Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 8/13/2005 1:12:26 PM EDT
I'm selling the minivan because it never gets used, and I've got some asshat indian guy that keeps calling me telling me he wants it. Every time we set up a time to meet up the guy always flakes out. Should I tel him to come out again the next time he calls and then (if and) when he gets out here just tell him I sold it? This guy is wasting my freaking time.
Link Posted: 8/13/2005 1:17:40 PM EDT
[#1]
next time set up a meeting, and dont show.  instead call him frantically and ask where he is at from the comfort of your own home.
Link Posted: 8/13/2005 1:18:32 PM EDT
[#2]
cash talks, everything else is bullshit.

Sgat1r5
Link Posted: 8/13/2005 1:19:05 PM EDT
[#3]
India Indian or Native American Indian?
Link Posted: 8/13/2005 1:21:28 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
India Indian or Native American Indian?

Taxi cab Indian.
Link Posted: 8/13/2005 2:40:17 PM EDT
[#5]
If he's really Indian, tell him some nice Pakistani gentleman just bought it... and paid more than he offered! (Reverse it if he's Paki)
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top