Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 8/15/2005 9:40:37 PM EDT
Aparently there is something going on next door.

He knocked on the door and asked if he could get in the backyard incase the perp jumps over the fence.

Seems like a nice guy and he didn't shoot my dog when I answered the door so I let him in.

I'll update if anything happens.
Link Posted: 8/15/2005 9:43:07 PM EDT
[#1]

Quoted:

He knocked on the door and asked if he could get in the backyard incase the perp jumps over the fence.

Seems like a nice guy and he didn't shoot my dog when I answered the door so I let him in.

Look on the bright side, He hasn't left yet. It probably just slipped his mind
Link Posted: 8/15/2005 9:45:38 PM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:

Did ya gun up?
Link Posted: 8/15/2005 9:46:07 PM EDT
[#3]
Dogs OK and he's gone.

Looks like there was some folks in the house that were not suposed to be there,  gonna go out front and see whats going on.
Link Posted: 8/15/2005 9:48:22 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Did ya gun up?

Had one on the end table when he came in,  he saw it and didn't say anything.  I always keep it there when I'm home,  I like being able to see who is at the door through the kitchen as I head to the front door.
Link Posted: 8/15/2005 9:52:30 PM EDT
[#5]
One of those BGs gets scared and kicks your door in.......Can happen...Good to be ready.
Link Posted: 8/15/2005 9:57:15 PM EDT
[#6]
Looks like it rated 5 cruisers.  Have 2 in the back of the cars.  I guess I'll find out what happened Tuesday when I talk to the nieghbors.

Sorry for the boring topic,  all post,  no action.
Link Posted: 8/15/2005 10:13:27 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:
Looks like it rated 5 cruisers.  Have 2 in the back of the cars.  I guess I'll find out what happened Tuesday when I talk to the nieghbors.

Sorry for the boring topic,  all post,  no action.

Eh, I rated 7 cars the other night and that was just being a garden variety idiot. But that's another story.
Link Posted: 8/15/2005 10:16:24 PM EDT
[#8]
You didn't ask the cops what happened?
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top