Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/3/2005 5:38:21 PM EDT
Best prices on them?

Discounts for military?

Shipping out Tuesday for a month at Ft. Sill then for another month in California then onto Iraq.  Wanting to buy 4-10'ish depending on how good a price I can get.

Shirts at $25 a pop can get kinda expensive.

Looking for Army Brown, a few L and a few XL.

Link Posted: 9/3/2005 6:14:56 PM EDT
[#1]
I really think the cheapest place to get them is through MCSS or the PX/BX, both run by AAFES.
Link Posted: 9/3/2005 6:24:21 PM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
I really think the cheapest place to get them is through MCSS or the PX/BX, both run by AAFES.

What he said!  All PX's at Camp Pendleton and 29 palms have them.  Best prices plus they are tax free.  Check Ft. Sill also.  
Link Posted: 9/3/2005 6:26:50 PM EDT
[#3]
i got one on base for about $20.  its about regular price but no tax.

mine was the sleeveless one though.
Link Posted: 9/3/2005 6:55:52 PM EDT
[#4]
try the walmart knock off at $10/shirt
Link Posted: 9/3/2005 7:02:58 PM EDT
[#5]
My Starter Brand Knock off is the perfect thing to wear when fishing.  Here's me at 7PM in my In-Law's retirement village in SC.  Notice the friendly 6 foot lizard swimming up to me?  Knock-off Underarmour is Gator Proof ... and it helps you run faster when the bugger decides to get out of the water.

Link Posted: 9/3/2005 7:03:51 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:

Are they any good? Have you demo'd one?
Link Posted: 9/3/2005 7:10:42 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:

Yeah, but do the ones at Wal-Mart come in über-tactical Army colors?
Link Posted: 9/3/2005 7:27:21 PM EDT
[#8]
I got a wally world shirt in black that fits tighter.
Link Posted: 9/3/2005 7:30:02 PM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:
Best prices on them?

Discounts for military?

Shipping out Tuesday for a month at Ft. Sill then for another month in California then onto Iraq.  Wanting to buy 4-10'ish depending on how good a price I can get.

Shirts at $25 a pop can get kinda expensive.

Looking for Army Brown, a few L and a few XL.

In all seriousness, get the under shirts with the silver sewn into the weave.  It'll keep the nasty acne shit from taking over your back.  The socks made with the stuff are great too.
Link Posted: 9/3/2005 7:50:56 PM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Are they any good? Have you demo'd one?

I can't compare it to a real Underarmor, but the walmart stuff works well. wicks the sweat off your skin and evaporates dry quicky
Link Posted: 9/3/2005 10:02:52 PM EDT
[#11]
Tried PX, still $25 a piece.

Saw UnderArmour's website though and they offer a 10% discount for troops overseas, so I'ma call next week and see if they'll give me the discount even though we havent been sent overseas yet.

And I shall try Walmart and their offbrand.  Do they carry Brown?

And what are the shirts with "silver sewn in them"?

Thanks guys
Link Posted: 9/4/2005 12:46:09 PM EDT
[#12]
not sure if the walmart shirts come in brown. I know they have grey, white, red, blue, and black but can't remember if they had brown or tan
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top