Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 8/13/2005 2:19:47 PM EDT
[#1]
Dead flies under the cheese, that is all I'm saying.
Link Posted: 8/13/2005 2:41:07 PM EDT
[#2]
just curious but could it have been some one else was anyone else there check all the offices maybe da cow wasnt the thief maybe she brought her own...but if she took it get your revenge....
Link Posted: 8/13/2005 2:43:06 PM EDT
[#3]
It's time to make those famous exlax brownies. Bet after she steals a couple of those
Link Posted: 8/13/2005 2:43:37 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
just curious but could it have been some one else was anyone else there check all the offices maybe da cow wasnt the thief maybe she brought her own...but if she took it get your revenge....

you did read the original thread didnt you?

case in point:

I notice that the fat cow that is the finance lady here is just leaving, so after she leaves I take a peek in her office(I have the keys to everything) and notice that there is pizza stained napkins and paper plates in her wastebasket.

Link Posted: 8/13/2005 2:50:02 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:

Quoted:

you did read the original thread didnt you?

case in point:

I notice that the fat cow that is the finance lady here is just leaving, so after she leaves I take a peek in her office(I have the keys to everything) and notice that there is pizza stained napkins and paper plates in her wastebasket.

yes but you didnt say if anyone else was there or if you checked any other offices thats why i was curious
Link Posted: 8/13/2005 2:54:07 PM EDT
[#6]
there was a total of 4 people in the building, myself included.  one has a desk where I can watch her from my desk, another works on the other side of the building and the only way to get to the frige is to either walk by me, or go outside and enter using his RFID card at an entrance which would let me see him enter on the security console, then there is the cow in question.  her office is less than 20 yards from the frige, which is why I know it was her who did it.
Link Posted: 8/13/2005 2:58:26 PM EDT
[#7]
smear the inside of the air vent in her office with limburgur (m/s) cheese......
Link Posted: 8/13/2005 3:00:29 PM EDT
[#8]
Link Posted: 8/13/2005 3:01:05 PM EDT
[#9]
If she wants the pizza so bad, give it to her.  Leave the left overs in her desk.  She'll get the point.
Link Posted: 8/13/2005 3:04:48 PM EDT
[#10]
Plenty of good ideas, pick one and then report back!
Link Posted: 8/13/2005 3:12:12 PM EDT
[#11]
Link Posted: 8/13/2005 3:17:37 PM EDT
[#12]
Link Posted: 8/13/2005 3:43:15 PM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:
Get creative with the Ex Lax, she sounds like she could use a colon cleansing anyway.

+1   Or doctor it with something that tastes like absolute shit.   Won't happen again.

You know what tastes EXACTLY like shit?

Shit?

This coffee tastes like shit.

It is shit, Austin.

So it's not just me!
Link Posted: 8/13/2005 3:49:34 PM EDT
[#14]
Why didn't you say something to her you big chicken?  Bawk, bawk bawk!
Link Posted: 8/13/2005 3:53:42 PM EDT
[#15]
need to take a more subtle yet more effective approach.  Slide on up to her next time you see her and start a conversation about how you are tired of people stealing your food but that you really got them back with what you did to the last pizza you put in the fridge.  Tell her that you just can't believe they ate it and didn't notice the smell!  It'll will drive her crazy not knowing.
Link Posted: 8/13/2005 3:55:29 PM EDT
[#16]
Take a shit on her desk and leave the stained toliet paper in her wastebasket.  

Or...next time...put laxative all over your pizza when you put it away...then she'll learn!

P.S....ya know what I find...I work in facilities for the energy company...and I find women plug up the toliets alot more than men do (if ever).  At least 3-4 a week I get a call saying that a womens bathroom toliet is plugged.  I rarely get a call saying that a guy plugged a shitter...why is this?
Link Posted: 8/13/2005 3:58:28 PM EDT
[#17]

Quoted:
ok, background, I work weekends.  I sometimes order a large pizza on friday night and keep it in the fridge through the weekend and graze on it over the whole weekend.  so much to my suprise as I start to finally get a bit hungry today at 1230 I go to grab a slice, only problem is: there is only half a pizza left.  I ate 2 slices of the 8 slice pizza last night.  I notice that the fat cow that is the finance lady here is just leaving, so after she leaves I take a peek in her office(I have the keys to everything) and notice that there is pizza stained napkins and paper plates in her wastebasket.

my name is on the pizza box in BIG ASSED MAGIC MARKER WRITING!  does anyone have respect for other peoples stuff?  seriously,  this bitch makes over $100k a year, why is she taking my stuff?  If she so much as asked, I wouldnt have a problem unfortunately she does a suprise raid on my pizza(chicken and bacon dominos, really good stuf btw) and takes off with 1/4 of it.

its not the fact that it costs money that pisses me off, it is the principle behind it.

and just to halt the posts before they happen, I wouldnt hit this thing with a stolen pecker, I wouldnt wish this cow on anyone- no matter how much I despise them.

and I'm spent.

that right there would piss me off to no end. someone eating my goddamn food. I got angry just reading that shit. Fat whore from hell. Got cut her head off and skin it then leave the bleeding skull out in the open for everyone to see!!!!!!

at least that's how I feel.
Link Posted: 8/13/2005 3:58:59 PM EDT
[#18]

Quoted:
Why didn't you say something to her you big chicken?  Bawk, bawk bawk!

reading is fundamental
Link Posted: 8/13/2005 4:19:42 PM EDT
[#19]
If she wants the pizza bad enough, give it to her.  Eat a huge amount and puke on her.
Link Posted: 8/13/2005 4:36:58 PM EDT
[#20]
Take it to HR, theft is no laughing matter,  if she'll bag your pizza no telling what she is stealing from the company.  Make sure you put it to them that way and next time you will be calling the police.
Link Posted: 8/13/2005 4:47:52 PM EDT
[#21]

Quoted:
I use to bring Mountain Dews in the 20 oz bottles by the six pack to work and put them in the fridge. Someone was stealing mine every so often. I finally put a little note on them that said "I pissed in one of these. Take your chance on which one it was" That stopped the thievery.

Leave something similar on your pizza.

Simple. Take only the ones with seals still intact.

Personally, I would've scribbled on your note beneath your writing: "I pissed in one too! Have a nice day!"

Link Posted: 8/13/2005 5:07:14 PM EDT
[#22]
Walk into her office and ask her if she would mind not stealing your fucking pizza
Link Posted: 8/13/2005 5:16:46 PM EDT
[#23]
Link Posted: 8/13/2005 5:28:09 PM EDT
[#24]
There's an unwritten rule at the firehouse I work at (probably applies to all firehouses): if it's left unmarked (as in no note or something written on the box claiming it), and left in the fridge when the next shift is coming on, then it's open game for anyone who wants it. If it is marked and it's not there when you return for your next shift, then God have mercy on thier souls.... there will be retribution. And I'm talking about 8 evil bastards who have nothing better to do with thier free time than to scheme and plot revenge.

Link Posted: 8/13/2005 6:10:41 PM EDT
[#25]

Quoted:
I never leave a lunch in one of the FRIDGES at work, your meal will end up MIA.

BIG TIME!
Link Posted: 8/13/2005 6:11:53 PM EDT
[#26]
Common where I used to work leave it sitting and it will always be gone, leave an opened Coke someone would take it.
Link Posted: 8/14/2005 1:37:42 AM EDT
[#27]
Ex lax brownie time bro  .
Link Posted: 8/14/2005 1:45:27 AM EDT
[#28]
An invite to the nearest Car Wash is in order.
Link Posted: 8/14/2005 2:01:45 AM EDT
[#29]
I'm thinkin' the big girl likes Ya LOL
Link Posted: 8/14/2005 2:20:44 AM EDT
[#30]
Get some pepper spray and hose down her desk.

She'll be burning for weeks.
Link Posted: 8/14/2005 2:31:58 AM EDT
[#31]

Quoted:
There's an unwritten rule at the firehouse I work at (probably applies to all firehouses): if it's left unmarked (as in no note or something written on the box claiming it), and left in the fridge when the next shift is coming on, then it's open game for anyone who wants it. If it is marked and it's not there when you return for your next shift, then God have mercy on thier souls.... there will be retribution. And I'm talking about 8 evil bastards who have nothing better to do with thier free time than to scheme and plot revenge.

I have got to send a few people over there to learn a lesson in NOT taking what's not theres.
give a guy a few tips?

All that comes to mind are these.
1-Tell the higher UP's.
2-addatives to the pizza (namely Ex-Lax).
3-Give her the bill for the stolen food, inflating the price for delivery and such.

Not to mention the effect of disgruntled employees get when their food is stolen.

Stealing other people's food is still stealing.  
One day food then next day who know what.

As it was proven time and time again, small time thevery leads to larger scale thevery.

Link Posted: 8/14/2005 6:22:15 AM EDT
[#32]
If you bring it up to HR, what are they going to say about you being in her office in the first place? You said you went in with keys you had. Is going into her office part of your job duties or will you catch hell for going in? I'd keep that in mind when deciding how to handle it.
Link Posted: 8/14/2005 6:38:56 AM EDT
[#33]
Why not take the dirty paper plate from her trash and write a polite message on it about respecting other people's property and leave it on her desk?

You may wish to xerox the note in case she claims it was some form of sexual harrasment (as IF). hock.gif

Remember, in today's workplace, anything you say may be held against you.

efxguy
Link Posted: 8/14/2005 6:54:36 AM EDT
[#34]

Quoted:
Let it slide, then when you order it again, write your name, and "Don't Eat My Fucking Pizza Again." on it.  Write a note stating the same, and put it INSIDE the box.

Now that is a perfect solution.  If that doesn't work, I'd lace it with epicac, you know the drug that makes you vomit to purge poison out of your stomach.
I did that in college to a bastard who would take everyones stuff in the common dorm fridge.  heeheheheh.  The bastard was exceedingly rich too, that was extra annoying that he would steal.

Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top