Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 8/18/2005 7:45:36 PM EDT
i listen to the news and hear about left wing zealots, i think geez, if only i hand a broom!
this clown drove through my neighborhood tonight, at least doing 50 mph and ripping into a corner with shreaking tires and spitting gravel,...seems the norm lately, i'm thinking Where the fuck are the police/? probably hasseling some nobody..about nothing really. i just want to throw a rock though the windscreen! actually i picture myself with my broom, unleashing hell in a magwell. i mean what about my children playing harmless and innocent as they are sweeping through here at speeds they cannot actually control.whoops dont cut it for me and i'm sick of it really! there is so much irresponsibility lately with loose lips and lies and lack of self control! geez! sad just sad
Link Posted: 8/18/2005 7:47:25 PM EDT
[#1]
Don't be a HATER.
yeah, I don't like those folks either.
Link Posted: 8/18/2005 7:52:56 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
Don't be a HATER.

well, i go to church on sundays and pray for the strength to be forgiving, but somedays i am weak, i just want to CLEAN it up! BASTARDS!!!!!!
Link Posted: 8/18/2005 7:57:00 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
i listen to the news and hear about left wing zealots, i think geez, if only i hand a broom!
this clown drove through my neighborhood tonight, at least doing 50 mph and ripping into a corner with shreaking tires and spitting gravel,...seems the norm lately, i'm thinking Where the fuck are the police/? probably hasseling some nobody..about nothing really. i just want to throw a rock though the windscreen! actually i picture myself with my broom, unleashing hell in a magwell. i mean what about my children playing harmless and innocent as they are sweeping through here at speeds they cannot actually control.whoops dont cut it for me and i'm sick of it really! there is so much irresponsibility lately with loose lips and lies and lack of self control! geez! sad just sadhr

Amen bother.  Society's taking a nose dive
Link Posted: 8/18/2005 8:08:08 PM EDT
[#5]
Spike strips are too obvious. You need a little styrofoam with little short sections of stainless brake line embedded. Looks just like road trash!

The above information for entertainment purposes only. Check local laws before purchasing. May cause blindness and swelling...
Link Posted: 8/18/2005 8:10:11 PM EDT
[#6]
I'd post a reply here, but to do so might leave me open for prosecution in the future should my electronic trail lead the prosecutor to this website, so I respectfully decline to add to this post., regardless of how much I want to sit in a tree and shoot out the tires of every asshole that goes THUMP, THUMP, BRRRaaaaapppp <shift>  BRRRRRRaaaaapp, and squeal at 2 am.

(except to say:  "yes, I know that you are not supposed to get caught")
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top