Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 8/27/2005 6:04:59 AM EDT
It was a well done documentary though they showed it at midnight!! They should have had it playing primetime.  I can't believe how many times we had OBL in the gun sites but Clinton passed on him everytime.  Bastard
Link Posted: 8/27/2005 6:23:56 AM EDT
[#1]
That was a replay from earlier in the week.  Actually, it was on earlier last night also and replayed later.

They should show all four hours every week on all the networks so that the lefties can get a clue what is going on.
Link Posted: 8/27/2005 6:46:37 AM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
That was a replay from earlier in the week.  Actually, it was on earlier last night also and replayed later.

They should show all four hours every week on all the networks so that the lefties can get a clue what is going on.

Fuck yeah!  It pissed me off so much that I had to get my guns out and start cleaning them.
The wounds are still fresh on me.
Link Posted: 8/27/2005 6:47:47 AM EDT
[#3]
I thought it was excellant.
Link Posted: 8/27/2005 6:50:33 AM EDT
[#4]
When they said they didn't bomb the camp because of swingsets, it made me even more pissed.  Because of the actions/inactions of Clinton we lost 3,000 citizens and The World Trade Center.
Link Posted: 8/27/2005 6:51:05 AM EDT
[#5]
There's a National Geographics channel???  Oh well, this is Atlanta.
Link Posted: 8/27/2005 6:57:13 AM EDT
[#6]
I saw it too, the GF wanted to watch it.
Got me all pissed off again, those towelhead motherfuckers.

We will never forget!
R.I.P. all of those that have fallen.
Link Posted: 8/27/2005 7:03:03 AM EDT
[#7]
Doggonit.....I missed it and looked for the next showing and it's not on today or tonight.

Anyone know when they'll show it next?

HH
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top