Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 8/13/2005 5:18:01 PM EDT
Going to Vegas for a week in October for work, staying at Mandalay Bay.  Can someone tell me if there are any gun shops I should visit?  Also, which strip clubs are the best?  

Thanks,

G45
Link Posted: 8/13/2005 5:34:47 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 8/13/2005 6:00:13 PM EDT
[#2]
Best gun store when I lived there was called American Shooter Supply, on Rainbow, I think, off West Sahara (Been almost 15 years now).  Excellent indoor range, rental gun selection, and staff.  

Worst place was called, I think, The Gun Store, on Flamingo just west of the strip, IIRC.  Camo-clad gunstore commandos, small, crappy indoor range, staff with the worst gunstore attitude we all read about.  

Been a while, as I said, so the stores might have changed hands.
Link Posted: 8/13/2005 8:58:38 PM EDT
[#3]
Check the Nevada Homepage.  Think they have several intel threads posted.  For cheap thrills, go check out the Hoover Dam tour.  Pretty amazing what they did, when you look at the tools they were using.
Link Posted: 8/13/2005 9:02:05 PM EDT
[#4]
Ditto on the Spearment Rhino.

American Shooters is on Arville just south of Spring Mountain.  Master Shooters is on Sahara just west of Valley View.  Machine Gun Kelley's Gun Vault is on Sunset across from the Airport.  Spulock's is on Basic in Henderson just east of the court.  There is another American Shooters on Boulder in Henderson south of Sunset.
Link Posted: 8/14/2005 2:31:39 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
Ditto on the Spearment Rhino.

American Shooters is on Arville just south of Spring Mountain.  Master Shooters is on Sahara just west of Valley View.  Machine Gun Kelley's Gun Vault is on Sunset across from the Airport.  Spulock's is on Basic in Henderson just east of the court.  There is another American Shooters on Boulder in Henderson south of Sunset.

Arville!  Arville!  That's right!  Now I remember.

Glad to hear they're still there.  It was a good place to shoot.

How about the place I was referring to earlier, on Flamingo just west of I-15?  I think it was called "The Gun Store."  Still there?  They were big on full-auto rentals at one time.
Link Posted: 8/14/2005 2:32:38 PM EDT
[#6]
If you go, make sure to watch a show called The Second City, it was one of the funniest shows I've ever seen.

ETA: Yeah ScottS, they're still there.
Link Posted: 8/15/2005 2:55:30 AM EDT
[#7]
Thanks!  This is what I was looking for.

G45
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top