Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/1/2005 7:38:44 PM EDT
How many are worried about the future attempts at taking our guns away since all of the shooting those idiots are doing in LA? People like that down there make gun owners look bad and are gonna ruin it for the rest of us. They say the military has to hide due to 'snipers'........ Those people down there dont think, live in a dangerous area, dont store food or water, shoot at those trying to help them, bitch at the world for not helping them when they did nothing to help themselves!
All this stuff pisses me off to hell, and the damn idiots shooting and looting and ............ I gotta stop myself, or Ill be here all night.
Link Posted: 9/1/2005 7:39:51 PM EDT
[#1]
Buy up while you still can.
Link Posted: 9/1/2005 7:41:21 PM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
How many are worried about the future attempts at taking our guns away since all of the shooting those idiots are doing in LA?

I've been preparing fo this eventuality for several years now.
Link Posted: 9/1/2005 7:41:21 PM EDT
[#3]
Inevitable.  The dems threaten our right and the Repubs do nothing to protect them.  I predict a total parts kit ban and broader reauthorized AWB.
Link Posted: 9/1/2005 7:43:41 PM EDT
[#4]
*sigh*

Dupe for one thing

Stop worrying about another AWB it isn't going to happen!
Link Posted: 9/1/2005 7:44:27 PM EDT
[#5]
Those people arent gun owners, they're criminals.

Of course, the antis want you to think thats the same thing.
Link Posted: 9/1/2005 7:52:46 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:
Those people arent gun owners, they're criminals.

Of course, the antis want you to think thats the same thing.

Yep.  And, unfortunately, they do a damn good job of doing so.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top