Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 8/21/2005 12:05:32 AM EDT
[#1]

Quoted:

Quoted:
Mongrels.

Voters.

And people think democracy is a good thing.
Link Posted: 8/21/2005 12:06:07 AM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
Shoot the homies with the guns.
Problem solved.

shoot them all..bunch of animals anyway..
Link Posted: 8/21/2005 12:07:51 AM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 8/21/2005 2:05:31 AM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:

Quoted:
Looks like I need more mags.

8+1 and a reload of .45 won't handle that.

You'd be surprised at how the crowd would scatter when the lead started flying........

Still, I carry (2) spares

No Shit, if those Ghetto Goblins were Brave or Motivated it wouldn't have taken the whole trib-err group to beat one girl's ass.
Link Posted: 8/21/2005 9:39:09 AM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:

Quoted:
Mongrels.

Voters.

And I'd bet any amount that every last one of them eats, lives and exists on the taxpayers dime.
Link Posted: 8/21/2005 9:49:34 AM EDT
[#6]
Stingball grenades and an uzi.

Or for the less lethal folks, a gas powered weed whacker should provide some defensible space.
Even the people who might think it's a badge of honor to have a gunshot scar don't wanna get fed to the weedeater....
Link Posted: 8/21/2005 9:52:04 AM EDT
[#7]
Just remember, nobody needs more than 10 rounds so the congress critters say . I wish I could CCW, 2 more years. Until then, I have 4 of those FOX OC grenades and the 16oz cannister of spray with 30 feet of range. The Glock 23 is in my console, I'd hose em and blind 'em before I had to shoot em.
Link Posted: 8/21/2005 9:53:06 AM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:

Or for the less lethal folks, a gas powered weed whacker should provide some defensible space.
Even the people who might think it's a badge of honor to have a gunshot scar don't wanna get fed to the weedeater....

Chainsaw sounds like some good ol melee fun.
Link Posted: 8/21/2005 10:01:57 AM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Chainsaw sounds like some good ol melee fun.

I thought about a chainsaw, but it doesn't have the reach. A weedwhacker with the steel cutting cable would be formidable. Plus, you wouldn't have to worry about it kicking back or getting bound up.

ETA: I perfer a G21 and a spare mag, and the willingness to use the car as a weapon. God help the poor bastard that tries to jump into my car and steal it. I have no qualms about ramming a telephone pole at 80, just to kill a carjacker...
Link Posted: 8/21/2005 10:05:07 AM EDT
[#10]
I dont have to say it, everyone on here knows what we are thinking.

Link Posted: 8/21/2005 10:14:30 AM EDT
[#11]
deploying the car would be very favorable to any handgun in my mind in just about any situation.  

it's astonishing what these people (if you can call them that) do.  geeze
Link Posted: 8/21/2005 10:27:48 AM EDT
[#12]

Link Posted: 8/21/2005 10:39:25 AM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:
 Fucking savages.

+1,000,000

I couldn't even watch that, it made me sick to my stomach. . . .You know, if they want to act like animals maybe they should be treated that way as well.

I can't even explain what I feel about what happened to that woman
Link Posted: 8/21/2005 10:41:23 AM EDT
[#14]

Quoted:
hmmm nobody has said it yet

snitches get stitches

give me a fucking break!!  You can't be serious, if you are, you are no better than those worthless fucks on the video and should be dealt with accordingly
Link Posted: 8/21/2005 10:44:13 AM EDT
[#15]

Quoted:
 Fucking savages.

+1
Link Posted: 8/21/2005 11:01:00 AM EDT
[#16]
If people behave like animals, they should be treated like animals...
Link Posted: 8/21/2005 11:26:05 AM EDT
[#17]
I have 15 rounds in the magazine of  my Glock 9mm and one down the chamber. I also have a spare 15 round mag with some OC in my car. I would have to say I would be able to  take out a few of these guys.
Link Posted: 8/21/2005 12:03:28 PM EDT
[#18]
Where's a MK19 when you need one.
Link Posted: 8/21/2005 12:10:13 PM EDT
[#19]
Note to self:  Order two more mags for CCW pistol Monday morning ...
Link Posted: 8/21/2005 12:12:01 PM EDT
[#20]
If ever I saw the proper venue for the employment of an airstrike using napalm - that was it!

F@*king Savages
Link Posted: 8/21/2005 12:30:57 PM EDT
[#21]
Link Posted: 8/21/2005 12:53:43 PM EDT
[#22]
Fuckers  I bet most of that mob voted for Gore and Kerry so they can get their check.

I would have drove over those fucktards until I couldn't go any further.  Then start randomly shooting anyone. 12+1, plus 2 spare mags, plus I carry either the shotty or the carbine.   All things equal I would have taken out that whole crowd.

I glad we have the police to help protect us.
Link Posted: 8/21/2005 12:59:25 PM EDT
[#23]

Quoted:
Where's a MK19 when you need one.

A bit unwieldy for CQB though....that's if you're in the car & trying to get out of the crowd.  Outside the crowd a distance away it'd be perfect.

A "zippo" would be handy also.  
Light up the nearest goons & when the others see them run around screaming while on fire they'll change their attitude.

Link Posted: 8/21/2005 1:18:20 PM EDT
[#24]
I'm all for the weedwhacker.  Funniest damned thing I've read in a while!!
Link Posted: 8/21/2005 1:33:36 PM EDT
[#25]
Being a snitch has it's downside obviously. That being said, why did the car stop? Why did the driver give her up? Looked like a set up to me.
Link Posted: 8/21/2005 1:51:19 PM EDT
[#26]
"blocked in" or not, first thing you learn about driving here in Detroit in a situation like that is...

1. AIM
2. DUCK
3. FLOOR IT!
4. If you hit something/someone and get stuck, put it in reverse and repeat 1-3, repeat process until safely away from scene.

someone gets in the way, too fucking bad for them....

my buddys dad was in a similar situation, a black lady in a suburban hit him and fled the scene. he followed her to get the plate and any other info he could. Suddenly she pulled into a 7-11 type parking lot where two other cars and hers blocked his car in. people got out and starting kicking and hitting his car, threating to kill him. So what did he do, floored it into her suburban, then reversed it full force into the thug wanna bes nice caddy, then put it drive and floored it into the suburban taking the rear bumber assembly off. then drove off to the local PD.

Gang banger wanna be's were left standing with two busted up ghetto sleds anda stupid look on their face. Since he had the police report and their plate he paid very lil to have his car fixed/
Link Posted: 8/21/2005 9:23:05 PM EDT
[#27]

Quoted:
I have 15 rounds in the magazine of  my Glock 9mm and one down the chamber. I also have a spare 15 round mag with some OC in my car. I would have to say I would be able to  take out a few of these guys.

OMG you are so under armed.j/k
Try 6 Glock 21 mags in the center console, REM870 in the ready rack pointed towards the floor board, Patrol AR in the trunk (useless in that situation). Taser on my duty dig (in the glove box off duty), Radio, OC, CS, 2 stingball gren., and about 30rnds of 12ga. 00buck. I think I am going to have a ready rack mounted next to the 870 for the AR. I should also get qualified by my S.O. with my 11.5" AR.

I make my wife carry her G26 and 4 extra mags in her SUV. Shes a great shot and I have shown her how to shoot from inside the SUV if she ever had to. Windows down of course.
Link Posted: 8/21/2005 9:30:44 PM EDT
[#28]

Quoted:
I believe an AK underfolder with 75 round drum would come in handy in that situation.

+1

Thanks ATF for banning automatic weapons.

Hard to kill a bunch of people in a few seconds when all you have is semi.
Link Posted: 8/21/2005 9:47:39 PM EDT
[#29]

Quoted:

Quoted:
I believe an AK underfolder with 75 round drum would come in handy in that situation.

+1

You can tag em just as easy with well placed semi auto shots. More accurate too.
Link Posted: 8/21/2005 9:51:57 PM EDT
[#30]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

+1

You can tag em just as easy with well placed semi auto shots. More accurate too.

Ya but when you want a crowd-dispersing weapon....you must break out the.....

Link Posted: 8/21/2005 9:52:22 PM EDT
[#31]
A good group of imbeciles for dropping one of these on.

Link Posted: 8/21/2005 10:07:17 PM EDT
[#32]
The only rational thought in my head, after that stomach turning video, is that every stinking one of those savages will be caught, prosecuted and convicted of MURDER.

I'd say it was a setup, too.  There was no reason not to drive that car away.  To my eyes, it was obviously life threatening from the very start - the disparty was too great.  Look at the outcome - she was beaten to death.

What is a SNITCH, anyway and what low life used it in this context in the first place?  A SNITCH - Oh, you mean someone who reports illegal activities in their neighborhood to the proper authorities, don't you?

I say we need more snitches in our gang infested neighborhoods.  We also need neighbors who stand up for and protect other neighbors and who are willing to band together to exterminate the gangs.  It might be nice if they actually provided parenting to their children, too - both of them.  Scum of the earth, they are ORCS!

Link Posted: 8/21/2005 10:16:52 PM EDT
[#33]
you guys can talk about shot placement and caliber all day long... but you cant beat a car in an alley ( or narrow street )
Link Posted: 8/21/2005 10:33:51 PM EDT
[#34]
Looks like a target rich environment to me.

CW
Link Posted: 8/21/2005 10:35:25 PM EDT
[#35]
I'm thinking we need to "Boondock Saints" that neighborhood.
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top