Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 8/10/2005 3:29:31 PM EDT
Watchin the news a couple minutes ago, they were talking about giving Harry Potter books to inmates at Gitmo. They had some lady and a guy from big talk radio stations arguing about it. Sorry, dont remember their names. Anyways, the lady is going on how this is such a great thing, and that even in cuba they cant read harry potter, that maybe it will open them up to the west, maybe it will crack the difference, as if the inmates were petty theives. Then the guy started goin off, started off with "THEIR TERRORISTS!" .."They didnt jack a car, they dont deserve to be rehabilitated. All they deserve is some water, a piece of stale bread, and a beating twice a day!" He had some good lines, and the beating twice a day was one of them. He shot her down pretty good, but this loudmouth bitch had her politically correct everyone deserves a second chance attitude goin. I hate bitches like that.

So she kept going on about cracking the difference and just bullshit, then the guy says something like "They only thing that should be cracked is their skulls" It reminded me of the good old threatening military jargon from my father.

Anyone else watch this? I really dont remember their names
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top