Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 8/8/2005 6:45:24 PM EDT
So I'm doing my Master promissory note online for my Student loan and while selecticing my state I see all the states, terrortories and Military bases and then on my way down the list i see MEXICO

i will get a screen shot up after im done filling it out
Link Posted: 8/8/2005 7:03:56 PM EDT
[#1]
It's part of the plan.  There are millions of Mexican nationals in the US of A, and it seems like a fair number of them want to break off pieces to return it to their home country, in addition to the dollars they are funneling out of here.  The jokes on them, because as soon as we have half of Mexico's population in the US, we are going to award them citizenship...with the decree that ALL Mexicans shall henceforth be known as 'Americans'.  Mexico will become the 51st state, renamed "New New Mexico."  New Mexico will be renamed "Old New Mexico".
Link Posted: 8/8/2005 7:11:49 PM EDT
[#2]

Link Posted: 8/8/2005 7:13:43 PM EDT
[#3]
We're doomed.
Link Posted: 8/8/2005 7:14:26 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
i6.photobucket.com/albums/y213/JordanBowles/mex.jpg

New Mexico...missing the new?
Link Posted: 8/8/2005 7:16:54 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Hummm think your right.

so the US gov has already writen off NM to mexico.
Link Posted: 8/8/2005 7:46:11 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Hummm think your right.

so the US gov has already writen off NM to mexico.

I think you are right...

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top