Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 8/19/2005 6:30:43 AM EDT
[#1]
A scoped bolt-action rifle or AR-15 with a brass catcher works wonders.

What ought to be done is for the ranchers to, one ranch at a time, invite all the guys from the machine gun and artillery shoots onto their land to hold one of their events. Nobody is that fucking stupid to cross land with hundreds of guys shooting machine guns and howitzers 24/7.

While they're doing that, some contractors under armed guard go and build a brick wall three feet thick and twelve feet high. This wall completely surrounds the ranch, with a second wall around the rancher's house. The only breaks are for massive steel gates. Broken glass is cemented to the top of the wall and razor wire is strung along the entire length of it. Every thirty feet, put in a motion-triggered floodlight on a solar-charged battery with a recording saying "trespassers will be shot on sight" in english and spanish.

This will cut down on illegal entries to the ranch until someone manages to climb the wall or break through it. In either case, the rancher will know when the alarm goes off and the floodlights come on. Then he and his hired hands can just go down, shoot anything that moves with less than four legs, use the backhoe to, uh, dig a new septic tank that they had to fill back in because the bedrock was too close to the surface, um, yeah, and repair any damage to the wall.

Add a few sandbagged observation platforms so the ranches can see over the wall without getting shot, and you've got a winner.

Hideously expensive, but all those machine gun owners are rich bastards anyway, so the rancher can charge a modest fee to help pay for the wall and floodlights.

Once all the ranchers on the border have done this, we can get state-approved grants to fill in the gaps between ranchers with more wall and have it patrolled on a regular basis by BP and helicopters with infra-red.
Link Posted: 8/19/2005 6:31:44 AM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
Write it down m#$%&*(%r
Because it's gonna happen.
They damn well better sell that land. They don't want to be around when this guy gets his wings.

SSS

If I were him, I'd have Morris Dees as #1 on my short list.  You can take that to the bank.

The whole thing was bullshit.  Two fucking FELONS (the illegals) make some bullshit claim, and the charge sticks because of all these fucking leftist groups jumping in to help.  At the time time the gov't is fucking these men over, they allow the ILLEGAL ALIENS to stay here, brazenly ignoring their crimes.  

Any normal man could easily be prompted into a killing spree with abuse like this.
Link Posted: 8/19/2005 6:34:43 AM EDT
[#3]
I know the deck is stacked in favor of the illegals, but in most places, a person cannot sue for damages, harm done, if they were in the act of committing a crime when it happenes. These are illegals, ILLEGALS! They are committing a crime the entire time they are here, so they have NO RIGHT to sue for anything that happens to them while here.
I know, the folks in power just overlook the illegal part. They have to stay PC, so as not to offend the next voting block, and screw the American citizen every chance they get. All part of the big picture, as they intend to blend us all together in one big society.

This country is being stolen from us as we speak.

Link Posted: 8/19/2005 6:38:40 AM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:

So what are you or anyone else here going to do about it?
Link Posted: 8/19/2005 6:43:56 AM EDT
[#5]
That makes my body armor purchase today seem alittle more rational.
Link Posted: 8/19/2005 6:45:58 AM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Get off our asses and start threatening to vote for the other guy if the one we've already got doesn't start doing something NOW.
Link Posted: 8/19/2005 6:48:56 AM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Tell me what you can do that would work and I will line up.
Guns a blazing will only put good people behind bars.
Voting works but only as a group effort.

With groups like La Raza running unchecked and groups like the NRA under the microscope, its just a matter of time.

Not trying to sound so gloomy but get real here. Unless there is BIG change nothing will happen that can slow the proccess. Americans as a whole are not willing to give up being fat and lazy to fght for anything. We are not willing to give up the cell  phones, fast food, sat tv to go off and stand up against the gubbmint. Sure there handfulls of us here and there but come on. It aint gonna happen. When and if that time comes were the people stand against the govt, it wont be together and in large enough numbers to make a difference. They will make sure of that. So in the mean time the illeagals cross in record numbers, knowing that in the not so distant future their voting power will out weigh ours. We are losong our country to silent invaders and our govt is doing nothing. Neither are we.

CH
Link Posted: 8/19/2005 7:01:30 AM EDT
[#8]
Link Posted: 8/19/2005 7:08:26 AM EDT
[#9]
I think there is a shitstrom coming that is going to prove that the government is incapable of serving the interests of the public. The ATF, FBI, DEA and other federal troops are going to have to live in separate, protected communities, like Israeli settlements or the Western neighborhoods in Saudi Arabia. They will be trying to enforce an agenda that goes against the perceived interests of the American public and be seen as agents of the status quo and enemies of the people.

Like in Vietnam, the people living in the cities will lose control of the countryside and resort to force. Eventually, the cities will find themselves under siege. Now that I think about it, Vietnam is a great example of the direction this country is going.
Link Posted: 8/19/2005 7:17:46 AM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Get off our asses and start threatening to vote for the other guy if the one we've already got doesn't start doing something NOW.

The "one we already got" has had his chance and failed. The first guy to step up and remotely show ant interest in the border gets my vote.
Link Posted: 8/19/2005 10:03:24 AM EDT
[#11]
Welcome to America's Gaza Strip
Link Posted: 8/19/2005 11:17:09 AM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Find out if the judge is elected to the court. Some judges are, and organize a campaign against him.

Maybe write a letter to Jorge Bush Jr. c/o the White HOuse in Wash DC to register you protest against this outragious event.
Link Posted: 8/19/2005 11:24:10 AM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:
Once again, I repeat - who's the *real* problem here?

To me, its fairly obvious.

Hell yeah it's obvious, the "real" problem is the filthy illegal roaches.

Did you think it wasn't obvious to us?

Link Posted: 8/19/2005 12:44:51 PM EDT
[#14]
I'll be back in a minute I need to take care of something...
Link Posted: 8/19/2005 4:25:19 PM EDT
[#15]

Quoted:
The "one we already got" has had his chance and failed. The first guy to step up and remotely show ant interest in the border gets my vote.

+1.  At this point, if Hillary fucking Clinton herself came out against illegals, I'd vote for the bitch.
Link Posted: 8/19/2005 4:28:00 PM EDT
[#16]

Quoted:

Quoted:
Fuck it, whenever you see an illgal on some remote patch of ranch,desert, shoot the fucker dead and bury his/her ass. If there are a lot of em, leave em there fopr the vultures to eat.

Why burry 'em? Stack 'em up on a dolly and dump 'em back in Mexico with a "Import Denied" sign on their asses?

Stack'em right on the border-crossing trails as a Warning.
Link Posted: 8/19/2005 4:39:05 PM EDT
[#17]
I would shoot them if they ran across my ranch.  I would post the shit out of my property and shoot on site.
Link Posted: 8/19/2005 4:53:16 PM EDT
[#18]
I never thought I'd say this..but they should have just shot them, it would have saved them a lot of trouble. Attention to the liberals watching this thread...there is a reason we are armed, you and your ridiculous idealogy are it.
Link Posted: 8/19/2005 9:22:38 PM EDT
[#19]
Viva La Raza!
Link Posted: 8/19/2005 9:24:45 PM EDT
[#20]

Quoted:
Viva La Raza!

Si, Viva La Raza Blanca !
Link Posted: 8/19/2005 9:33:25 PM EDT
[#21]

Quoted:
"Mr. Mancía and Ms. Leiva also filed a lawsuit against Mr. Nethercott; Jack Foote, the founder of Ranch Rescue; and the owner of the Hebbronville ranch, Joe Sutton. The immigrants said the ordeal, in which they feared that they would be killed by the men they thought were soldiers, had left them with post-traumatic stress. "
Don't you have right to kill a trespasser in Texas, as long as he is on your PRIVATE property? The illegals were,are and will be at fault not the rancher.
How a sane person fails to understand that is beyond me...

Yeah, it is my understanding you can kill them in TX if they are on your property at night and they are stealing
or you can kill them at any time if you are in fear for your life, or the life of another...........

You CANNOT arrest someone and then decide to release them
and you CANNOT pistol whip someone because you want to
Link Posted: 8/19/2005 9:41:12 PM EDT
[#22]
So frog journalist who suposedly witnessed the whole event, what about the fact that he said that none of the shit happened?????? There was no pistol whipping according to him......

WTF
Link Posted: 8/19/2005 9:43:26 PM EDT
[#23]
Read Vengence Is Mine by Wlliam Johnstone.  
Link Posted: 8/19/2005 9:46:47 PM EDT
[#24]
I was just looking at this today too...

Border militia backer arrested in Douglas; associate shot by FBI

• Email this Story

• Printer friendly version

• Write a letter to the Editor

Other articles by this author:

• Unlikely allies help rare turtle in Sonora
• Mexican policeman arrested; meth, cocaine found in truck
• Two days from hatching, last of Mexican sea turtle eggs dies
• Douglas militia leader arrested
• Efforts to save last sea-turtle egg fail  
By Ignacio Ibarra
ARIZONA DAILY STAR
Convicted felon and would-be militia organizer Casey Nethercott was arrested in Douglas Wednesday night by FBI agents who shot and seriously injured a member of Nethercott’s fledgling Arizona Guard.

Douglas police were called to the Safeway parking lot at about 11 p.m. following the arrest and shooting, but their only role in the case is to assist the Federal Bureau Of Investigation, said Douglas Police Department spokesman Sgt. Mark Wilkinson.

He declined to release the name of the man shot, but other sources have identified him as Kalen Riddle, a member of the Arizona Guard, headquartered at Nethercott’s Ranch about three miles west of Douglas.

FBI officials could not be reached for comment this morning.

According to a spokeswoman for the Southern Arizona Medical Center, Riddle was flown to a Tucson area hospital, but she did not know his condition at the time.

Bill Dore, a friend and honorary member of the Arizona Guard, said Nethercott called him at about 1 a.m. and told him of the arrest and the shooting of Riddle, and asked him to watch after his ranch and dog.

He said he tried to go to the home at about 3 a.m. but was turned back by Cochise County Sheriff’s deputies and U.S. Border Patrol agents who had cordoned off roads leading to the ranch.

Cochise County Sheriff’s Department spokeswoman Carol Capas said deputies were called to assist the FBI and that Nethercott was booked into the Cochise County Jail on a federal hold. He is expected to be transferred to a federal facility later today.

Nethercott was convicted on federal weapons charges earlier this year and was free on bond pending a decision by Texas authorities on whether he would be retried on assault charges stemming from a 2003 incident in which he is accused of beating two illegal immigrants detained in a Ranch Rescue Operation in Hogg County, Texas.

On Sept. 10, the Arizona branch of the Anti-Defamation League issued a press release citing the relationship between Nethercott and Riddle as proof of links between extreme anti-immigration groups and neo-Nazi and white supremicist organizations.

The Arizona Guard’s Web site includes a mission statement that reads: “We are an Organized Militia Dedicated to the Defense of American Patriotism and to help local ranchers and citizens defend property from illegal alien activity and drug running operations."

Contact Ignacio Ibarra at 520-806-7746 or at [email protected]

Consider this yet another kick at the coprse of Ranch Rescue, for that is what it is.  This is PAYBACK from the Gov't for the movement that became the MinuteMan Project, and that has escalated into delcared State's of Emergency in AZ, and NM.

Link Posted: 8/19/2005 9:49:33 PM EDT
[#25]

Mr. Sutton settled for $100,000. Mr. Nethercott and Mr. Foote did not defend themselves, so the judge issued default judgments of $850,000 against Mr. Nethercott and $500,000 against Mr. Foote.

Mr. Dees said Mr. Foote appeared to have no substantial assets, but Mr. Nethercott had the ranch. Shortly after the judgment, Mr. Nethercott gave the land to his sister, Robin Albitz, of Prescott, Ariz. The Southern Poverty Law Center sued the siblings, saying the transfer was fraudulent and was meant to avoid the judgment.

They lost on a default judgement...the claim was never heard by a jury (nor responded to)...not sure a jury would have awarded the ranch had the matter gone to trial IMHO
Link Posted: 8/19/2005 9:51:09 PM EDT
[#26]

Quoted:
So frog journalist who suposedly witnessed the whole event, what about the fact that he said that none of the shit happened?????? There was no pistol whipping according to him......

WTF

The whole situation that they were able to win in an American court for post traumatic stress syndrome
is unbelievable(at best), I just thought I would point out some of the legal mistakes to be avoided
Link Posted: 8/19/2005 10:49:21 PM EDT
[#27]

Quoted:
Shoot, shovel, shut-up.

Sheep

We Shoot, Chop, feed the Gators here in FLA........jk

But then again,,,,

This crap is getting out of hand. At least the Govenors of two border states were bitch slapped to their senses and are doing something about it. Not much but its a start.
Link Posted: 8/19/2005 10:51:35 PM EDT
[#28]
Must stop reading news on ARFCOM.....
Link Posted: 8/19/2005 11:02:28 PM EDT
[#29]
What about the appeal process?
Link Posted: 8/19/2005 11:07:57 PM EDT
[#30]
"Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction. We didn't pass it to our children in the bloodstream. It must be fought for, protected, and handed on for them to do the same, or one day we will spend our sunset years telling our children and our children's children what it was once like in the United States where men were free."

- Ronald Reagan
Link Posted: 8/19/2005 11:25:14 PM EDT
[#31]

Quoted:
Must stop reading news on ARFCOM.....

Sorry
here, try this one
www.ar15.com/forums/topic.html?b=1&f=5&t=380583
Link Posted: 8/19/2005 11:52:08 PM EDT
[#32]

Quoted:
"Mr. Mancía and Ms. Leiva also filed a lawsuit against Mr. Nethercott; Jack Foote, the founder of Ranch Rescue; and the owner of the Hebbronville ranch, Joe Sutton. The immigrants said the ordeal, in which they feared that they would be killed by the men they thought were soldiers, had left them with post-traumatic stress. "
Don't you have right to kill a trespasser in Texas, as long as he is on your PRIVATE property? The illegals were,are and will be at fault not the rancher.

I'm not sure if any Texans here heard about the Bordelon trial... some Del Rioan, or a man named Bordelon living near Del Rio on his own ranch or what-have-you, went to court for shooting an illegal that didn't die.  

I don't know what became of it, I'm not sure what the circumstances were, but it maddened me that you know, you can kill a citizen in your own defense, but you get shit like this if the person you shoot happens to be an illegal?? WTF?
Link Posted: 8/19/2005 11:56:12 PM EDT
[#33]

Quoted:

Quoted:

I'm not sure if any Texans here heard about the Bordelon trial... some Del Rioan, or a man named Bordelon living near Del Rio on his own ranch or what-have-you, went to court for shooting an illegal that didn't die.  

I don't know what became of it, I'm not sure what the circumstances were, but it maddened me that you know, you can kill a citizen in your own defense, but you get shit like this if the person you shoot happens to be an illegal?? WTF?

If an illlegal is on your property at night, no matter what happens, they will most likely be lying about it.............
Link Posted: 8/20/2005 4:39:34 AM EDT
[#34]

Quoted:

Wetidlerjr wrote:

You got that right ! Some dumb ass felon guilty of illegal gun possession. Just what we need to make those who oppose illegal immigration look like a bunch of mindless, violent thugs. Now the illegals have the land and the Americans look stupid or worse.

Nice way to misplace the blame.

The Feds have had a hardon for Nethercott for a while.  Last year they shot him because "he was known to have gone armed".  No shit, that was the FBI's actual defense in court.  

Something tells me this man does not have the temperament for this bullshit.  When he is prison for murder soon everyone here can call him a nutcase felon again - at least he didn't bend over for the persecution these fucks have decided they want for him.

When you get pinched for refusing to turn in your guns and become a felon, we'll be sure to call you a "dumb ass felon guilty of illegal gun possession" on this board

Yeah and no one in any prison is guilty of anything. Anyone convicted of a felony is still a felon and anyone that compounds that by illegal possession of guns is a dumb ass.  If he is not truly guilty of anything then let him fight it in a court. This is still a nation of laws the last time I checked.  There is no misplacing of blame and I'll be sure to call on you when I want a dumb ass comment.

Have a nice day !
Link Posted: 8/20/2005 5:25:05 AM EDT
[#35]
Link Posted: 8/20/2005 5:33:31 AM EDT
[#36]
so how can illegals own land?  If they show up on the property have them arrested for entering the country and throw back over the Rio Grande.
Link Posted: 8/20/2005 5:33:57 AM EDT
[#37]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Tell me what you can do that would work and I will line up.
Guns a blazing will only put good people behind bars.

No, it's the only thing that'll work. The rich, powerful and corrupt in this country have already put the US up on the auction block and they are stuffing their pockets as wew sit here discussing this over coffee. White people really are stupid fuckers.

Voting works but only as a group effort.

LMAO.
Our own gov't, our own corporations, the Mexican gov't, and the Rags laugh their asses off at people like you. Vote? Indeed. Yeah, that'll learn 'em.
The only thing that is going to work is armed violence and they know there are not enough of us with balls anymore to take our country back.

With groups like La Raza running unchecked and groups like the NRA under the microscope, its just a matter of time.

Time for what?
I thought you were just going to vote and that would solve the problem.

Not trying to sound so gloomy but get real here. Unless there is BIG change nothing will happen that can slow the proccess. Americans as a whole are not willing to give up being fat and lazy to fght for anything. We are not willing to give up the cell  phones, fast food, sat tv to go off and stand up against the gubbmint. Sure there handfulls of us here and there but come on. It aint gonna happen. When and if that time comes were the people stand against the govt, it wont be together and in large enough numbers to make a difference. They will make sure of that. So in the mean time the illeagals cross in record numbers, knowing that in the not so distant future their voting power will out weigh ours. We are losong our country to silent invaders and our govt is doing nothing. Neither are we.

CH

I'm willing.

They won't stop, ever, until we kick their ass.
Link Posted: 8/20/2005 6:19:57 AM EDT
[#38]

Quoted:
Southern Poverty Law Center

Anyone got an 8 digit grid on that?

Morris Dees, what a POS!!!! He is the man who called J. J. Johnson, I think from the Militia of Idaho, a White Supremicist!  J.J. is one of the blackest men I have ever seen in my life!  Real expert isn't Dees?  
Link Posted: 8/20/2005 6:26:02 AM EDT
[#39]

Quoted:
Shoot, shovel, shut-up.

Sheep

beat me to it.
+1
Link Posted: 8/20/2005 6:31:33 AM EDT
[#40]

Quoted:

Quoted:
Southern Poverty Law Center

Anyone got an 8 digit grid on that?

Morris Dees, what a POS!!!! He is the man who called J. J. Johnson, I think from the Militia of Idaho, a White Supremicist!  J.J. is one of the blackest men I have ever seen in my life!  Real expert isn't Dees?  

Yeah, if there ever really is SHTF people like Morris Dees had better have escape plans to get out of the US as fast as possible. I've got a feeling that POS is high on a lot of people's list.  

Link Posted: 8/20/2005 6:57:31 AM EDT
[#42]
Morris Dees is possibly the scumist person on the planet!! How did ILLEGAL INVADERS get rights in MY country anyhow?????????
Link Posted: 8/20/2005 7:38:19 AM EDT
[#43]

Quoted:
This is still a nation of laws the last time I checked.

WTF planet are you living on???
Link Posted: 8/20/2005 10:03:51 AM EDT
[#44]

Quoted:

Quoted:
This is still a nation of laws the last time I checked.

WTF planet are you living on???

The same one you are on.  
Link Posted: 8/20/2005 10:07:52 AM EDT
[#45]
Be a shame if any of the buildings on site happened to get caught up in a "campfire mishap"... maybe the fault of poor illegals trying to stay warm.
Link Posted: 8/20/2005 10:18:52 AM EDT
[#46]
Morris S Dees Jr. is an enemy of the state.

The Southern Poverty Law Center is an enemy of the state.
Link Posted: 8/20/2005 10:21:27 AM EDT
[#47]
So I guess this just means that if you catch illegals on your land make sure they can never sue you ( triple "S" anyone?)

I personally think this ruling was BullShit, pure and simple.  The southwest (well, pretty much all the USofA) is turning into Mexico Junior, when I was last in Washington (Oroville) it was chock full fo Mexicans for the growing season, my guess is that few are legally there
Link Posted: 8/20/2005 12:03:43 PM EDT
[#48]
Yeah

Quoted:

Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top