Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 8/19/2005 3:43:27 PM EDT
Half of why I use weather underground for weather is the user submitted pics.  This one was pretty cool.

www.wunderground.com/wximage/viewsingleimage.html?mode=singleimage&handle=ReggieRH&number=203&gallery=CURRWEATHER
Link Posted: 8/19/2005 3:45:26 PM EDT
[#1]
Cool pic!

Another great bookmark for outstanding images...

www.dslreports.com/pics/dimaging
Link Posted: 8/19/2005 3:53:37 PM EDT
[#2]
I've been there.
Link Posted: 8/19/2005 4:00:16 PM EDT
[#3]
Reminds me of Frigates going into Narragansett Bay in Newport
Link Posted: 8/19/2005 4:03:55 PM EDT
[#4]
I miss my time on those frigates... some of the work sucked, but the guys I worked with were great.

The guy's caption below the pics is incorrect I believe.  The OHP class frigates cannot carry Tomahawks.
Link Posted: 8/19/2005 4:45:53 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:

The guy's caption below the pics is incorrect I believe.  The OHP class frigates cannot carry Tomahawks.

+1
Link Posted: 8/19/2005 4:51:45 PM EDT
[#6]
I wanna go halibut fishing!  I used to rent a halibut charter out of Seldovia about 20 miles from there when I lived in Alaska.  Cool pic!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top