Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 8/6/2005 9:17:36 PM EDT
Guy came into my work today. As he was walking out the door I noticed he had the same kind of portable DVD player the bootleggers who come into the store carry so you can test their warez before buying. So I asked him what he was watching. He showed me, it was a video called Ghetto Fights. I only got to see one brawl but it looked pretty darn good. Im going to see if the bootleggers have them for sale before I buy it online. Anyone else see these? It looked pretty damn good, in a morbid kind of way. The one I saw this guy got beat down some, then got up with a pipe wrench and went to a parked car and smashed out the back window then he got knocked out and stomped on by a couple guys. He looked like this after --->

Ghetto Fights
Link Posted: 8/6/2005 9:26:31 PM EDT
[#1]

Limewire
Link Posted: 8/6/2005 9:36:15 PM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 8/6/2005 9:40:02 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
Guy came into my work today. As he was walking out the door I noticed he had the same kind of portable DVD player the bootleggers who come into the store carry so you can test their warez before buying. So I asked him what he was watching. He showed me, it was a video called Ghetto Fights. I only got to see one brawl but it looked pretty darn good. Im going to see if the bootleggers have them for sale before I buy it online. Anyone else see these? It looked pretty damn good, in a morbid kind of way. The one I saw this guy got beat down some, then got up with a pipe wrench and went to a parked car and smashed out the back window then he got knocked out and stomped on by a couple guys. He looked like this after --->

Ghetto Fights

You actually pay money for shit you can get for free on the internet?
Link Posted: 8/6/2005 9:52:08 PM EDT
[#4]
Those videos are degrading to the human spirit.  They celebrate all of the worst behaviors and condition that exist.  

DISGUSTING.
Link Posted: 8/6/2005 9:52:57 PM EDT
[#5]
I'm in a few of those
Link Posted: 8/6/2005 9:58:10 PM EDT
[#6]
http://www.fox.com/americandad/images/bio-stan.jpg

"You're making downtrodden and desperate men fight each other for profit?"
Link Posted: 8/6/2005 10:20:14 PM EDT
[#7]
What's truly amazing is someone thought of  away to profit off watching these public fights..........
Link Posted: 8/7/2005 6:42:24 AM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:
You actually pay money for shit you can get for free on the internet?

Um....Yep. Im on dial up and the ex-wife wont let me tie up her phone line for that long.

Quoted:
Where, exactly, do you work?

Armed guard in Detroit.

Quoted:
Those videos are degrading to the human spirit. They celebrate all of the worst behaviors and condition that exist.

DISGUSTING.

Why bury your head in the sand? This is a fact of life in the places I work. They are adults and can make their own decisions, if that happens to lead to them getting knocked the fuck out, then so be it. Now, if youll excuse me Im off to the DUB car show and concert where I will probably be the only white guy. Hope I dont get knocked the fuck out.

Link Posted: 8/7/2005 7:01:04 AM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:

Why bury your head in the sand?

I think it is more appropriate for you to pull your head out and rise above the level of the sand. The other poster is right... disgusting behavior.
Link Posted: 8/7/2005 9:10:32 AM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:

Quoted:
Those videos are degrading to the human spirit. They celebrate all of the worst behaviors and condition that exist.

DISGUSTING.

Why bury your head in the sand? This is a fact of life in the places I work. They are adults and can make their own decisions, if that happens to lead to them getting knocked the fuck out, then so be it. Now, if youll excuse me Im off to the DUB car show and concert where I will probably be the only white guy. Hope I dont get knocked the fuck out.

Stator took the words righth out of my mouth.  It's not about skin color, it's about choices, behaviors and the beliefs behind them.  

The behaviors on the video are disgusting.  

Selling the videos is offensive.  

Watching them and enjoying them is degenerate.  

Feel free to interchange the adjectives in the three statements above as you see fit.
Link Posted: 8/7/2005 9:26:37 AM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:
www.fox.com/americandad/images/bio-stan.jpg

"You're making downtrodden and desperate men fight each other for profit?"

lol
Link Posted: 8/7/2005 9:29:23 AM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:
Those videos are degrading to the human spirit.  They celebrate all of the worst behaviors and condition that exist.  

DISGUSTING.

+1
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top