Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/3/2005 9:48:09 AM EDT
Gatling gun kits, folding stocks, magazines over 10 rounds.

No sir, no PC stuff from the Cabela brothers.

(I'm flipping through their Fall Master Catalog right now)

Link Posted: 9/3/2005 9:50:52 AM EDT
[#1]
YEah.. they did OK after taking over catalog shipping from the old Gander Mountain.

Glad GM sold it to Cabela's rather than bAss Pro...
Link Posted: 9/3/2005 9:51:52 AM EDT
[#2]
They've got a store 10 minutes away from me in Buda.  The ostrich sandwiches in the food court there are terrific.
Link Posted: 9/3/2005 11:51:03 AM EDT
[#3]
Their gun and mag prices are a bit high, but everything else rocks. Especially the store sales. They do have black rifles, and other cool stuff though, which is more than can be said for many "retail" outdoor stores.

I could happily live in the Hamburg store.
Link Posted: 9/3/2005 12:01:36 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
Their gun and mag prices are a bit high, but everything else rocks. Especially the store sales. They do have black rifles, and other cool stuff though, which is more than can be said for many "retail" outdoor stores.

The one in Fort Worth Texas has AR-15s, M1As, and a mini-14s and some M1s/M1 Carbines.

And where else can I buy that evil assault weapon ammo?

Link Posted: 9/3/2005 12:06:04 PM EDT
[#5]
I went to the one in Kansas City when I was there last week. I'm glad I was away from home and travelling by air - it helped me resist the temptation to buy a bunch of stuff since I had no extra room in my luggage.   I'll hit the one in Hamburg, Pa soon though.  Cabela's does rock!
Link Posted: 9/3/2005 12:19:46 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:

Quoted:

The one in Fort Worth Texas has AR-15s, M1As, and a mini-14s and some M1s/M1 Carbines.

hr

Where is the one in Ft. Worth?  I didn't even know we had one in TX yet.  Last I saw, one was being built N. of Austin.

On another note, is there still a gun show at the Ft. Worth convention center next weekend (9/10-9/11) or is it going to be housing evacuees?
Link Posted: 9/3/2005 12:30:17 PM EDT
[#7]
I'm headed there right now!
Link Posted: 9/3/2005 12:56:18 PM EDT
[#8]
I just got back from the cabelas in PA. OH MY GOD. That store is a thing of beauty, all the animal specimens. and the Gun section is awesome, night vision scopes. Some AK's and AR's even a FAL i think. M14's. All different bolt/lever/pump guns. All types of ammo. Even a .50 BMG rifle! The gun library is sweet.

I bought a LUGER! All numbers matching, 9mm, mauser production luger with original holster! My grandfather got it for me because he has always wanted one. I cant wait to get it after all the ffl crap...wish i had a C&R ffl.
Link Posted: 9/3/2005 1:06:24 PM EDT
[#9]
Ours just opened in Utah. They have two new ones scheduled for Texas, one for Nevada and one for Colorado.
Link Posted: 9/3/2005 1:08:21 PM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Where is the one in Ft. Worth?  I didn't even know we had one in TX yet.  Last I saw, one was being built N. of Austin.

On another note, is there still a gun show at the Ft. Worth convention center next weekend (9/10-9/11) or is it going to be housing evacuees?

It is pretty much right across the highway from Alliance airport, I35w at exit 65. If you go up that way and don't see it you are blind lol
Link Posted: 9/3/2005 1:34:03 PM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

It's up past Cheaper than dirt...it's like on exit 65, I35NORTH I think...about 60 miles roundtrip for me. Worth it though.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top