Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/2/2005 8:14:56 PM EDT
Reputable source out of south Florida has it on good info that Al Quada manufactured Hurricane Katrina and aimed it at the U.S.  Their planned target was somewhere on the upper east coast but it went west.  They will be working out the bugs so that the machine generates much more precise, accurate and devastating hurricanes.  Project is called, in English, "Black Wind".

Lawdog

Link Posted: 9/2/2005 8:18:28 PM EDT
[#1]

Well if it's reported on Coast to Coast AM, it must be true.

Jim
Link Posted: 9/2/2005 8:18:46 PM EDT
[#2]
I like totally so believe you dude...
Link Posted: 9/2/2005 8:19:56 PM EDT
[#3]
Site Staff did it just to get us all riled up and give em an excuse for wholesale bannings.

Link Posted: 9/2/2005 8:20:30 PM EDT
[#4]

And on the fifth day the crazies came out of the woodworks...
Link Posted: 9/2/2005 8:22:41 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
Reputable source out of south Florida has it on good info that Al Quada manufactured Hurricane Katrina and aimed it at the U.S.  Their planned target was somewhere on the upper east coast but it went west.  They will be working out the bugs so that the machine generates much more precise, accurate and devastating hurricanes.  Project is called, in English, "Black Wind".

Lawdog

Well, this is contrary to everything I've heard.  Reputable sources have our own US Governments using weather control technology.  Didn't you all see the video of the contrails over the gulf preceding the hurricanes route change?  

Source:  AboveTopSecret.com
Link Posted: 9/2/2005 8:33:20 PM EDT
[#6]
you forgot the most important part.... the Bush administration gave them the device!
Link Posted: 9/2/2005 8:34:16 PM EDT
[#7]
And they are using ALL of the oil from Iraq to power it....
Link Posted: 9/2/2005 8:37:59 PM EDT
[#8]
I've heard that they also smuggled their earthquake machine onto a recently launched Japanese weather satellite, so expect the New Madrid fault to go any time now.
Link Posted: 9/2/2005 8:38:21 PM EDT
[#9]
I'm thinking Group Buy?

HH
Link Posted: 9/2/2005 8:43:56 PM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:
Reputable source out of south Florida has it on good info that Al Quada manufactured Hurricane Katrina and aimed it at the U.S.  

Bah. We'll just fire up our tried and tested  tsunami machine.
Link Posted: 9/2/2005 8:47:01 PM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:

Quoted:
Reputable source out of south Florida has it on good info that Al Quada manufactured Hurricane Katrina and aimed it at the U.S.  

Bah. We'll just fire up our tried and tested  tsunami machine.

Careful.  Some troll will be quoting us on some Frech website.  "High level sources in the US, clearly CIA due to their odd codenames, have confirmed.................."
Link Posted: 9/2/2005 8:52:38 PM EDT
[#12]
I plan to retaliate by cooking up a batch of venison chili and launching a counterattack....code named "Brown Wind"
Link Posted: 9/2/2005 8:52:44 PM EDT
[#13]
Link Posted: 9/2/2005 9:02:52 PM EDT
[#14]

Quoted:
I plan to retaliate by cooking up a batch of venison chili and launching a counterattack....code named "Brown Wind"

The lethal green haze cause by my IRISH DEATH brew may challenge the lethality of the Brown Wind - my corned beef and cabbage, spiced just right, can melt nomex.  
Link Posted: 9/2/2005 9:05:24 PM EDT
[#15]

Quoted:

Quoted:

The lethal green haze cause by my IRISH DEATH brew may challenge the lethality of the Brown Wind - my corned beef and cabbage, spiced just right, can melt nomex.  

Aha! You attack from the West, while I sneak in from the East. Osama will gag on the combined gases of our righteousness.
Link Posted: 9/2/2005 9:15:00 PM EDT
[#16]

Quoted:
you forgot the most important part.... the Bush administration gave them the device!

No doubt! Afterall, he planned 9/11 just so we could start a war.  Makes perfect sense now!!  In fact Bush is actually running Al Quaida. I can't believe I was so blinded by my own racism. All this time I thought that it was some Arab bastard but it was really a damn white hick Texan! I'll never be racist again!

The above is a Team America parody - no need to flame.
Link Posted: 9/2/2005 9:23:05 PM EDT
[#17]

Quoted:

Quoted:

No doubt! Afterall, he planned 9/11 just so we could start a war.  Makes perfect sense now!!  In fact Bush is actually running Al Quaida. I can't believe I was so blinded by my own racism. All this time I thought that it was some Arab bastard but it was really a damn white hick Texan! I'll never be racist again!

The above is a Team America parody - no need to flame.

Easy now with the white hick stuff...we dun got Texas, Nort' Carolina, and Arcansaw represented on this page alone.  I bein' from NC.  
Link Posted: 9/2/2005 9:26:47 PM EDT
[#18]
Which hurricane machine would that be?  The Earth?

Frankly, I'm sick and tired of those damn RoPers sending hurricane after hurricane at th southeast.  They've been doing it for millions of years!  The slaughter must stop!
Link Posted: 9/2/2005 9:27:49 PM EDT
[#19]
If there was such a thing, we would have it, and would have likely wiped out the majority of people in the Middle East 2 years ago. Then we'd change the name to the $.50 per gallon machine.
Link Posted: 9/2/2005 9:41:48 PM EDT
[#20]
I BELIEVE!

Link Posted: 9/2/2005 9:43:03 PM EDT
[#21]
Link Posted: 9/2/2005 9:49:43 PM EDT
[#22]
no no no, the hurricane was all Bush's fault!!!!!!!!!11111111111111 *head explodes*
Link Posted: 9/2/2005 9:56:13 PM EDT
[#23]

Quoted:
Well if it's reported on Coast to Coast AM, it must be true.

Jim

Man, I gotta findout who in the Richmond, VA area carries that so I can listen to it. Just for the humor value alone.
Link Posted: 9/2/2005 9:56:22 PM EDT
[#24]
I knew it was Al Qaeda all along
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top