Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 8/14/2005 9:31:43 AM EDT
PayPal shut down my accounts 'cause they didn't like what I was buying. At first I was angry, but the more I think about it, the more I'm glad. I'm sick and tired of having to give $$$$ to a rabidly anti-gun outfit. Why should I or any of you guys support the people who fight to take away your guns? Anyway, I  still need a way to quickly send  $$$ when I buy gun parts and don't know of any laternatives. Anyone out there know of someone other than bidpay? They work for auctions but I need something to use here in the EE. Anyone? How about gunbroker, could they not start something like PayPal? I think this would be great and they could make a bundle. help me out here guys.
Link Posted: 8/14/2005 9:41:26 AM EDT
[#1]
I havent looked into their RKBA stand but it would be an alternative

Western Union Bid Pay

http://www.bidpay.com/?POPUP=true&PAGE_NAME=info/osBidpay.

Does anyone know of WU history? Board of directors, etc..? I will lookinto this and reply back later.
Link Posted: 8/14/2005 9:45:37 AM EDT
[#2]
I have bidpay, but it says it is only for auctions and you must supply all that info when making a payment.
Link Posted: 8/14/2005 9:50:21 AM EDT
[#3]
I use ProPay for accepting CC payments.  I don't think they have any Pro-Gun or Anti-Gun policy.  If more people accept ProPay, the more people will use it.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top