Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Posted: 9/1/2005 7:19:09 PM EDT
"They [the authorities] immediately lost control and have never regained it".  I guess coming face-to-face with corpses can have a deep impact on a person.

ETA:  Oops, sorry, this is the rerun of the O'Reilly show...he lost it about 3 hours ago...
Link Posted: 9/1/2005 7:20:16 PM EDT
[#1]
I saw that also.   It sure looks like he's seen enough and wants out.
Link Posted: 9/1/2005 7:20:39 PM EDT
[#2]
I saw that, he has been trying for the past day or so, to get people help up on the bridge/road.
Link Posted: 9/1/2005 7:21:58 PM EDT
[#3]
Shep's pretty tough-remember when he beat the shit out of that other reporter back during the G. Bush/ Al Bore vote in Florida??

Sad.  This is terrible.
Link Posted: 9/1/2005 7:22:18 PM EDT
[#4]
Oreilly is an asshat.

"Isnt there a curfew?"

Duh! Hey Bill, looting is against the law in the daylight too. What a fucking moron.
Link Posted: 9/1/2005 7:22:41 PM EDT
[#5]
HE has also been making sure everyone knows there are a few AK's in there...idiot!
Link Posted: 9/1/2005 7:23:46 PM EDT
[#6]
Isnt that pretty much what happend. When your entire town gets blown out, things are f..... up.
Link Posted: 9/1/2005 7:24:24 PM EDT
[#7]
His J-Lo blowjob booper was classic.
Link Posted: 9/1/2005 7:25:09 PM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:

That was funny as can be
Link Posted: 9/1/2005 7:26:50 PM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:

What'd he say?
Link Posted: 9/1/2005 7:29:36 PM EDT
[#10]
O'reilley is interviewing a refugee
she said the "army food" was inedible.............
Link Posted: 9/1/2005 7:30:16 PM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:

Quoted:

That was funny as can be

Elaborate
Link Posted: 9/1/2005 7:31:31 PM EDT
[#12]

You do have to be hungry.
Link Posted: 9/1/2005 7:31:46 PM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:
Oreilly is an asshat.

At his best.
Link Posted: 9/1/2005 7:31:48 PM EDT
[#14]

Quoted:

She must not be poor enough.  What an ungrateful idiot.  I LIKE MRE's!!!  They beat hell out of old hot dogs!
Link Posted: 9/1/2005 7:31:55 PM EDT
[#15]
Just saw that. The thing that struck me is I felt a little tension between orielly and smith. At the end orielly said something like, "well I hope you get the journalism award this year" or something to that affect. Shep just kind of smiled like "yea right".

That seemed to me like a slam from orielly as if Shep was just doing it for a contest. People in the same business dont say things like that in front of the public.

Anyone else notice this?
Link Posted: 9/1/2005 7:32:16 PM EDT
[#16]
Yeah, Shep is an A$$hat! I saw a segment earlier where he just badgered a cop who was out video taping the distruction to report back. The officer didn't want to be interviewed and he just kept pressing him to answer his questions. Officer just kept walking doing his job. Shep has been blasting the police and national guard ever since...
Stupid prick!
Link Posted: 9/1/2005 7:32:27 PM EDT
[#17]

Quoted:

Heard that. She probably never worked a day in her life standing up.

Push her outside and make room for someone who desreves help.
Link Posted: 9/1/2005 7:33:24 PM EDT
[#18]

Quoted:
"They [the authorities] immediately lost control and have never regained it".  I guess coming face-to-face with corpses can have a deep impact on a person.
ETA:  Oops, sorry, this is the rerun of the O'Reilly show...he lost it about 3 hours ago...

Yes, it can. trust me.

GR
Link Posted: 9/1/2005 7:34:11 PM EDT
[#19]

Quoted:

Quoted:

What'd he say?

He said "blowjob" when he meant "block party."

There should be a video on the web. It was funny as hell when I saw it live.
Link Posted: 9/1/2005 7:34:38 PM EDT
[#20]

Quoted:

Quoted:

She must not be poor enough.  What an ungrateful idiot.  I LIKE MRE's!!!  They beat hell out of old hot dogs!

If they are giving them out at the astrodome, I'll drive over there to get some
Link Posted: 9/1/2005 7:34:49 PM EDT
[#21]

Quoted:

What did they want, shrimp and lobsters? Beggars cannot be choosers.
Link Posted: 9/1/2005 7:36:05 PM EDT
[#22]

Quoted:
Just saw that. The thing that struck me is I felt a little tension between orielly and smith. At the end orielly said something like, "well I hope you get the journalism award this year" or something to that affect. Shep just kind of smiled like "yea right".

That seemed to me like a slam from orielly as if Shep was just doing it for a contest. People in the same business dont say things like that in front of the public.

Anyone else notice this?

Shep sounded like he wanted to smack orielly in the face. Orielly is a closet Dem IMHO.
Link Posted: 9/1/2005 7:36:54 PM EDT
[#23]

Quoted:

Quoted:

What did they want, shrimp and lobsters? Beggars cannot be choosers.

I heard that and about threw a shoe through the tv! FREAKING IDIOTS!
Link Posted: 9/1/2005 7:37:57 PM EDT
[#24]

"They [the authorities] immediately lost control and have never regained it"

he's right
they should have started shooting looters right away before it got to the point of looters shooting at unarmed rescuers
Link Posted: 9/1/2005 7:39:15 PM EDT
[#25]
I was getting tired of hearing about the dead man on the road.  He's dead.  What do want them to do?  Toss him in the trunk and take him where?   I understand the frustration of watching the elderly go without water for days though,  Maybe they could have started bringing in some water themselves?
Link Posted: 9/1/2005 7:39:57 PM EDT
[#26]
Link Posted: 9/1/2005 7:40:22 PM EDT
[#27]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Anyone else notice this?

Shep sounded like he wanted to smack orielly in the face. Orielly is a closet Dem IMHO.

+1

OReilly is a self-aggrandizing hack.

Link Posted: 9/1/2005 7:42:35 PM EDT
[#28]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Heard that. She probably never worked a day in her life standing up.

Push her outside and make room for someone who desreves help.

+1 if she thinks its bad, I wonder what the troops who are protecting her sorry arse are eating?

Patty
Link Posted: 9/1/2005 7:43:11 PM EDT
[#29]

Quoted:

Quoted:

What'd he say?

www.91x.com/timages/page/media/fox_j_lo.wmv
Link Posted: 9/1/2005 7:44:24 PM EDT
[#30]
They're not beggers..."Dis shits owed to us...I's gonna gets my due"
Link Posted: 9/1/2005 7:44:48 PM EDT
[#31]
gagreport.com/bizarrenews%20-%20video%20-%20jlo%20bjob.htm

JLo comment.

edit: he beat me to it [above]
Link Posted: 9/1/2005 7:46:00 PM EDT
[#32]
I like Sheps news personality but orielly is a different story. One thing I cant stand in a person is self righteousness.

ETA: Rush is an exception

Link Posted: 9/1/2005 7:46:26 PM EDT
[#33]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Anyone else notice this?

And an open douche.
Seriously - what a dick.
AND WHO THE HELL COMPLAINS ABOUT MREs!!!!
I thought you savages were supposed to be starving - go home and eat the plasma TVs you looted!
Link Posted: 9/1/2005 7:46:44 PM EDT
[#34]
That is hilarious. Much funnier than what he is dealing with now.
Link Posted: 9/1/2005 7:47:14 PM EDT
[#35]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

What'd he say?

He said "blowjob" when he meant "block party."

There should be a video on the web. It was funny as hell when I saw it live.

Actually, he meant to say "curb job"

Could be. I have the video on my computer somewhere.
Link Posted: 9/1/2005 7:50:21 PM EDT
[#36]

Quoted:
I was getting tired of hearing about the dead man on the road.  He's dead.  What do want them to do?  Toss him in the trunk and take him where?   I understand the frustration of watching the elderly go without water for days though,  Maybe they could have started bringing in some water themselves?

I laughed when they interviewed someone who said the corpse should be buried.
I know it's not funny, corpses in the open are an issue, but bury it where?
Link Posted: 9/1/2005 7:52:33 PM EDT
[#37]

Quoted:
Yeah, Shep is an A$$hat! I saw a segment earlier where he just badgered a cop who was out video taping the distruction to report back. The officer didn't want to be interviewed and he just kept pressing him to answer his questions. Officer just kept walking doing his job. Shep has been blasting the police and national guard ever since...
Stupid prick!

I saw that segment too, he was being a dick. I had a little more than the usual respect for Smith up until that point. Now, I see him as I do the rest of the media.

He does say"Moneyshot" alot though  
Link Posted: 9/1/2005 7:55:21 PM EDT
[#38]
Shep is having a tough time thats for sure.....I'm sure its rough on them.....theyve been there the entire time and you know every person that walks by is asking for money, food, water, etc. That would have to be very demoralizing not to be able to help, only to be told to report it......

Also saw the lady that Oreilly interviewed that was complaining that she had not had a hot meal since the hurricane, she was complaining that she was only getting water and cold food....they should put her on a helicopter and drop her back on top of her house........
Link Posted: 9/1/2005 7:57:05 PM EDT
[#39]

Quoted:

Quoted:

MREs are good....I seriously like them..
Link Posted: 9/1/2005 7:57:21 PM EDT
[#40]
Shep is much better than Bill the Blowhard.  Shep is going through the shit, its impossible for any reporter to be purely objective after 96 hours of hell.

But O'Reiley?  He cannot understand how disasterous price controls would be on fuel supply.  He wouldn't listen to the FACT that WE HAD price controls in 1973 and people were standing in mile-long lines (or more) and limited to 5 gallons, if they were lucky.

Yes, it sucks that the working class cannot get fuel but what about emergency services?  Should poor people have it easy while the emergency generators powering the dialysis machines be silenced?

He needs to be hit with a Clue-by-Four.
Link Posted: 9/1/2005 7:58:01 PM EDT
[#41]

Quoted:
I thought you savages were supposed to be starving - go home and eat the plasma TVs you looted!

Now that's funny.
Link Posted: 9/1/2005 7:58:39 PM EDT
[#42]

Quoted:

Edited....do we need to say this sort of thing? HD40
Link Posted: 9/1/2005 7:59:12 PM EDT
[#43]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

MREs are good....I seriously like them..

Goes to show you how many americans have lost the survival instinct.  Hell if I was out of food I would eat ants worms and grubs to live.  Most GI's live of of MRE's and don't bitch about it.
Link Posted: 9/1/2005 7:59:39 PM EDT
[#44]
He is dealing with a number of issues right now.  He grew up in the area, he can't help, a little bit of survivor guilt, PTSS etc etc etc.  Granted asking the cop that way was a bit.  But again, he is asking for information, as well as news.  
Link Posted: 9/1/2005 8:02:02 PM EDT
[#45]
It seems to me he was trying his hardest to have AK's banned today from his constant rant about an AK being used.

Quoted:
He is dealing with a number of issues right now.  He grew up in the area, he can't help, a little bit of survivor guilt, PTSS etc etc etc.  Granted asking the cop that way was a bit.  But again, he is asking for information, as well as news.  

Link Posted: 9/1/2005 8:03:45 PM EDT
[#46]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Now that's funny.

I aim to please.
Some kid in ethics class brought that up - "how can you condemn them as looters? They need to eat! - they are starving to death"
"Last time I checked, starvation takes 3 weeks, not 3 days. Plus, TVs aren't that nutricious"

Some people
Link Posted: 9/1/2005 8:03:53 PM EDT
[#47]
They both like the sound of their own voice, and both wanted to keep talking. Which pissed them both off.

Two Alpha dogs squaring off, is all....
Link Posted: 9/1/2005 8:04:15 PM EDT
[#48]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Anyone else notice this?

closet dem???

He voted for Bill Clinton!
Link Posted: 9/1/2005 8:05:31 PM EDT
[#49]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

What'd he say?

www.91x.com/timages/page/media/fox_j_lo.wmv

LOL
Link Posted: 9/1/2005 8:06:43 PM EDT
[#50]
I saw the MRE complaint. She was really going into complaining about how bad the crackers were, how they hadn't had a hot meal, etc...

My impression of her was the same. She represents the class of people that want to be taken care of, bitch when they don't agree with what they're GIVEN, and have no ambition in life beyond getting that welfare check. What a disgrace.  
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top