BCM
User Panel

Posted: 8/12/2005 7:15:43 PM EDT
Man are the cattle out tonight....
Link Posted: 8/12/2005 7:16:33 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 8/12/2005 7:16:54 PM EDT
[#2]
....more importantly, did they re-stock their Winchester WhiteBox .223 ammo??
Link Posted: 8/12/2005 7:17:04 PM EDT
[#3]
moo
Link Posted: 8/12/2005 7:19:17 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
moo

lol, me too.
I was there tonight.

Wait a minute.....why did I laugh???
Link Posted: 8/12/2005 7:19:43 PM EDT
[#5]
Yeah, I try to avoid the place on Friday nights.

Unless I'm there to watch the freak show.
Link Posted: 8/12/2005 7:20:24 PM EDT
[#6]
Did you feel low class?
Link Posted: 8/12/2005 7:21:14 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:
....more importantly, did they re-stock their Winchester WhiteBox .223 ammo??

They havent at the local wal-mart here, but they replaced it with 20rd boxes of Remington UMC FMJ ammo for $3.87 a box.  I picked up a few hundred rounds of that just today.
Link Posted: 8/12/2005 7:22:17 PM EDT
[#8]
I just have to laugh...How some of these people have made it as far in life as they have just amazes me..
Link Posted: 8/12/2005 7:22:40 PM EDT
[#9]
[seinfeld] Why are there so many fat people at Wal Mart? What's up with that.[seinfeld]

Maybe it was free hay night?
Link Posted: 8/12/2005 7:22:51 PM EDT
[#10]
If you live in a heavy welfare state, try out Wal-Mart around the first of the month. You will see people that give the appearance they just hopped outta a briar patch somewhere. Oh yeah, you'll also get to see lots of fat women that don't shower or use deoderant at those times.  
Link Posted: 8/12/2005 7:23:22 PM EDT
[#11]
I passed a local Walmart tonight and there were a ton of emergency vehicles with flashing lights.  I was wondering what happened.  Maybe there was a stampede?
Link Posted: 8/12/2005 7:25:07 PM EDT
[#12]
That's what you deserve for going to Wal-Mart on "singles night".
Link Posted: 8/12/2005 7:25:55 PM EDT
[#13]
I feel dirty when I have to shop at Walmart.

You know, like I wonder how many employees were locked in last night till the management felt like letting them go. . .

"Wal-Mart’s numerous anti-worker practices, including union-busting activities, discrimination against women and disabled workers, violation of child and undocumented labor laws, unpaid overtime, and unsafe workplace policies, like locking workers into stores overnight. Wal-Mart has been the subject of thousands of lawsuits and critical media scrutiny on all of these issues."

Report from "Education and Workforce Committee," U.S. Congress
Link Posted: 8/12/2005 7:26:09 PM EDT
[#14]
Thank you for shopping Walmart!
Link Posted: 8/12/2005 7:29:20 PM EDT
[#15]

Quoted:
img.photobucket.com/albums/v108/weirdpixie/ollapodrida/walmart_sacked.jpg

That wal-mart greeter got sacked.
Link Posted: 8/12/2005 7:29:57 PM EDT
[#16]

Quoted:

You know, like I wonder how many employees were locked in last night till the management felt like letting them go. . .

"Wal-Mart’s numerous anti-worker practices, including union-busting activities, discrimination against women and disabled workers, violation of child and undocumented labor laws, unpaid overtime, and unsafe workplace policies, like locking workers into stores overnight. Wal-Mart has been the subject of thousands of lawsuits and critical media scrutiny on all of these issues."

You must be a union organizer.
Link Posted: 8/12/2005 7:34:18 PM EDT
[#17]

Quoted:

I just got back from Wal-Mart also and down here the skirts were high and the necklines were low!

BigDozer66
Link Posted: 8/12/2005 7:35:25 PM EDT
[#18]
You's been a goin to teh walsamart on PAYDAY?
Link Posted: 8/12/2005 7:40:52 PM EDT
[#19]

Quoted:
Did you feel low class?

No, I am low class.

I've seen what high-class is like.  I want no part of it.
Link Posted: 8/12/2005 7:42:38 PM EDT
[#20]

Quoted:

Let me guess? People too fat to fucking walk, riding around on the damned scooters
Link Posted: 8/12/2005 7:44:52 PM EDT
[#21]
You guys are hard on the general population
Link Posted: 8/12/2005 7:48:56 PM EDT
[#22]

Quoted:
You guys are hard on the general population

Hell, I'm not fat at all.

I'm in the minority around here.

WIZZO
Link Posted: 8/12/2005 7:51:01 PM EDT
[#23]
Reminds me of cattle shutes when they have 37 people waiting to check out and everybody is herded into the 3 open lanes out of the 55 they have installed.
Link Posted: 8/12/2005 8:41:18 PM EDT
[#24]

Quoted:
I just got back from Wal-Mart also and down here the skirts were high and the necklines were low!

Yeah, but who wants to see Shamu in a sundress?
Link Posted: 8/12/2005 8:42:27 PM EDT
[#25]
Me thinks we need a Wal-Mart forum
Link Posted: 8/13/2005 7:14:49 PM EDT
[#26]

Quoted:
img.photobucket.com/albums/v108/weirdpixie/ollapodrida/walmart_sacked.jpg

Holy hell that's funny!
Link Posted: 8/13/2005 8:35:57 PM EDT
[#27]

Quoted:

Quoted:

You must be a union organizer.

No buddy. However;
I've worked unskilled labor without representation.
I've worked skilled labor as a member of the Machinists and Aerospace workers.
I now work in a professional, while collar career.

And I can spot without difficulty based on experience when an employer is anti-worker, discriminatory, and is most likely violating what workplace laws they can get away with.
And one of those places is Walmart.

So, are you an anti-union management hack?

Link Posted: 8/13/2005 8:40:22 PM EDT
[#28]
heck we have some nice looking shoppers up here at Walamrt.
Link Posted: 8/13/2005 8:45:25 PM EDT
[#29]
I like to go on Saturdays with friends, and make a game of putting stuff in other peoples' carts to see if they notice.

The larger the item, the more points...
The stranger the item (KY, thongs, Prep H), the more points...

Also, we will set up ambushes by letting an old lady into the isle, then block off both exits with 5+ shopping carts on both sides.

Or we take things out of peoples' carts and putting them in other peoples' carts.
Link Posted: 8/13/2005 8:47:34 PM EDT
[#30]

Quoted:
I like to go on Saturdays with friends, and make a game of putting stuff in other peoples' carts to see if they notice.

Also, we will set up ambushes by letting an old lady into the isle, then block off both exits with 5+ shopping carts on both sides.

Or we take things out of peoples' carts and putting them in other peoples' carts.

I'd like to meet you at walmart some day. Give ya someone to pick on besides old ladies.

btw, I'm 4'11 and weigh 98 lbs. I hope I'm small enough for you to pick on.
Link Posted: 8/13/2005 8:51:43 PM EDT
[#31]

Quoted:

Quoted:

I'd like to meet you at walmart some day. Give ya someone to pick on besides old ladies.

btw, I'm 4'11 and weigh 98 lbs. I hope I'm small enough for you to pick on.

Naw, I'll just put some adult diapers, a thong, and a brithday card in your cart.
Link Posted: 8/13/2005 8:54:32 PM EDT
[#32]

Quoted:

Thank God school starts next week.
Link Posted: 8/13/2005 8:55:12 PM EDT
[#33]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Thank God school starts next week.

That's the simple stuff...
Link Posted: 8/13/2005 8:56:58 PM EDT
[#34]
Penn State University starts for me August 25th
Link Posted: 8/13/2005 9:17:12 PM EDT
[#35]
Head to FSU the 20th.
Link Posted: 8/13/2005 9:31:44 PM EDT
[#36]

Quoted:
Head to FSU the 20th.

At least now we KNOW you are retarded!

Go SemiHoles!  ... or is it Criminoles?  
Link Posted: 8/13/2005 9:35:53 PM EDT
[#37]
I live in WV. The cows are always out. Fatass' piss me off. When I see some lardass in a wheelchair at wal-mart because they don't want to walk...ahh man it [anger] angers me. I usually say something as well. They are fat for a reason. They could better themselves if they weren't fat pieces of crap. [/anger]
Link Posted: 8/13/2005 9:35:57 PM EDT
[#38]
Link Posted: 8/13/2005 9:36:16 PM EDT
[#39]
the walmart back home i go to when im there dont really have the cow problem.

although they have lots of girls with low cut shirts and short skirts...not that im complaining...

[stewie griffin]Ohh, i feel so deliciously white trash[/stewie griffin]
Link Posted: 8/13/2005 9:47:25 PM EDT
[#40]
Link Posted: 8/13/2005 9:53:50 PM EDT
[#41]
I have said some mean things to fat people. What are they going to do to me? I try not to be an asshole to everyone. But I honestly can't control my anger when I see a fat person.

When I was a child I was fat. Pretty damn fat. One day I said fuck this. Lost 40lbs in 3 months because I exercised so much. Now I stay with it. Working out everyday doesn't take much time.

Fast food isn't even an excuse. I eat way way to much fast food. But I either workout or run everyday.

30 minutes a day consistantly would do wonders for these fatass'.

I work at Advance Auto Parts. I see fat skanks day in and day out. I see people literally climb out of their cars. Carry some brake pads 40 feet to the counter. Slump over it panting. They are about to have a heart attack. I can't stand it.

I have an overweight buddy who I can't get motivated. 4 fast food meals a day and at least 12 cans of pepsi will do that to you. He doesn't hardly have energy to get out of bed. Its sad when a 6 foot tall man that weights 230lbs can barely benchpress 135lbs once. Is that not sad. My brother is 17 years old, 125lbs and 5' 6''. Never lifts and can get 135 multiple times. Sad times we live in.
Link Posted: 8/13/2005 11:45:24 PM EDT
[#42]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Yeah, but who wants to see Shamu in a sundress?

I don't know WTF you're talking about.

It was hot MILF day at the north Scottsdale Wal-Mart today. Low-cut necklines,  short mini-skirts and sundresses, and taut, toned flesh from wall to wall.

FYI, Wal-Mart does NOT carry neckbraces for whiplash.
Link Posted: 8/14/2005 12:30:06 AM EDT
[#43]
I feel more like TxRDnec after being in there
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top