Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Link Posted: 8/24/2005 8:09:07 PM EDT
[#1]
Ah. The guy in teh USMC shirt is reportedly 'Jeff Key, kicked out of the Marines for being openly gay and is anti-war. He has a one man stage show called 'The Eyes of Babylon'
www.notesfromhollywood.com/page.cfm?Sectionid=7&typeofsite=storydetail&ID=743&storyset=yes

Link Posted: 8/24/2005 8:11:45 PM EDT
[#2]
She's back?

Damn! I can't wait for W to go back to Washington and take all of those smelly ass hippies with him!
Link Posted: 8/24/2005 8:12:57 PM EDT
[#3]
Besides all the political crap...

Why does she want to meet with the POTUS if she already met with him once, she coulda and shoulda said what she had to say then....
Link Posted: 8/24/2005 8:14:40 PM EDT
[#4]
Dead from skin cancer in two years. I don't care how many stupid sun hats she wears. The lower half of her face is definitely leather Texas saddle territory.

Oh, and IBTL
Link Posted: 8/24/2005 8:15:03 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:

Why does she want to meet with the POTUS if she already met with him once, she coulda and shoulda said what she had to say then....

Schitzophrenic.  It was her other personality.  But then again, liberalism IS a mental disorder.  And we have identified at least one of hers.
Link Posted: 8/24/2005 8:15:55 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:

There is no "besides all the political crap". Her motivations are purely political, she's just using her son's death as an instrument to grab a few headlines for her agenda. This woman sickens me.
Link Posted: 8/24/2005 8:17:10 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:

Because she forgot to ask what Moore programmed her to think she forgot to ask the first time......I think
Link Posted: 8/24/2005 8:18:54 PM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:
Dead from skin cancer in two years. I don't care how many stupid sun hats she wears. The lower half of her face is definitely leather Texas saddle territory.

Oh, and IBTL

I hope.  Her face is a catcher's mit for sure.  Ugly bitch hog.
Link Posted: 8/24/2005 8:28:07 PM EDT
[#9]
Link Posted: 8/24/2005 8:42:34 PM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:

Oh, and IBTL

I wouldn't disrespect my ass by placing it on her face, alive OR dead....
Link Posted: 8/24/2005 8:51:18 PM EDT
[#11]
What a bitch. I'll bet she was glad her son died. Did she burn that flag, too?
Link Posted: 8/24/2005 9:01:30 PM EDT
[#12]
I bet anybody down there almost anything that he enlisted to get the Ever Loving Hell Away From Her.

You have my permission to tell her to both sides of her face.
Link Posted: 8/24/2005 9:24:56 PM EDT
[#13]
The bitch goes back to her ditch. BFD
Link Posted: 8/24/2005 9:34:56 PM EDT
[#14]
Sorry,  I meant no disrespect to the Rupublic of Texas. But you have to admit she has saddle face.
Link Posted: 8/24/2005 9:36:13 PM EDT
[#15]
The fact is she doesn't even want to see Bush.

OLBERMANN:  Last question.  It‘s pure politics.  The nature of the media coverage you‘re getting now, the response from other families of soldiers killed in Iraq, all of that, from the perspective of your protest there, in a way, isn‘t it really better if President Bush doesn‘t meet with you?

SHEEHAN:  I would think so, yes.  I think it‘s great.  And if he would come out right now, it would really defuse the momentum, and I don‘t want to give them any hints.  And I think that‘s something they‘ve probably already thought about.

Source
Link Posted: 8/25/2005 2:44:31 AM EDT
[#16]
Link Posted: 8/25/2005 3:14:01 AM EDT
[#17]
Her fifteen minutes should have been up two weeks ago.
Link Posted: 8/25/2005 3:17:44 AM EDT
[#18]
This is sniper team Bravo, I have primary target in sight, request permission to engage, also be advised, Large Ghey target of opportyunity also present posing a USMC, ready to engage, Over.  

Link Posted: 8/25/2005 3:22:15 AM EDT
[#19]

Quoted:

before the stopwatch was even started.

this CUNT sickens me
Link Posted: 8/25/2005 3:41:33 AM EDT
[#20]
She even looks like a nut...She and the runaway bride would make a nice pair...
Link Posted: 8/25/2005 3:48:38 AM EDT
[#21]
Link Posted: 8/25/2005 11:14:04 AM EDT
[#22]
just a bump for the day crew
Link Posted: 8/25/2005 5:46:18 PM EDT
[#23]

Quoted:

this CUNT sickens me

Why would you insult cunts this way???????????    
Link Posted: 8/25/2005 5:52:23 PM EDT
[#24]
"Hey look at me!  I got a fag on my side, my son's dead, and my family is falling apart!  I couldn't be happier"

Yup, definitely a liberal.
Link Posted: 8/25/2005 5:52:33 PM EDT
[#25]
MAN, when I saw the picture. I thought that somebody put a picture of that lesbo Ellen by mistake. It's uncanny how they look a like.
Link Posted: 8/25/2005 5:56:51 PM EDT
[#26]
She looks really torn up in that picture.    As I said before, this woman's son sacrificed his life for the undeserved right this self-serving woman has to run off at the mouth.  She should be ashamed.
Link Posted: 8/25/2005 6:21:46 PM EDT
[#27]

Quoted:

Liberal media has extended the born on date of this disrespecting bitch and she is now the poster cunt for the DemRats. She shames all who wear the uniform, including her own son god rest his soul.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top