Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/6/2005 10:53:10 AM EDT
They have not put anything like this out in some time. Glad to see they are kinda getting back to the bluesy/smokey rock that I love. check out track #7 shesawmecoming loven it! Thats all. m-dc
Link Posted: 9/7/2005 3:08:06 PM EDT
[#1]
Went to the concert last night! WoOt!
Link Posted: 9/7/2005 3:09:55 PM EDT
[#2]
Can't wait to download buy my copy.  
Link Posted: 9/7/2005 3:18:04 PM EDT
[#3]
I wouldn't give the lowlife fucks a cent of my money.
Link Posted: 9/7/2005 3:24:25 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:

.........yup wont pay anyone a penny that bashes my Prez or my Country ........fuck em!!!
Link Posted: 9/7/2005 3:38:06 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:

Quoted:

.........yup wont pay anyone a penny that bashes my Prez or my Country ........fuck em!!!

A Big plus 1

I used to love em in the 60's and 70's , now I change the station as soon as I hear em.
Link Posted: 9/7/2005 3:51:14 PM EDT
[#6]
What are some good songs from this latest album worth downloading buying?
Link Posted: 9/7/2005 3:53:12 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

A Big plus 1

I used to love em in the 60's and 70's , now I change the station as soon as I hear em.

+2
Link Posted: 9/7/2005 3:54:44 PM EDT
[#8]
Since when do they bash the country?
Link Posted: 9/7/2005 3:56:20 PM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:

Since this album.
Link Posted: 9/7/2005 3:59:16 PM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Since this album.

I beleive they bashed bush, but why would they bash the country? What did they say?
Link Posted: 9/7/2005 9:27:34 PM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

A Big plus 1

+2

I used to be a very big Stones fan, now not so much so.  Entertainers should entertain and STFU.  
Link Posted: 9/8/2005 3:40:41 AM EDT
[#12]
I have learned to seperate polotics and basically anything to do with the entertainment industry. If I were to take a stand it would be just me and the neighbor on the back step with a washboard and a jug
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top