Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 8/19/2005 7:09:45 AM EDT
Hey Guys,

I ordered a stock pack from eagle industries direct online about a week or so ago. Just kind of curious what people had encountered as far as ship time, and did you recieve a shipping notice via email?

--sgw
Link Posted: 8/19/2005 7:17:20 AM EDT
[#1]
Depends a lot on the item, and more important, the COLOR (CB or MC ain't gonna be real soon).  I've had lead times of 3 days to 6 months depending on what I ordered, the color, and CDI factor.  Sorry, not much help, but that has been my experience!

PS. If CDI (Chicks Dig It), forget about it!
Link Posted: 8/19/2005 7:22:49 AM EDT
[#2]
Nothing fancy just a black stock  pack for my PSS-- heres hoping.

Link Posted: 8/19/2005 7:25:17 AM EDT
[#3]
Tan and CB is going to be a few weeks easy.
Link Posted: 8/19/2005 7:29:25 AM EDT
[#4]
curiosity got the best of me--i called em--they told me it shipped out on the 16th and should be in my mailbox today--wow do I feel like an ass. So used to getting shipment notices........
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top