Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 8/23/2005 10:58:40 AM EDT
Link Posted: 8/23/2005 11:01:02 AM EDT
[#1]
The filthy illegal aliens have shot up the statistics on police shootings here in AZ by about 350% in the last 5 or so years. They just don't give a fuck about shooting anyone.

I don't have exact figures though right now.
Link Posted: 8/23/2005 11:03:59 AM EDT
[#2]
wtf 350%!!
Link Posted: 8/23/2005 11:12:23 AM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
The filthy illegal aliens have shot up the statistics on police shootings here in AZ by about 350% in the last 5 or so years. They just don't give a fuck about shooting anyone.

Well how many were shot to start with.  If it was 1 and then it was 3 is a bit different than it was 10 and now it's 35.  Still it's 2 or 25 people who should not have died.  
Link Posted: 8/23/2005 11:17:24 AM EDT
[#4]
Police are using Tasers like ranchers use cattle prods, they are tracking people at gun shows and questioning family members and neighbors, they are setting up fake drug checkpoints to scare people into a sting, they are using heavy force for simple cases, no-knock raiding wrong houses and then arresting the occupants of the wrong house for resisting, along with a whole bunch of othe crap....it's not suprising some of the people are getting pissed and striking back at the cops.  What do you expect?

Vote from the rooftops...isn't that what everyone here says anyway?
Link Posted: 8/23/2005 11:30:47 AM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Well how many were shot to start with.  If it was 1 and then it was 3 is a bit different than it was 10 and now it's 35.  Still it's 2 or 25 people who should not have died.  

In 2000, 1 Arizona LEO was killed by gunfire. In 2004, 2 were. So far this year, one has been killed by gunfire. For comparison, in 1995, 4 Arizona LEOs died from gunshots.

Overall, there has been no significant change in the number of LEOs who die in the line of duty in the last 25 years. Overall, gunshot deaths among LEOs has actually declined

Link Posted: 8/23/2005 11:35:52 AM EDT
[#6]
The number of LEO's that have died may or may not have declined, but the number of LEO's that have been shot at by illegal roaches has increased drastically.

I'm going to find some real statistics when I get time. Living in AZ I hear about every one of the shootings.
Link Posted: 8/23/2005 11:39:50 AM EDT
[#7]
www.odmp.org/year.php

By year.

The FBI keeps stats on officer assaults/ deaths .
Link Posted: 8/23/2005 11:42:51 AM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:
Police are using Tasers like ranchers use cattle prods, they are tracking people at gun shows and questioning family members and neighbors, they are setting up fake drug checkpoints to scare people into a sting, they are using heavy force for simple cases, no-knock raiding wrong houses and then arresting the occupants of the wrong house for resisting, along with a whole bunch of othe crap....it's not suprising some of the people are getting pissed and striking back at the cops.  What do you expect?

You're a genius.
Link Posted: 8/23/2005 11:46:40 AM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:
www.odmp.org/year.php

By year.

The FBI keeps stats on officer assaults/ deaths .

Looking at those statistics, it doesn't seem to changed much. I sure hear about cops getting shot at a lot more than I used to. Some illegal just shot through a cops windshield about 2 months ago. The cop wasn't hurt, but the illegal wanted to kill him.
Link Posted: 8/23/2005 11:51:04 AM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:

you know there are some decaffinated brands on the market that are just as tasty as the real thing.
Link Posted: 8/23/2005 11:59:08 AM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:

No more Koo Koo Puffs for you little mister!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top