Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 8/6/2005 7:08:08 PM EDT
Wife and I went shopping today. We were in Foley's and she spotted some new stuff for our bed. Got it put on and I thought it looked pretty cool. What do you guys think?

Link Posted: 8/6/2005 7:11:31 PM EDT
[#1]
What's the "new stuff"?  

(is Foley's a USGI surplus store or a bed spread place?)
Link Posted: 8/6/2005 7:12:21 PM EDT
[#2]
Shouldda got camo
Link Posted: 8/6/2005 7:13:16 PM EDT
[#3]
It's a home furnishing store (We bought the pillows, bed spread and sheets there)
Link Posted: 8/6/2005 7:14:58 PM EDT
[#4]

You HAD to know!

Why, yes...It's...Magnificent!

You aren't whipped at all.

Link Posted: 8/6/2005 7:17:46 PM EDT
[#5]
I know one thing. Right after you took that pic either:

1. She told you to put your toys away where they belong.

2. You put the toys away without being told beause you have already been taught.

So which was it?

Link Posted: 8/6/2005 7:19:19 PM EDT
[#6]
Five-O,

YOu would naturally ask those questions, but I have a wonderful wife who lets me put my toys where I want to (for the most part)
Link Posted: 8/6/2005 7:23:50 PM EDT
[#7]
I reccomend less gay stuff and more guns/ammo
Link Posted: 8/6/2005 7:26:04 PM EDT
[#8]
Why is that weapon muzzle down ??
Link Posted: 8/6/2005 7:32:13 PM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:
Why is that weapon muzzle down ??

I was thinking the same thing. Do you make a habit of dragging your muzzle into the ground? That is just wrong.

Secondly they are mere props. The bandolier is on the opposite end of the bed from your AR. You'd think that the best place for a nearby AR would be under the bed.

Whipped, indeed.
Link Posted: 8/6/2005 7:35:59 PM EDT
[#10]
All my guns are stored muzzle down. always.

I sleep on the side that the AR is on. The door is at your immediate left as you look at the pic. I can grab the AR and then the chest rig as I head out the door and down the hall.
Link Posted: 8/6/2005 7:40:14 PM EDT
[#11]
Don't take it personally, Nick. We bust each other's balls here. That's what you get for going into GD.

You don't need to explain yourself but I still don't see why you store them muzzle down. Got someone living upstairs? Or is there a reason you prefer to do it? I wouldn't want to scratch/wear of blueing off of the tips of my barrels personally. It's always best to keep the butt on the floor.
Link Posted: 8/6/2005 7:40:53 PM EDT
[#12]
I was half expecting to see a pair of handcuffs and a riding crop.
Link Posted: 8/6/2005 7:44:44 PM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:

Maybe some whips and chains. Maybe some leather masks.
Link Posted: 8/6/2005 7:45:08 PM EDT
[#14]

Quoted:

That's what nightstands are for.
Link Posted: 8/6/2005 7:46:31 PM EDT
[#15]
Link Posted: 8/6/2005 7:48:10 PM EDT
[#16]
Machinegun, If you've ever owned a fancy shotgun or a nice rifle with a rubber buttpad, you would know that if you store them on the buttpad, they will eventually collapse and mis-shape the pad, hence, the reason to store your guns muzzle down. I know the rifle in the picture is not a fancy shotgun or rifle, but I just store all guns muzzle down. Most gun safes of my buddies that I have seen, all guns are muzzle down.

The gist of the post was mostly to make fun of myself anyway.

Mottown, she made me take all that stuff out before I took the pic.
Link Posted: 8/6/2005 7:48:55 PM EDT
[#17]
I wonder what this guy has to say about it?
Link Posted: 8/6/2005 7:50:51 PM EDT
[#18]

Quoted:
Five-O,

YOu would naturally ask those questions, but I have a wonderful wife who lets me put my toys where I want to (for the most part)

Aw Nick, it's cool. We just funnin'.

Don't take our criticisms to heart. Your room looks nice really cool. Like a nice hotel or something.
Link Posted: 8/6/2005 7:51:16 PM EDT
[#19]
Machinegun,

Now that was funny.

Link Posted: 8/6/2005 7:51:18 PM EDT
[#20]

Quoted:
I wonder what this guy has to say about it?
www.nndb.com/people/384/000049237/christopher_lowell_chair.jpg

He'd think it was.......

Fabulous!
Link Posted: 8/6/2005 7:52:16 PM EDT
[#21]

Quoted:

Quoted:
Five-O,

Aw Nick, it's cool. We just funnin'.

Don't take our criticisms to heart. Your room looks nice really cool. Like a nice hotel or something.

A Nice GAY hotel!
Link Posted: 8/6/2005 8:13:00 PM EDT
[#22]
hey, all this gay talk. Well he does have a queen bed
Link Posted: 8/6/2005 8:22:44 PM EDT
[#23]

Quoted:
Five-O,

Can you stuff it, err never mind.....
Link Posted: 8/6/2005 8:25:58 PM EDT
[#24]
Is this interiordesign.com?
Link Posted: 8/6/2005 8:35:36 PM EDT
[#25]

Quoted:
Machinegun, If you've ever owned a fancy shotgun or a nice rifle with a rubber buttpad, you would know that if you store them on the buttpad, they will eventually collapse and mis-shape the pad, hence, the reason to store your guns muzzle down. I know the rifle in the picture is not a fancy shotgun or rifle, but I just store all guns muzzle down. Most gun safes of my buddies that I have seen, all guns are muzzle down.

The gist of the post was mostly to make fun of myself anyway.

Mottown, she made me take all that stuff out before I took the pic.

Well hell son, if the sporting clays and bolt gunner snobs do it then there must be something to this !!!
Link Posted: 8/7/2005 7:56:59 AM EDT
[#26]
I think you need to install a two rifle Gun Rack above the bed: one rack for a Rifle, the Other for a Shotgun, then install a quick access handgun safe in the end table.

Link Posted: 8/7/2005 8:03:13 AM EDT
[#27]
The bandolier and the AR add a nice touch to the room...
Link Posted: 8/7/2005 8:18:19 AM EDT
[#28]

Quoted:
The bandolier and the AR add a nice touch to the room...

Nick710 and his wife will be shopping for fabric for the new bandoliers soon.  I don't think it will be OD or camoflage.
Link Posted: 8/7/2005 8:21:12 AM EDT
[#29]
I opened this thread expecting photos of sex toys.  
Link Posted: 8/7/2005 8:35:37 AM EDT
[#30]

Quoted:
All my guns are stored muzzle down. always.

I sleep on the side that the AR is on. The door is at your immediate left as you look at the pic. I can grab the AR and then the chest rig as I head out the door and down the hall.

Obviously, you have not gotten into competitive shooting yet.
Link Posted: 8/7/2005 8:38:14 AM EDT
[#31]
Look closer guys, it's not a bandolier, its a Eagle Industies Universal Tactical Vest (Paul Howe Rig).

And yes Stator, I have done quite a bit of competitive shooting.
Link Posted: 8/7/2005 9:39:08 AM EDT
[#32]
Look you need to quit wasting money on the sheets.  You need to replace the Vanity's in the bath room.

Oh, and post pics of the wife on your bed with an AR.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top