Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 8/27/2005 8:57:30 PM EDT

(it's the scene where Baldwin / Jayne tries to trade his best rifle for the Captain's 'wife'. His rifle named 'Vera')

Link Posted: 8/20/2005 9:59:57 PM EDT
[#1]
whups. wrong forum. Will one of you horrible liberal nazi mods kindly move it to General?
Link Posted: 8/27/2005 9:10:18 PM EDT
[#2]
Dammit Mal!

I forgot my line!
Link Posted: 8/27/2005 9:15:34 PM EDT
[#3]
I like the bounty hunter guy that snuck on their ship, I was cracking up because he was the same actor that played the ADA in the old law & order seasons.
Link Posted: 8/27/2005 9:30:13 PM EDT
[#4]

"I wash aiming fer hiz head!"
Link Posted: 8/27/2005 9:39:52 PM EDT
[#5]
Best show ever.  I'd give your left nut to have them bring it back...

At least they're coming out with a movie; hopefully that turns enough people on to it that they can bring it back on scifi.  What an awesome lineup they'd have with BSG followed by Firefly.
Link Posted: 8/27/2005 9:47:33 PM EDT
[#6]

Link Posted: 8/27/2005 10:00:51 PM EDT
[#7]
Link Posted: 8/27/2005 10:13:30 PM EDT
[#8]
Finished the whole DVD set a couple weeks ago, Vera makes a comeback in a later episode.  Something to the effect "See, when you dress up nice you get taken out"
Link Posted: 8/27/2005 10:31:02 PM EDT
[#9]
Firefly is indeed The Shit™
Link Posted: 8/27/2005 11:05:06 PM EDT
[#10]
Jayne has some of the best lines in the series... He's not the dunce he appears to be at first glance :)
Link Posted: 8/28/2005 11:23:43 AM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:
img.photobucket.com/albums/v95/rayra/nonsense/vera01.jpg img.photobucket.com/albums/v95/rayra/nonsense/vera02.jpg img.photobucket.com/albums/v95/rayra/nonsense/vera03.jpg

(it's the scene where Baldwin / Jayne tries to trade his best rifle for the Captain's 'wife'. His rifle named 'Vera')

I missed it!!  They showed "Our Mrs. Reynolds"?  A great episode.  That's ok, I've got the DVDs.

By far one of the very best of the series was also a "lost episode" that never aired on Fox - Episode 10, "Trash."  They run into Mal's "wife" again and get caught up in a scheme of hers to steal a very rare and expensive gun from her new "husband."  You'll know it by the opening scene of Mal standing totally naked all alone in the middle of the desert.  The rest of the episode walks you through just how he got there.  If you don't have the DVDs, you do *not* want to miss this episode!!

Also, this means that next week the'll show Episode 6 - "Jaynestown."  If you're a fan of Jayne you don't want to miss this one, either!!!
Link Posted: 8/28/2005 12:22:20 PM EDT
[#12]
SciFi channel Fridays at 10 or 11pm...Dragon*Con next weekend with many of the actors...Serenity opens Sept 30th...tell everyone.

ByteTheBullet  (-:
Link Posted: 8/28/2005 4:13:34 PM EDT
[#13]
Speaking of SciFi Fridays and Firefly, did you guys see Jewel Staite on Stargate Atlantis last week playing a Wraith?  It was really tough to tell it was her, but the voice gave it away.
Link Posted: 8/28/2005 4:28:04 PM EDT
[#14]

I love the line in the new movie preview.

Mal:  [angrily] Look, do you want to run this ship?

Jayne:  Yes.

Mal:  Well....uh....you can't.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top