Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 8/12/2005 9:17:52 AM EDT
I have a .223 suppressor pending, an american mfg XXX.   I have a few thousand rounds sitting here waiting.   It's been 3 weeks since I've fired a single shot from any of my ARs.   Should I hold out on the suppressor ( it's been pending 80 or so days)  or just go shooting?    I have a .22 suppressor in hand so I suppose I could put the M261 kit in and go ......

Damn it anyhow, even the 2K of .45 I have is waiting on a suppressor.  

I think ATF is torturing me, can amnesty int'l help?    Maybe I'll call the ACLU, the .gov is denying my rights to shoot without earplugs.   It's cruel and unusual punishment, discrimination!

Damn, I hate having brd.........

Link Posted: 8/12/2005 9:25:27 AM EDT
[#1]
shoot it and either buy more ammo or reload what you shoot up
Link Posted: 8/12/2005 9:27:10 AM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
shoot it and either buy more ammo or reload what you shoot up

The wife had the nerve to tell me I dont need any more ammo, I have a lifetime supply.   I told her that wasnt more than 2 or 3 trips worth.... damn wimmenz anyhow...
Link Posted: 8/12/2005 9:27:14 AM EDT
[#3]
I want a suppressor
Link Posted: 8/12/2005 9:28:22 AM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
I want a suppressor

You can buy one, come down south a bit to shoot it.   I'll have a cold brewski waitin for ya
Link Posted: 8/12/2005 9:43:04 AM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:

Quoted:
I want a suppressor

You can buy one, come down south a bit to shoot it.   I'll have a cold brewski waitin for ya

I just hate the idea of buying one, and having to drive so far just to be able to shoot it. I will get one eventually. It is just towards the bottom of the list
Link Posted: 8/12/2005 9:50:20 AM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:
I want a suppressor

I just hate the idea of buying one, and having to drive so far just to be able to shoot it. I will get one eventually. It is just towards the bottom of the list

When the zombies come you'll wish you bought it sooner
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top