Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/3/2005 7:52:13 PM EDT
Looking to buy some sauce.  Online would be good because i can't find any local except in restaurants for to much $$$.
Link Posted: 9/3/2005 7:55:37 PM EDT
[#1]
Make your own!  3 parts of your favorite brand hot sauce 1 part butter and  splash of white vinegar, salt and pepper melt and pour over deep fried wings and get some cold beers.  Adjust butter to sauce ratio for desired hotness.
Link Posted: 9/3/2005 7:56:40 PM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 9/3/2005 7:57:21 PM EDT
[#3]
bwwsauces.2kond.com/CGI-BIN/LANSAWEB?PROCFUN+WPRODUCT+WSPLASH+PRD+ENG

I used to go to this wing place and their sauces are awesome!!!  

I've tried everything from the Teriyaki to the Hot BBQ sauce.

ETA:  Dammit....beat by Defcon.
Link Posted: 9/3/2005 8:02:33 PM EDT
[#4]
I usually just use Frank's Red Hot and maybe some butter
Nancy's Chicken Wing sauce in the grocery store is decent
or get it from the originator of chicken wings
www.anchorbar.com/productcart/pc/viewCat_P.asp?idCategory=3
Link Posted: 9/3/2005 8:07:56 PM EDT
[#5]
FRANKS

Hands down.
Link Posted: 9/3/2005 8:11:16 PM EDT
[#6]
If you have a buffalo wild wings close by they sell some pretty good sauces,I reccomend the blazing sauce,however if you are looking to buy online I can reccomend thissauceIt has a great taste but if you like them kicked up a little,add some daves insanity to sauce before you toss the wings in
Link Posted: 9/3/2005 8:17:04 PM EDT
[#7]
Franks xtra hot and butter is all that is needed.  Salt and pepper if you like.
Link Posted: 9/3/2005 8:26:51 PM EDT
[#8]
Yes I am very familar with BWW.  They charge 6 bucks for one little bottle.  That the restaurant I referred to in my original post
Link Posted: 9/3/2005 8:27:17 PM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:
Make your own!  3 parts of your favorite brand hot sauce 1 part butter and  splash of white vinegar, salt and pepper melt and pour over deep fried wings and get some cold beers.  Adjust butter to sauce ratio for desired hotness.

As noted by others, use Frank's Red Hot sauce and butter, but marinade the wings in the sauce and bake them.
Link Posted: 9/3/2005 8:31:39 PM EDT
[#10]
I found this sause called kick yo ass hot sause, had a donkey on a blue lable. This shet was friggin hot gave my wife one drop bout killed her, took two weeks to get out the dog house after that one. This stuff had a warning on the lable, and said use one drop to one gallon of chili.
OOOUUUUCCCCHHH, where's the milk
Link Posted: 9/3/2005 8:43:34 PM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:
I usually just use Frank's Red Hot and maybe some butter

+1
Link Posted: 9/3/2005 9:14:13 PM EDT
[#12]
TEXAS PETE'S!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Better flavor than Frank's
Link Posted: 9/3/2005 9:17:57 PM EDT
[#13]
TEXAS PETE'S!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Better flavor than Frank's
Link Posted: 9/3/2005 9:21:36 PM EDT
[#14]
Franks red Hot... add butter as you like it.

Use powdered cheyenne pepper to taste.

(LOTS of cheyenne...)

- BG
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top