Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 8/24/2005 11:20:55 PM EDT
Hey I feel like a total tech geek since Sony released the PSP web browser update Wednesday. Now I can surf ARFCOM when I am out and about with my PSP as long as I am around a WiFi source. Thanks Arvin
Link Posted: 8/25/2005 12:00:23 AM EDT
[#1]
That's awesome!!!

Arvin how is everything going?
Link Posted: 8/25/2005 12:41:59 AM EDT
[#2]
Btownboy,
   I couldn't be happier! Unless I had the woman of my dreams and she was spoiling by buying me guns and cleaning my M1! But seriously my surgeries went better than the doctors hoped and they are 99.9% positive they got all of the cancer. They are so happy that they don't think chemo is needed. So I am at home healing and thinking I need to sell some guns so I can get some different ones as a little reward to myself for what I have been thru. Thanks Arvin
Link Posted: 8/25/2005 12:48:23 AM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
Btownboy,
   I couldn't be happier! Unless I had the woman of my dreams and she was spoiling by buying me guns and cleaning my M1! But seriously my surgeries went better than the doctors hoped and they are 99.9% positive they got all of the cancer. They are so happy that they don't think chemo is needed. So I am at home healing and thinking I need to sell some guns so I can get some different ones as a little reward to myself for what I have been thru. Thanks Arvin

Hey thats incredible.  Definetly need to reward yourself.
Link Posted: 8/25/2005 12:51:35 AM EDT
[#4]
Congrats! Happy to hear everything went better than planned!
Link Posted: 8/25/2005 1:14:13 AM EDT
[#5]
Well now that you have upgraded your psp you cant run mame or game iso's on it.
Link Posted: 8/25/2005 9:24:55 AM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:
Well now that you have upgraded your psp you cant run mame or game iso's on it.

NoKarma,
   I don't know if I can play game ISOs or not. I am just happy I now have another reason to take my PSP with me where ever I go. Thanks Arvin
Link Posted: 8/25/2005 9:28:36 AM EDT
[#7]
Hey that's awesome!
I was doing the same thing a while ago with one of my newest toys...[link]
I definately thought the web browser was something that was lacking from the PSP until now.
Have fun!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top