Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 8/19/2005 10:40:47 PM EDT
Link Posted: 8/19/2005 10:52:43 PM EDT
[#1]
Still has the EVIDENCE tag on it!!! Oh yeah...
Link Posted: 8/19/2005 10:57:33 PM EDT
[#2]
Come on!

That's worth a post...

Link Posted: 8/19/2005 10:59:48 PM EDT
[#3]
You think they would have at least taken the time to remove the tag. Or maybe they think it will lend it some street cred.?!?!
Link Posted: 8/19/2005 11:02:12 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
You think they would have at least taken the time to remove the tag. Or maybe they think it will lend it some street cred.?!?!

[Army-Navy guy from Falling Down]  This was used, man... It was USED!!!
Link Posted: 8/19/2005 11:03:59 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:

Quoted:

"This isn't one of mine."
Link Posted: 8/19/2005 11:04:04 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Great reference!
Link Posted: 8/19/2005 11:10:04 PM EDT
[#7]
Well whoever it is they have over 10 pages of guns for sale
Link Posted: 8/19/2005 11:30:01 PM EDT
[#8]
I would like to know where some of these guys get thier prices or at least when Gunbroker became a gunshow on the internet. This guy is asking some crazy prices for stuff like this Mossberg 152K. On a good day these are maybe a $200 22lr if they are in good shape and not altered. This one looks like the stock was messed with and he is asking alot for it. If his is truely worth what he is asking then I should get close to that for my Mossberg 152 then. Thanks Arvin
Link Posted: 8/20/2005 11:23:07 AM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Thiiiiink about it!
Link Posted: 8/20/2005 11:24:50 AM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Thiiiiink about it!

my thoughts exactly
Link Posted: 8/20/2005 11:40:08 AM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Thiiiiink about it!

my thoughts exactly

I'm like you man!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top