Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/5/2005 8:33:45 PM EDT

Animal groups have finally been allowed into some of the affected areas. However, federal authorities are forcing everyone, including elderly residents who have stayed in water-logged residences for days just to safeguard their beloved animals, to leave their animals behind to starve. In some cases, people are told that they must choose between taking vital medicine and taking their dog. This is illegal, and it has to stop.

PETA has issued a news release advising that anyone forcing a person to leave an animal behind is engaging in a crime, but that is not stopping federal evacuators from insisting that animals be left to die. Please, call your member of Congress immediately. Leave messages in Washington and at their home offices and get everyone you know to call too.

Jesus, I love animals too but isn't a human life above an animal life at some point? How about we rescue people first and then go back and look for animals afterwards.

However, I am curious to know just how many Pitbulls were left chained to trees when the homies rolled out of town.
Link Posted: 9/5/2005 8:35:45 PM EDT
[#1]
These people are fucking delusional. Absolutely nuts.
Link Posted: 9/5/2005 8:36:47 PM EDT
[#2]
i think PETA has killed more animals than it has saved.  

Animals come way after people.  Unless some rich guy wants his dogs back and is chartering a helo to get them out i say fuck the animals.  

1. Living people
2. Dead People
3. Animals and other PROPERTY
Link Posted: 9/5/2005 8:39:37 PM EDT
[#3]
Its the entire season, but check out the first episode, about PETA.  Definately worth a look if you havent seen it allready

Penn & Teller: Bullshit Season 2 (Torrent file)
Link Posted: 9/5/2005 8:42:21 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:

Animals come way after people.  Unless some rich guy wants his dogs back and is chartering a helo to get them out i say fuck the animals.  

1. Living people
2. Dead People, Animals and other PROPERTY

They need not be sequential.  I'd not leave a stranded living dog to die so i could pick up a corpse.  In most cases it won't be exclusive anyway.
Link Posted: 9/5/2005 8:44:42 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:

Quoted:

1. Living people
2. Dead People, Animals and other PROPERTY

They need not be sequential.  I'd not leave a stranded living dog to die so i could pick up a corpse.  In most cases it won't be exclusive anyway.

If it were my people I would want their bodies taken out before a stinking wet dog that probably belonged to a homless guy to begin with.  
Link Posted: 9/5/2005 8:45:46 PM EDT
[#6]
There are few things in this world that smell worse than:

A. Wet dog

B. Dogshit
Link Posted: 9/5/2005 8:49:20 PM EDT
[#7]
www.pet-abuse.com/

Hate the game, not the player.
Bring popcorn.

-Steve

Edited to add for the people with sand in their manginas, no the animals getting tortured to death part isn't all that funny; however, laughing at the stupid ass people who do it is another.
Such as, the guy who died while having sex with a male horsie. No, the horse didn't kick him.

Link Posted: 9/5/2005 9:26:43 PM EDT
[#8]
Bring the cats, dogs, birds and turtles.  Leave the PETA people behind.  It's very noble of them to sacrifice themselves for the animal world.
Link Posted: 9/5/2005 10:36:27 PM EDT
[#9]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top