Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 8/11/2005 7:58:58 AM EDT
Watched Revenge of the Nerds last night.....is it me, or did Booger have some classic lines and stunts he pulled in that movie?! LOL.  (wave) "i thought i was looking at my mother's old douche bag, but thats in Ohio"  

"what the f*ck are robster craws?"
"well ive got two 7s, and two 7s beats a frush"
"hair pie"
"step aside mama, i wanna see some of that muff"

LOL.....i DEFINATELY woulda drank beer w/ Booger
Link Posted: 8/11/2005 8:05:58 AM EDT
[#1]
Scarface:
"I kill a communist for fun...but for a green card? I carve him up real nice."
"SAY HELLO TO MY LITTLE FRIEND!"
"Stick your head up your ass. Se if it fits."
Link Posted: 8/11/2005 8:08:40 AM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
Scarface:
"I kill a communist for fun...but for a green card? I carve him up real nice."
"SAY HELLO TO MY LITTLE FRIEND!"
"Stick your head up your ass. Se if it fits."

"Make way for the bad guy"
Link Posted: 8/11/2005 8:09:42 AM EDT
[#3]
Tombstone:

"I have two guns...one for each of ya."

"Yes, Kate, you are a good woman to me...then again, you may be the AntiChrist."

"'Is that Ol' Dog Trey?'
' Paahhhdon?'
' That sounds like Ol' Dog Trey...you know, Stephen Foster.  Camptown Races, Old Susannah...Stephen stinking Foster.'
'Yes, well, this is a Nocturne.'
'A whuut?'
'You know...Frederick fucking Chopin?'"
Link Posted: 8/11/2005 8:13:44 AM EDT
[#4]
Dyin' ain't much of a livin,' boy.
Link Posted: 8/11/2005 8:17:51 AM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
Tombstone:

"Yes, Kate, you are a good woman to me...then again, you may be the AntiChrist."

"'Is that Ol' Dog Trey?'
' Paahhhdon?'
' That sounds like Ol' Dog Trey...you know, Stephen Foster.  Camptown Races, Old Susannah...Stephen stinking Foster.'
'A whuut?'

spent the weekend before last in Tombstone w/ the girlfriend.  her parents are in the re-enactment group..."The Vigalantes"

Link Posted: 8/11/2005 8:21:57 AM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:
tinypic.com/acfmkl.jpg

You look ghey.

Link Posted: 8/11/2005 8:22:47 AM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:

Quoted:
tinypic.com/acfmkl.jpg

You look ghey.

we broke up a long time ago Zhuk, get over it and move on.  
Link Posted: 8/11/2005 8:26:27 AM EDT
[#8]
"Only STEYRS and QUEERS come from TEXAS! And you don't look like a STEYR to me!"

"Happy Brithday dear Je-sus!"

"GOD has a hardon for the Marines!"
Link Posted: 8/11/2005 8:31:01 AM EDT
[#9]
Will Ferrel "I love poetry, and a glass of scotch, and of course my friend Baxter here."

Jack Black "Well guess what, now this is happening." [punts dog] "That's how I roll."
Link Posted: 8/11/2005 8:33:49 AM EDT
[#10]
Arnold in Predator "Stick Around"  when he throws the knife into drug runner.
Link Posted: 8/11/2005 8:48:10 AM EDT
[#11]
It's all in the reflexes.
Link Posted: 8/11/2005 8:50:56 AM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:

Quoted:
Tombstone:

"'Is that Ol' Dog Trey?'
' Paahhhdon?'
'A whuut?'

spent the weekend before last in Tombstone w/ the girlfriend.  her parents are in the re-enactment group..."The Vigalantes"

Haven't seen them, I don't think.  Did see the Tombstone Gunslingers (?) once when visiting Tombstone.  I think I've been there three times now...might be four, I misremember.
Link Posted: 8/11/2005 8:52:28 AM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:
Tombstone:

"'Is that Ol' Dog Trey?'
' Paahhhdon?'
'A whuut?'

Haven't seen them, I don't think.  Did see the Tombstone Gunslingers (?) once when visiting Tombstone.  I think I've been there three times now...might be four, I misremember.

Helldarado days are coming up!
Link Posted: 8/11/2005 8:57:14 AM EDT
[#14]

Quoted:

Jack Black "Well guess what, now this is happening." [punts dog] "That's how I roll."

That was some funny shit.
Link Posted: 8/11/2005 9:08:14 AM EDT
[#15]
Morgan Freeman in The Shawshank Redemption:

"Get busy livin' or get busy dyin'."
Link Posted: 8/11/2005 9:15:19 AM EDT
[#16]

Quoted:
"Only STEYRS and QUEERS come from TEXAS! And you don't look like a STEYR to me!"

You talkin about Steyr Aug or did ya mean steers?
Link Posted: 8/11/2005 9:17:17 AM EDT
[#17]

Quoted:

Quoted:

LOL...i was wonderin the same thing.....and as far as steers and queers in TX.....ive heard the concensus in TX is "where i'm from, we castrate em both, got any new jokes captain origionality??"
Link Posted: 8/11/2005 9:23:41 AM EDT
[#18]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Ah, that how you spell it? Ah well, we don;t really have steers in Scotland (not that we have AUGs either)
Link Posted: 8/11/2005 9:26:19 AM EDT
[#19]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Ah, that how you spell it? Ah well, we don;t really have steers in Scotland (not that we have AUGs either)

Link Posted: 8/11/2005 9:29:13 AM EDT
[#20]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

groups.msn.com/_Secure/0RAA7A0wTXIIlXeztjEADVtmCu5Axb4aXmtlFD!gUvFHAY8seuzP0KRdRMQx*0uUc51K5VivOd77AV1HliyvIxvW512ED2Ba8DUGEA7nFu5g/aug002.JPG

Love the avatar!! LOL.....reminds me of MORE great movies quotes from a modern-day classic!

"no, i'm just not gonna go anymore"
"hey Peter man...breast exams on channel 9 man!!"
"federal f*ck you in the ass prison"

Link Posted: 8/11/2005 9:29:25 AM EDT
[#21]
One of my faves that I get slapped by the wife for often ( I say it in public sometimes)

"That's a huge bitch"
Link Posted: 8/11/2005 9:29:48 AM EDT
[#22]
Jimmie: "Now let me ask you a question, Jules. When you drove in here, did you notice a sign out in front that said, "Dead nigger storage"?"
Jules: "Jimmie..."
Jimmie: "Answer the question! Did you see a sign out in front of my house that said "Dead nigger storage"?"
Jules: "Naw man, I didn't."
Jimmie: "You know why you didn't see that sign?"
Jules: "Why?"
Jimmie: "'Cause storin' dead niggers ain't my fuckin' business!"

Major Kong:  "I been to one world's fair, a picnic and a rodeo and that's the dumbest thing I ever heard come over a set of headphones!"

"Well, boys, I reckon this is it. Nooculer combat, toe-to-toe with the Rooskies."

Colonel Ripper:  "I can no longer sit back and allow Communist infiltration, Communist indoctrination, Communist subversion, and the international Communist conspiracy to sap and impurify all of our precious bodily fluids."

Major Kong: "Survival kit contents check. In them you'll find: one 45 caliber automatic, two boxes of ammunition, four days concentrated emergency rations, one drug issue containing antibiotics, morphine, vitamin pills, pep pills, sleeping pills, tranquilizer pills, one miniature combination Russian phrase book and Bible, one hundred dollars in rubles, one hundred in gold, nine packs of chewing gum, one issue of prophylactics, three lipsticks, three pairs of nylon stockings. Shoot! A fella could have a pretty good weekend in Dallas with all that stuff."

Gunny Hartman:  "Who said that? Who the fuck said that? Who's the slimy little communist shit, twinkle-toed cocksucker down here who just signed his own death warrant? Nobody, huh? The fairy fucking godmother said it. Out-fucking-standing. I will PT you all until you fucking die. I'll PT you until your assholes are sucking buttermilk!"

Gunnery Hartman: Private Joker why did you join my beloved Corps?
Private Joker: Sir, to kill sir!
Gunnery Sergeant Hartman: So you're a killer?
Private Joker: Sir, yes sir!
Gunnery Sergeant Hartman: Let me see your war face.
Private Joker: Sir?
Gunnery Sergeant Hartman: You got a war face? AHHHHHHHH! That's a war face. Now let me see your war face.
Private Joker: Ahh!
Gunnery Sergeant Hartman: Bullshit you didn't convince me. Let me see your real warface.
Private Joker: Ahhhh!
Gunnery Sergeant Hartman: You don't scare me; work on it.
Private Joker: Sir, yes sir!
Link Posted: 8/11/2005 9:32:45 AM EDT
[#23]

Quoted:

Quoting it makes it appropriate use, eh?
Link Posted: 8/11/2005 9:42:11 AM EDT
[#24]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoting it makes it appropriate use, eh?

If it is deemed offensive and outside of the CoC, I will delete it.  For the record, I did check and this appears to be within the stated guidelines.  If you feel it necessary, by all means bring it to the attention of a mod and I will remove it immediately.

I simply posted it because it has been read and heard by millions and is part of the film.

Trust me, you are not communicating with a racist.  The word exists in the English and is not intended to be used in an offensive manner here.
Link Posted: 8/11/2005 1:57:42 PM EDT
[#25]
From Sam Fullers "Men in War"

LT  "How did you know those men were chinese, you could have killed Americans"

Sgt  "Just lucky I guess"

LT  "I mean those troops were 400 yards away, tell me, how did you know they were enemy"

Sgt  "I didn't!  In this war you don't take chances!"
Link Posted: 8/11/2005 3:22:54 PM EDT
[#26]
Arnuld in Commando:  “Let’s party!”
Link Posted: 8/11/2005 3:42:13 PM EDT
[#27]
 In this world there's two kinds of people, my friend. Those with loaded guns,
and those who dig.

YOU DIG

hey, that's my new sig line
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top