Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 8/9/2005 9:28:14 AM EDT
Me and the wife need two storm doors.  I was at home depot and they had some anderson 3500 series doors and also at another center there were some Larson brand ones.  We liked them both equally and we were looking in the $200 range.

My questions

Now, I just barely got back from another store that sells both anderson and larson doors and he insited that I was an idiot cause I told him that anderson makes storm doors and we wanted to look at some.  Hell I saw them yesterday.  So I am now on the internet and anderson apparently calls them all season doors???  Are these storm doors, cause when I was going to buy two yesterday I was convinced I was buying storm doors made buy anderson?? WTF.  He said that only Larson and Gerkin (spelling) make storm doors and I must have mistaken the anderson ones cause they don't make storm doors.  Does Anderson own gerkin??

Also, do I need something with a vent or screen to prevent damage to our main door from heat?

ETA: http://www.allseasonsdoors.com
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top