Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/3/2005 11:50:31 PM EDT
Link Posted: 9/4/2005 12:01:00 AM EDT
[#1]

It's true...for me at least. Im AF and I definitely CAN'T dance...unless im trashed

-Derek
Link Posted: 9/4/2005 12:10:44 AM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:

It's true...for me at least. Im AF and I definitely CAN'T dance...unless im trashed

-Derek

No, then you only THINK you can dance!
Link Posted: 9/4/2005 12:39:47 AM EDT
[#3]
Cant watch at work but the AF is NOT doomed.   AF has smokin hot wimmenz, cant say that for the other services   Although on NTFU I did see a pretty damned good lookin army snack!
Link Posted: 9/4/2005 12:54:29 AM EDT
[#4]
Oh man...I have done many embarassing things in my life, but none caught on video. (I hope!)
Link Posted: 9/4/2005 2:33:34 AM EDT
[#5]
awesome
Link Posted: 9/4/2005 3:48:29 AM EDT
[#6]
Wonderful.........the "new generation" of AF pilots will fly along with their helmets on backwards as a "cool gesture".............whigger!
Link Posted: 9/4/2005 4:55:06 AM EDT
[#7]
He dances a shit load better than this white boy. But then, I am former USMC.
Link Posted: 9/4/2005 4:57:17 AM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:
Cant watch at work but the AF is NOT doomed.   AF has smokin hot wimmenz, cant say that for the other services  

True, but too bad the hot AF women prefer MARINES!
Link Posted: 9/4/2005 5:04:38 AM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:
He dances a shit load better than this white boy. But then, I am former USMC.

Army grunts can't dance either.  

On the plus side, now that he is caught, he may be saved from being turning to the gay side.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top