Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 8/31/2005 3:18:36 AM EDT
They were coming home yesterday in my mom's new Honda Pilot.  She was flying down our drive way, which my sister's weiner dog Dexter was at the end of.  My sister told her to slow down and my mom said "he'll move out of the way".  She hit him with both tires.  He lived long enough to make it to the vet and be put down, he had a punctured lung and internal bleeding beyond repair.  He was a good dog that always hated me until I found him limping around the backyard with goatheads in his paws, I took them out and he's liked me ever since.  Maybe my sister will finally get a bigger dog, I have a 135lb black lab that has outlived about 3 or 4 of her small breeds.

Digital
Link Posted: 8/31/2005 3:21:16 AM EDT
[#1]
Please, for God's sake, not the dash-hounds.

RIP, weenie.
Link Posted: 8/31/2005 5:23:03 AM EDT
[#2]
So your mom doesn't care enough about your sister's feelings to take the time to slow down to try and avoid this?  

That's the impression I get anyways.  
Link Posted: 8/31/2005 5:25:58 AM EDT
[#3]
+1 on getting the big dog.  
Link Posted: 8/31/2005 5:39:25 AM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
So your mom doesn't care enough about your sister's feelings to take the time to slow down to try and avoid this?  

That's the impression I get anyways.  

So did your Mom blame the dog for not getting out of the way in time?
Link Posted: 8/31/2005 5:40:31 AM EDT
[#5]
Damn.  The last word of the thread title sure is important!

"My mom ran over my sister's weiner"....................dog

RIP little doggie
Link Posted: 8/31/2005 5:42:14 AM EDT
[#6]
Don't take this the wrong way, but your mom is a fucking idiot.
Link Posted: 8/31/2005 5:43:55 AM EDT
[#7]
That's horrible.  I feel bad for your sister.  Patty
Link Posted: 8/31/2005 5:49:22 AM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:

+1,but take it any way you want.
Link Posted: 8/31/2005 5:50:18 AM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:

Robo..I think you need to take my sig line
Link Posted: 8/31/2005 5:54:30 AM EDT
[#10]
Forget the bigger dog, just get a smarter mom.

Link Posted: 8/31/2005 5:56:36 AM EDT
[#11]
Yeah, I gotta say, that was a dumb thing to do...your mom isn't a LEO perchance?

I'd be royally pissed at my mom if she did that, for a long, long time. But then again, my mom wouldn't do that....
Link Posted: 8/31/2005 8:57:55 AM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Such a waste of life for a person to do that. Someone being too fucking lazy and impatient to move their foot the 6 inches to press the brake and wait the 5 seconds for the dog to move isn't worth a euphemism describing how utterly fucking retarded they are.
Link Posted: 8/31/2005 8:59:28 AM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Another +1.  I would never let her forget this.
Link Posted: 8/31/2005 9:01:32 AM EDT
[#14]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Such a waste of life for a person to do that. Someone being too fucking lazy and impatient to move their foot the 6 inches to press the brake and wait the 5 seconds for the dog to move isn't worth a euphemism describing how utterly fucking retarded they are.

I would consider walking into her as hard as I could some time and knock her into some furniture or something and tell her "sorry, I thought you'd move".  Maybe a few times.
Link Posted: 8/31/2005 9:02:05 AM EDT
[#15]
Ban Hondas, it's for the dachsunds.  MJD
Link Posted: 8/31/2005 9:02:23 AM EDT
[#16]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

I would consider walking into her as hard as I could some time and knock her into some furniture or something and tell her "sorry, I thought you'd move".  Maybe a few times.

That'd be a starting point for reminding her of her monumental fuck-up.
Link Posted: 8/31/2005 9:02:30 AM EDT
[#17]
mom is not very smart, poor dog
ETA: theres accidents and stupid fucking accidents. This is a stupid fucking accident
Link Posted: 8/31/2005 9:02:58 AM EDT
[#18]
Your mom is a fucking idiot.  We can't choose our parents, but I was lucky.  Give the bitch an ice cold bedpan when she is old and crippled, and mention the dog's name!  
Link Posted: 8/31/2005 9:05:08 AM EDT
[#19]
Man that sucks. I would be pissed at my mom.

Kind of wierd, my buddy had a weiner dog named Dexter, he got ran over also.

My weiner dog "Gus" seems to have a healthy fear of vehicles. My pug on the other hand is fearless of vehicles.
Link Posted: 8/31/2005 9:05:17 AM EDT
[#20]
pics  

sorry for your loss
Link Posted: 8/31/2005 9:12:33 AM EDT
[#21]

Quoted:

What exactly is the right way to take that?

Link Posted: 8/31/2005 9:12:51 AM EDT
[#22]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

I agree 100% but I wouldn't have had the stones to call the guy's mother an idiot..but I guess if he's been around Arfcom long enough he should expect for someone to step up and say it
Link Posted: 8/31/2005 9:14:27 AM EDT
[#23]
Your mom has a bright future in law enforcement.
Link Posted: 8/31/2005 9:15:08 AM EDT
[#24]
Did your sister draw down on her? I would have kicked my moms ass if she did that to me.
Link Posted: 8/31/2005 9:16:33 AM EDT
[#25]
Link Posted: 8/31/2005 9:16:48 AM EDT
[#26]

Quoted:

Quoted:

What exactly is the right way to take that?

To realize that this is just the internet, so it doesn't really mean a whole hell of a lot when a guy calls another guy's mother a fucking idiot.

Link Posted: 8/31/2005 9:27:13 AM EDT
[#27]

Quoted:

+1. You make it sound like you blame your sister for this because she has a small dog. Your mom killed the dog, plain and simple. She did it intentionally too. She can't claim that she didn't know the dog was there. Nope, she just ran right over it. If I were your sister, it would be a VERY long time before I spoke to your mom again.
Link Posted: 8/31/2005 9:31:35 AM EDT
[#28]
I'm waiting for the "it's just a fucking dog" posters to chime in
Link Posted: 8/31/2005 9:32:14 AM EDT
[#29]

Quoted:
I'm waiting for the "it's just a fucking dog" posters to chime in

SGTAR15 is locked for 30 days, so you won't see his posts about how animals are just property
Link Posted: 8/31/2005 9:35:45 AM EDT
[#30]

Quoted:
They were coming home yesterday in my mom's new Honda Pilot.  She was flying down our drive way, which my sister's weiner dog Dexter was at the end of.  My sister told her to slow down and my mom said "he'll move out of the way".  She hit him with both tires.  He lived long enough to make it to the vet and be put down, he had a punctured lung and internal bleeding beyond repair.  He was a good dog that always hated me until I found him limping around the backyard with goatheads in his paws, I took them out and he's liked me ever since.  Maybe my sister will finally get a bigger dog, I have a 135lb black lab that has outlived about 3 or 4 of her small breeds.

Digital

your mom is so fucking dumb that you should consider killing yourself as a form of atonement.

Link Posted: 8/31/2005 9:36:00 AM EDT
[#31]
DP,  Sorry about Dexter.  Just curious... I have never seen a 135 pound lab.  Any pics?  
Link Posted: 8/31/2005 9:54:14 AM EDT
[#32]
Gah, if my girlfriend heard about that, she'd feel terrible. They had a Dachsund that passed away last year.
Link Posted: 8/31/2005 10:00:35 AM EDT
[#33]
Dude... Your mom is NOT an idiot. The guys who are saying she's an idiot are wrong.

She's an asshole of the first degree. Disown her, but leave wiggle room so she doesn't remove you from the will.
Link Posted: 8/31/2005 10:29:50 AM EDT
[#34]
Well I was pretty pissed about it, as my mom usually demonstrates better judgement.  I don't blame my sister at all as she was crying about it forever, and took it the hardest.  I don't have any pictures of my lab but most people think he's half great dane because of his size, but he's 100% lab.  For those of you using inappropriate disrespectful names I won't take it the wrong way, but wish dysentery and a painful cancery death to your mothers.

Digital
Link Posted: 8/31/2005 10:43:21 AM EDT
[#35]

Quoted:
Well I was pretty pissed about it, as my mom usually demonstrates better judgement.  I don't blame my sister at all as she was crying about it forever, and took it the hardest.  I don't have any pictures of my lab but most people think he's half great dane because of his size, but he's 100% lab.  For those of you using inappropriate disrespectful names I won't take it the wrong way, but wish dysentery and a painful cancery death to your mothers.

Digital

She won't live long enough for it to happen... a fucking idiot like your mother will probably run over MY mother while she's crossing the street.
Link Posted: 8/31/2005 10:44:29 AM EDT
[#36]

Quoted:

Digital

My mom has enough health issues already, thank you.
Link Posted: 8/31/2005 10:47:19 AM EDT
[#37]

Quoted:

Digital

Now that everybody's dissed your mom-why'd the stupid fucking dog, seeing the vehicle bearing down on him, NOT get out of the way?
Link Posted: 8/31/2005 10:52:19 AM EDT
[#38]

Quoted:

Digital

So is your Mom the least bit sorry or is she blaming the dog?
Link Posted: 8/31/2005 10:56:06 AM EDT
[#39]

Quoted:

Quoted:

+1

It takes a real moron to expect an animal to react the way you want them to because you are too stupid to drive safely.
Link Posted: 8/31/2005 2:14:15 PM EDT
[#40]

Quoted:

Digital

Well, now we know the absolute fucking stupidity your mother demonstrated runs right in the family .
Link Posted: 8/31/2005 3:32:06 PM EDT
[#41]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Digital

Now that everybody's dissed your mom-why'd the stupid fucking dog, seeing the vehicle bearing down on him, NOT get out of the way?

Dumbest comment in this thread. Maybe it is because it is a dog and can't understand the danger that a moving car represents. Particularly a car that they are familiar with and associate with people they like.
Link Posted: 8/31/2005 3:33:44 PM EDT
[#42]
I am sorry man,that sucks. We think of our dogs as family and we would hate to lose one of them.
Link Posted: 8/31/2005 3:35:22 PM EDT
[#43]
I am sure the mother is going throug her own little personal hellfor doing this to her childs pet.
Link Posted: 8/31/2005 3:36:37 PM EDT
[#44]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Digital

Well, now we know the absolute fucking stupidity your mother demonstrated runs right in the family .

Why would someone post a thread about their mom being an insensitive idiot (on the internet), and get ANGRY at people for pointing it out  

Wishing a "painful cancery death to your mothers" for pointing out something that is pretty accurate is pretty childish.      

Heat.  Kitchen.  Door's thataway ---->
Link Posted: 8/31/2005 3:42:51 PM EDT
[#45]

Quoted:

Digital

Cancer to everybody huh…

You are as fucking stupid as your stupid mother. But what do expect morons breed morons.
Link Posted: 8/31/2005 3:50:23 PM EDT
[#46]
 Back on topic..........

RIP, Wee Weinie......

On the Rainbow Bridge, there are no cars!
Link Posted: 8/31/2005 3:52:45 PM EDT
[#47]
That sucks. We got 4 dachshounds... they'r egreat dogs... just pray you don't have to pay for back surgery. I've done it on 2 of the dogs. I love em to death but damn is it expensive.
Link Posted: 8/31/2005 3:52:52 PM EDT
[#48]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Digital

Cancer to everybody huh…

You are as fucking stupid as your stupid mother. But what do expect morons breed morons.

+ 1
Link Posted: 8/31/2005 4:00:03 PM EDT
[#49]
IT WAS AN ACCIDENT!!! Sheeeesh, wake up up & smell the collie.
Link Posted: 8/31/2005 6:34:44 PM EDT
[#50]

Quoted:
I am sure the mother is going throug her own little personal hellfor doing this to her childs pet.

She seems like the kind of insensitive fucktard that couldn't care less. I feel bad for the sister, but the son who posted this is in the same league as his dumbass mother.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top