Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 8/10/2005 3:56:06 PM EDT
She is my cousin's step-daughter ... My cousin is married to Natalie's biological father. I just put it together that I had met them at a family reunion years ago. Last time I saw Natalie, she was just a little girl. I knew there was a reason this case has been bothering me alot more then I thought normal.

Robin, my cousin, will be on Fox news Friday, I think, along with her husband, David Holloway. I spoke with Robin's mother earlier, they are so frustrated.

Natalie's mother is pestering the other boys they released from jail to the point that they have contacted the police about her. I say good for her! If it was my daughter(I have a 17yr old) I would have done something really stupid by now.  
Link Posted: 8/10/2005 3:57:24 PM EDT
[#1]
Watch out, most Arfcommers are tired of hearing about this story.

BTW, to hell with Aruba!  
Link Posted: 8/10/2005 3:57:50 PM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
She is my cousin's step-daughter ... My cousin is married to Natalie's biological father. I just put it together that I had met them at a family reunion years ago. Last time I saw Natalie, she was just a little girl. I knew there was a reason this case has been bothering me alot more then I thought normal.

Robin, my cousin, will be on Fox news Friday, I think, along with her husband, David Holloway. I spoke with Robin's mother earlier, they are so frustrated.

Natalie's mother is pestering the other boys they released from jail to the point that they have contacted the police about her. I say good for her! If it was my daughter(I have a 17yr old) I would have done something really stupid by now.  

sorry that she is a relative of yours

but.........

If that was my store that the mother was loitering in yesterday, I would have had her forcibly removed.
Link Posted: 8/10/2005 3:59:27 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:

Quoted:

sorry that she is a relative of yours

but.........

If that was my store that the mother was loitering in yesterday, I would have had her forcibly removed.

Natalie's mother is not my relative .... Natalie's STEP-MOTHER .. is ....
Link Posted: 8/10/2005 4:00:05 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
Watch out, most Arfcommers are tired of hearing about this story.

BTW, to hell with Aruba!  

Oh well, they can just ignore this thread then .... thanks for the warning.

All I know is that a cousin, that I was very close to while growing up, is hurting over a loved one.
Link Posted: 8/10/2005 4:00:27 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
BTW, to hell with Aruba!  

+1

I'll never go there.  
Link Posted: 8/10/2005 4:03:35 PM EDT
[#6]
There are other things going on in the world other than her. I am sick and tired of FOX talking mostly about this case and having 5 minutes on other stuff. They talked more about the halloway case than about the 5 ruskies in the submarine. They had nothing totalk about with natalee but something totalk about with the Russians and they ignored it. Add to that that Greta's show and Hannity and Colmes is becoming like the National Inquiror of TV and FOX news is starting to go down the toilet.
Link Posted: 8/10/2005 4:11:21 PM EDT
[#7]
with all due repect to the familiy, i WOULD NEVER EVER LET A TEENAGER, ESPECIALLY A GIRL ! GO TO A FOREIGN LAND WITHOUT A FAMILY MEMBER OR A ADULT TO SUPERVISE.  alcohol+teenagers DO NOT MIX!!!! I DONT CARE IF SHE WAS 18 YRS OLD. AND WHERE THE FUCK WERE HER FRIENDS???

meat
Link Posted: 8/10/2005 4:23:45 PM EDT
[#8]
Sorry to hear that.
Link Posted: 8/10/2005 4:24:53 PM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:
Sorry to hear that.

+1.  
Link Posted: 8/10/2005 4:36:09 PM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:
with all due repect to the familiy, i WOULD NEVER EVER LET A TEENAGER, ESPECIALLY A GIRL ! GO TO A FOREIGN LAND WITHOUT A FAMILY MEMBER OR A ADULT TO SUPERVISE.  alcohol+teenagers DO NOT MIX!!!! I DONT CARE IF SHE WAS 18 YRS OLD. AND WHERE THE FUCK WERE HER FRIENDS???

meat

A lot of people here feel this way but let's keep it out of this thread...

Mmmkay?
Link Posted: 8/10/2005 4:40:23 PM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:

Quoted:

meat

A lot of people here feel this way but let's keep it out of this thread...

Mmmkay?

I think I have finally found something I agree with you on.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top