were some sort of gang signs, something I have probably only seen in movies or TV. Nice. As the Pillars of Society drove by I started to grab a plate number... Thats about the time when I noticed it was a Louisiana tag.

I might be jumping to conclusions but I am going to say it anyway.

There goes the neighborhood.  
Link Posted: 9/6/2005 6:08:43 PM EDT
[#1]

Quoted:
I was leaving a customer's site today north of Dallas. Pulling out onto the road into traffic I had to stop because a ratty old GMC pickup was speeding up to the stopped traffic (not sure why)- it was one of those situations were the other driver saw you trying to pull out and made sure he blocked your progress. Well, no big deal I had had a pretty good day and I was getting off a little early, (I would usually mutter some comment under my breath) I really didn't care. As the truck past me I noticed the passenger (sporting a full row of platinum teeth!!) casually making hand motions in my direction. I realized at that point that the hand signal were some sort of gang signs, something I have probably only seen in movies or TV. Nice. As the Pillars of Society drove by I started to grab a plate number... Thats about the time when I noticed it was a Louisiana tag.

I might be jumping to conclusions but I am going to say it anyway.

There goes the neighborhood.  

Gotta agree...my business is located just south of Deep Ellum, right near several homeless shelters, and I've seen a big increase in folks walking around with luggage...none of 'em too savory looking.

Fuck 'em. I'm armed to the teeth.
Link Posted: 9/6/2005 6:25:25 PM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
As the truck past me I noticed the passenger (sporting a full row of platinum teeth!!) casually making hand motions in my direction. I realized at that point that the hand signal were some sort of gang signs, something I have probably only seen in movies or TV. Nice. As the Pillars of Society drove by I started to grab a plate number... Thats about the time when I noticed it was a Louisiana tag. I might be jumping to conclusions but I am going to say it anyway. There goes the neighborhood.

Alright, more free windshield washers! Woohooo, oh yeah baby.
Top Top