Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 7/16/2001 10:56:40 PM EDT
I have been away for a short while, mainly because of computer trouble (on my end) and AR15 causing Netscape to fall over on my machine.  Two virii, three reloads, and a reconfig later, I came beck for a checkout.  I now see the differences - and I am pleased!

Forgive my absence, but AR15.com seems to have a much lower lag on my system, is running more reliably, and is much more pleasing to the eye.  I also understand the need for paid subscriptions, and once I can get a few things sorted, I will be happy to join up.  AR15.com is one of the few sites where I can still find (mainly ;)) intelligent discussions on many of the topics near and dear to my heart, and I will be greatly pleased to keep it running!

BTW - another raffle idea...  I have been wanting to get a 37mm flare launcher for some time (nod, nod, wink, wink...)

FFZ
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top