Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/2/2005 6:51:31 AM EDT
did any one just watch cnn, just as they where gonna be bashed they went to another screen and took away the guys audio.
Link Posted: 9/2/2005 6:53:07 AM EDT
[#1]
Lmao now they just went back to him after he was done
Link Posted: 9/2/2005 6:55:51 AM EDT
[#2]
I dont watch CNN anymore
Link Posted: 9/2/2005 6:56:50 AM EDT
[#3]
He didn't have anything relevant to say so they went to the other press conference.

BigDozer66
Link Posted: 9/2/2005 6:57:44 AM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
He didn't have anything relevant to say so they went to the other press conference.

BigDozer66

I only found it funny they had him on full screen until he started talking shit about the media. Than went back once he was done.
Link Posted: 9/2/2005 6:59:32 AM EDT
[#5]
They switched after he started his bashing of the media for covering the violence. That's the last thing the NAACP wants. Afterall, this is the kind of behavior they uphold. I applud CNN for pulling the plug and switching to the Pentagon. It was the right thing to do.

BTW, Daryn Kagan was at the anchor desk. Maybe Rush is starting to have a positive effect on her! Ah ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha.
Link Posted: 9/2/2005 8:27:02 AM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:
They switched after he started his bashing of the media for covering the violence. That's the last thing the NAACP wants. Afterall, this is the kind of behavior they uphold. I applud CNN for pulling the plug and switching to the Pentagon. It was the right thing to do.

BTW, Daryn Kagan was at the anchor desk. Maybe Rush is starting to have a positive effect on her! Ah ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha.

Daryn is one of the only reasons I watch it!

Robin Meade is a good anchor also!

BigDozer66
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top