Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 8/23/2005 5:54:41 PM EDT
My dogs will not stop snacking out of the freakin cat box. It gets emptied and cleaned often, but they are experts at sneaking into the damn thing when I turn my back. Its like an all you can eat buffet for them . I am suprised they don't follow the cat around and eat it directly out of his ass. DAMN it. What can I do to make them quit?
Link Posted: 8/23/2005 5:57:23 PM EDT
[#1]
smear the cats butt with ipecac
Link Posted: 8/23/2005 5:57:31 PM EDT
[#2]
Shoot the cats?
Link Posted: 8/23/2005 5:57:49 PM EDT
[#3]
Mmmmmmm.  An all you can eat Kitty Roca buffet!  What dog can resist.

I had to put ours behind the deepsink in the basement and make a barrier so the dog couldn't get in.  You'll have to be creative in finding/making a spot that the cat can get to but the dog can't.

Link Posted: 8/23/2005 5:58:29 PM EDT
[#4]
Animals are filthy.

Dont' get me into my wife's cute kittens refusing to carp in the litter box and sleeping in thier own filth.

Link Posted: 8/23/2005 5:59:20 PM EDT
[#5]
I just used the shock collar treatment on my dog for that, he learned pretty quick that the cat food dish = electricity.  He wont go near it now.
Link Posted: 8/23/2005 5:59:49 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:
....make a barrier so the dog couldn't get in.  You'll have to be creative in finding/making a spot that the cat can get to but the dog can't.

SON OF A .....       why couldn't I think of that.   Great idea. Thanks.
Link Posted: 8/23/2005 6:00:41 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:
Animals are filthy.

Dont' get me into my wife's cute kittens refusing to carp in the litter box and sleeping in thier own filth.

I hate when they carp.

Link Posted: 8/23/2005 6:03:15 PM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:
My dogs will not stop snacking out of the freakin cat box. It gets emptied and cleaned often, but they are experts at sneaking into the damn thing when I turn my back. Its like an all you can eat buffet for them . I am suprised they don't follow the cat around and eat it directly out of his ass. DAMN it. What can I do to make them quit?

But... think of the savings for buying dog food!

FWIW... a friend of mine owns a dog and two cats. The dog will literally follow the cats to the litter box and wait for them to get done with their business and chow down.
Link Posted: 8/23/2005 6:05:05 PM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:

Quoted:

But... think of the savings for buying dog food!

FWIW... a friend of mine owns a dog and two cats. The dog will literally follow the cats to the litter box and wait for them to get done with their business and chow down.

Hmmm hot lunch
Link Posted: 8/23/2005 6:06:36 PM EDT
[#10]
Ah, dogs love the Kitty Soft-Serve.
Link Posted: 8/23/2005 6:07:13 PM EDT
[#11]
Litter Box Cake

1 spice or German chocolate cake mix
1 white cake mix
2 large pkg vanilla instant pudding mix, prepared (I like Bird's® dessert mix)
1 large pkg vanilla sandwich cookies
green food coloring
12 small Tootsie Rolls®

1 new kitty litter pan
1 new plastic kitty litter pan liner
1 new pooper scooper

Prepare cake mixes and bake according to directions (any size pans).

Prepare pudding mix and chill until ready to assemble.

Crumble white sandwich cookies in small batches in food processor, scraping often. Set aside all but about 1/4 cup. To the 1/4 cup cookie crumbs, add a few drops green food coloring and mix until completely colored.

When cakes are cooled to room temperature, crumble into a large bowl. Toss with half the remaining white cookie crumbs and the chilled pudding. Important: mix in just enough of the pudding to moisten it. You don't want it too soggy. Combine gently.

Line a new, clean kitty litter box. Put the cake/pudding/cookie mixture into the litter box.

Put three unwrapped Tootsie rolls in a microwave safe dish and heat until soft and pliable. Shape ends so they are no longer blunt, curving slightly. Repeat with 3 more Tootsie rolls bury them in the mixture. Sprinkle the other half of cookie crumbs over top. Scatter the green cookie crumbs lightly on top of everything -- this is supposed to look like the chlorophyll in kitty litter.

Heat 3 Tootsie Rolls in the microwave until almost melted. Scrape them on top of the cake; sprinkle with cookie crumbs. Spread remaining Tootsie Rolls over the top; take one and heat until pliable, hang it over the side of the kitty litter box, sprinkling it lightly with cookie crumbs. Place the box on a newspaper and sprinkle a few of the cookie crumbs around for a truly disgusting effect!

Link Posted: 8/23/2005 6:12:19 PM EDT
[#12]
Dogs are democrats, sorry there's no hope for 'em.

Cats are republicans.
Link Posted: 8/23/2005 6:13:17 PM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:
Shoot the cats?

+ .22
Link Posted: 8/23/2005 6:15:28 PM EDT
[#14]
stick a can of pepper spray up the cats ass. Maybe the dog don't like spicy shit.
Link Posted: 8/23/2005 6:17:07 PM EDT
[#15]

Quoted:
stick a can of pepper spray up the cats ass. .

Im allergic to the bastard. I aint gettin near em. We just pass each other and exchange dirty looks.
Link Posted: 8/23/2005 6:17:37 PM EDT
[#16]

Quoted:

Quoted:
Animals are filthy.

I hate when they carp.

www.gsmarina.com/carp.jpg

Can you get that up your butt?!

I hope so, 'cause that's where it belongs.

I hate you.

Link Posted: 8/23/2005 6:22:51 PM EDT
[#17]
Link Posted: 8/23/2005 6:32:45 PM EDT
[#18]
I watched my buddys Queensland Healer suck a turd right out of the cats ass one day on his porch.  The cat had no idea what was going on and when he turned around to bury it the cat had that WTF? face going on.

A swear we laughed for 10 min after that,  helped that it was just shortly after 420 that day.
Link Posted: 8/23/2005 6:42:08 PM EDT
[#19]
   Used to have some sort of terrier mix, nasty little bastard.   The little fucker constantly rooted around in the cat box.  If it couldn't find anything in there would start snooping around the laundry room  looking for a pair of my wifes dirty underwear, he loved to eat the crotch of them.  If it couldn't any of those he'd go into the back yard and look for it's own shit to eat which would consit of chunks of panty crotch.  We had that filthy dog for 6 months and we couldn't take it any more, took it to the pound.
Link Posted: 8/23/2005 6:47:47 PM EDT
[#20]

Quoted:
   Used to have some sort of terrier mix, nasty little bastard.   The little fucker constantly rooted around in the cat box.  If it couldn't find anything in there would start snooping around the laundry room  looking for a pair of my wifes dirty underwear, he loved to eat the crotch of them.  If it couldn't any of those he'd go into the back yard and look for it's own shit to eat which would consit of chunks of panty crotch.  We had that filthy dog for 6 months and we couldn't take it any more, took it to the pound.

Geeeeeeeez, my basset loves to chew underwear. He will pass up chew toys, cat box, and bones for a pair of underwear out of the dirty clothes basket. Freak.
Link Posted: 8/23/2005 6:53:40 PM EDT
[#21]
WTF is up with dogs? Vile animals.
Link Posted: 8/23/2005 7:18:26 PM EDT
[#22]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:
Animals are filthy.

I hate when they carp.

Can you get that up your butt?!

I hope so, 'cause that's where it belongs.

I hate you.

I so rarely get to be grammer nazi.  Usually I am the one getting nazied.
I had to run with it.
Link Posted: 8/23/2005 7:18:39 PM EDT
[#23]
Talk with your vet. Mine do the same thing and then they stink like crap when they run around..REALLY disgusting. My vet told me there is an additive you can add to the cat's food that makes the poop taste like...well, crap..

I think they sell it at Petsmart too..
Link Posted: 8/23/2005 7:30:04 PM EDT
[#24]
Not only does my dog love Kitty Rocca she loves too roll in fresh Cat Shit too.

I swear cat shit must be the canine version of crack cocaine !
Link Posted: 8/23/2005 7:33:32 PM EDT
[#25]
Link Posted: 8/23/2005 7:34:12 PM EDT
[#26]
Tootsie rolls are all I see..
Link Posted: 8/23/2005 7:34:57 PM EDT
[#27]

Quoted:
Animals Dogs are filthy.

Link Posted: 8/23/2005 7:38:00 PM EDT
[#28]
When I was training my puppy, he would do the same thing. I wised up and started pouring hot sauce on the turds, and I'd let him eat all he wanted. None after a few initial attempts!
Link Posted: 8/23/2005 7:39:24 PM EDT
[#29]

Quoted:
I just used the shock collar treatment on my dog for that, he learned pretty quick that the cat food dish = electricity.  He wont go near it now.

I'm waiting to do that but my damn dog is smarter than me and waits for me to leave for work before foraging for turd truffles.
Link Posted: 8/23/2005 7:42:57 PM EDT
[#30]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Geeeeeeeez, my basset loves to chew underwear. He will pass up chew toys, cat box, and bones for a pair of underwear out of the dirty clothes basket. Freak.

Back in my younger days...

I used to live in a two bedroom apartment; myself and my GF, and another couple who were very good friends. The other chick owned this out of control/spoiled doberman (we used to spray paint his balls with fluorescent paint, draw smiley faces with a Magic Marker on his balls, dust his balls with flour, etc).

The dog was always getting into soiled underwear, pantyhose, panties for some reason.

Other than the abuse and humiliation we inflicted, I wanted no part of the fucking thing (my GF and the other chick were very close friends... the dog was their responsibility as far as I was concerned).

One night myself and the GF had to walk the dog and we noticed that he was sort of tripping over himself, having a hard time walking.

When we checked to see what the problem was there was about 2 feet of shit encrusted pantyhose hanging out his ass.

Long story short... I wanted no part of this and the GF had to yank another foot or so of dog shit encrusted pantyhose out its ass.

Link Posted: 8/23/2005 9:15:09 PM EDT
[#31]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Back in my younger days...

I used to live in a two bedroom apartment; myself and my GF, and another couple who were very good friends. The other chick owned this out of control/spoiled doberman (we used to spray paint his balls with fluorescent paint, draw smiley faces with a Magic Marker on his balls, dust his balls with flour, etc).

The dog was always getting into soiled underwear, pantyhose, panties for some reason.

Other than the abuse and humiliation we inflicted, I wanted no part of the fucking thing (my GF and the other chick were very close friends... the dog was their responsibility as far as I was concerned).

One night myself and the GF had to walk the dog and we noticed that he was sort of tripping over himself, having a hard time walking.

When we checked to see what the problem was there was about 2 feet of shit encrusted pantyhose hanging out his ass.

Long story short... I wanted no part of this and the GF had to yank another foot or so of dog shit encrusted pantyhose out its ass.

That is messed up. Nasty.
Link Posted: 8/23/2005 9:34:38 PM EDT
[#32]

Quoted:
Litter Box Cake

1 spice or German chocolate cake mix
1 white cake mix
2 large pkg vanilla instant pudding mix, prepared (I like Bird's® dessert mix)
1 large pkg vanilla sandwich cookies
green food coloring
12 small Tootsie Rolls®

1 new kitty litter pan
1 new plastic kitty litter pan liner
1 new pooper scooper

Prepare cake mixes and bake according to directions (any size pans).

Prepare pudding mix and chill until ready to assemble.

Crumble white sandwich cookies in small batches in food processor, scraping often. Set aside all but about 1/4 cup. To the 1/4 cup cookie crumbs, add a few drops green food coloring and mix until completely colored.

When cakes are cooled to room temperature, crumble into a large bowl. Toss with half the remaining white cookie crumbs and the chilled pudding. Important: mix in just enough of the pudding to moisten it. You don't want it too soggy. Combine gently.

Line a new, clean kitty litter box. Put the cake/pudding/cookie mixture into the litter box.

Put three unwrapped Tootsie rolls in a microwave safe dish and heat until soft and pliable. Shape ends so they are no longer blunt, curving slightly. Repeat with 3 more Tootsie rolls bury them in the mixture. Sprinkle the other half of cookie crumbs over top. Scatter the green cookie crumbs lightly on top of everything -- this is supposed to look like the chlorophyll in kitty litter.

Heat 3 Tootsie Rolls in the microwave until almost melted. Scrape them on top of the cake; sprinkle with cookie crumbs. Spread remaining Tootsie Rolls over the top; take one and heat until pliable, hang it over the side of the kitty litter box, sprinkling it lightly with cookie crumbs. Place the box on a newspaper and sprinkle a few of the cookie crumbs around for a truly disgusting effect!

www.fabulousfoods.com/recipes/dessert/cakes/cakeimg/kittylitter.jpg

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!Funniest thing I've read in awhile!!!
Link Posted: 8/24/2005 2:11:23 PM EDT
[#33]
My wife had to pull what was left of a black trash bag full of catfish heads out of her Doberman's ass a few years ago. This Dobie was also a litterbox diver. I told my wife that the litter encrusted cat turds looked like pastry with sprinkles.
Link Posted: 8/24/2005 4:06:04 PM EDT
[#34]

Quoted:

Quoted:
Animals are filthy.

I hate when they carp.

Didn't a guy try to carp and have to call the ambulance?

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top