Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 8/6/2005 2:39:02 PM EDT
Hmm?  I have seen this lately, a cheap, "prison looking" dot tattoo on the wristbone of female members of undesirable ilks.  Does this have meaning?  Surely it must, does anyone know what it might be?
Link Posted: 8/6/2005 2:40:19 PM EDT
[#1]
HIV positive?
Link Posted: 8/6/2005 2:40:26 PM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 8/6/2005 2:40:48 PM EDT
[#3]
one version of a "party dot"  once you see one on a girl you can pretty much assume that she is (was) a drug and alcohol abusing slut.  Of course, that's desireable for some people.
Link Posted: 8/6/2005 2:48:36 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
one version of a "party dot"  once you see one on a girl you can pretty much assume that she is (was) a drug and alcohol abusing slut.  Of course, that's desireable for some people.

Ahhh, makes sense.  The ones I've seen this on certainly fit that bill.  Thanks!  A party dot.  Hmm.  I had never heard of such a thing, and I was quite the partier in my day.  An upper class partier, but nonetheless, a partier, and our wommenz had none of these dots.
Link Posted: 8/6/2005 2:54:47 PM EDT
[#5]
AIDs mark?

Ben
Link Posted: 8/6/2005 2:57:44 PM EDT
[#6]
the "party dot" name is a cover up,  it pretty much means they are a drug user and it's a way to ID others.  Usually it's on the thumb web. But I've seen them all over.  Some girls do it on the wrist so it's easier to cover up.
Link Posted: 8/6/2005 3:02:27 PM EDT
[#7]
A sign of the uneducated?
Link Posted: 8/6/2005 3:03:10 PM EDT
[#8]
Too broke to afford a larger tattoo?
Link Posted: 8/6/2005 3:03:25 PM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:
HIV positive?

It's funny cause it's true!
Link Posted: 8/6/2005 3:08:00 PM EDT
[#10]
Are they mexican chicks?  I thought it meant something like "the crazy life" or ganglife in other words for mexicans.
Link Posted: 8/6/2005 3:13:24 PM EDT
[#11]
easy
Link Posted: 8/6/2005 3:13:36 PM EDT
[#12]
It means.....I ain't gonna hit it!
Link Posted: 8/6/2005 3:20:16 PM EDT
[#13]
It means they like to suck dick.  Both glass and flesh.  But they prefer glass.
Link Posted: 8/6/2005 3:22:40 PM EDT
[#14]
It means "I am a trashy meth  freak slut".  
Link Posted: 8/6/2005 3:39:29 PM EDT
[#15]
Gang tats
Link Posted: 8/6/2005 3:42:17 PM EDT
[#16]

Quoted:
It means they like to suck dick.  Both glass and flesh.  But they prefer glass.

That's the long and the short of it.
Link Posted: 8/6/2005 3:44:31 PM EDT
[#17]
Whore Tag.

I hope I didn't just offend somone.
Link Posted: 8/6/2005 3:46:29 PM EDT
[#18]

Quoted:
Whore Tag.

I hope I didn't just offend somone.

The truth hurts.

Could be a gang affiliation too.
Link Posted: 8/6/2005 3:51:48 PM EDT
[#19]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Ahhh, makes sense.  The ones I've seen this on certainly fit that bill.  Thanks!  A party dot.  Hmm.  I had never heard of such a thing, and I was quite the partier in my day.  An upper class partier, but nonetheless, a partier, and our wommenz had none of these dots.

An upper class partier? With a Gratefull Dead Avatar? Que?
Link Posted: 8/6/2005 3:55:16 PM EDT
[#20]
if its 3 dots to form a triangle...then its a mexican gang tat

Link Posted: 8/6/2005 3:56:08 PM EDT
[#21]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Yeah, it's pretty damned weird, huh?  You should see the bafck of my truck, I have an equal number of right-wing-pro-gun stickers to my Jerry sticker count.  Freaks people out.  I think it says something about the duality of man.
Link Posted: 8/6/2005 4:01:21 PM EDT
[#22]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Yeah, it's pretty damned weird, huh?  You should see the bafck of my truck, I have an equal number of right-wing-pro-gun stickers to my Jerry sticker count.  Freaks people out.  I think it says something about the duality of man.

[Joker] It's the Jungian thing![/Joker]
Link Posted: 8/6/2005 4:02:42 PM EDT
[#23]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

That may be the most sensible and, authentic thing I'ver heard here....

No...I'm not drunk now.
Link Posted: 8/6/2005 4:09:07 PM EDT
[#24]

Quoted:
Are they mexican chicks?  I thought it meant something like "the crazy life" or ganglife in other words for mexicans.

I got to know a real nice white chick from L.A. with the three dots that mean "My crazy life". But she and her ex-husband fit the "homey" type.  Her's were in the web between the thumb and forefinger in a pyramid/triangle shape.

I never really hung out with her, so I don't know her personal history, but I'd say most of the comments are probably fairly accurate.
Link Posted: 8/6/2005 4:12:16 PM EDT
[#25]
Link Posted: 8/6/2005 4:13:21 PM EDT
[#26]
TRGs branding mark?
Link Posted: 8/6/2005 4:15:27 PM EDT
[#27]
Amazing the things I learn on ARCOM.

Rick
Link Posted: 8/6/2005 4:20:23 PM EDT
[#28]

Quoted:

Quoted:

I got to know a real nice white chick from L.A. with the three dots that mean "My crazy life". But she and her ex-husband fit the "homey" type.  Her's were in the web between the thumb and forefinger in a pyramid/triangle shape.

I never really hung out with her, so I don't know her personal history, but I'd say most of the comments are probably fairly accurate.

yeah thats what that means, its kind of retarded if you ask me.
Link Posted: 8/6/2005 4:27:16 PM EDT
[#29]
I just saw some young HOT blonde chick the other day working a MCDonalds drive through that had one of these 2 dot tats right where the thumb web is?Hmmmm
Link Posted: 8/6/2005 4:29:53 PM EDT
[#30]

Quoted:

Yep.  If its three dots in a roughly tringular shape its "mi vida loca" My crazy life, and its means shes a gang pincushin.
Link Posted: 8/6/2005 4:33:36 PM EDT
[#31]
Interesting...

Ok,what about people that have tears tattooed under the outside corner of their eye?

Some have one,some more than one.
Link Posted: 8/6/2005 4:35:28 PM EDT
[#32]
That's a joint tat. supposed to be for how many people you've killed.  Most are exagerated or outright lies.
Link Posted: 8/6/2005 4:41:33 PM EDT
[#33]
could it have been a Kaposi's sarcoma ulcer?
Link Posted: 8/6/2005 4:45:40 PM EDT
[#34]
If a tat is of a design, and, obviously art, I have no issue.  

My ex had a dolphin (tuna safe) on her ankle, and, a TX flag right below the thong line.....

Too bad she was a stiff in bed.

My present wife had a set of "Kisslips" put on her right butt.

I asked her why.  

She said...

"Doesnt' involve you. It's about me."

I let it go.

Plus, it's hot.
Link Posted: 8/6/2005 4:55:37 PM EDT
[#35]
It means she could not afford a decent tatt
Link Posted: 8/6/2005 5:06:29 PM EDT
[#36]
I have not worked around women in prison since 1986 but tear tattoo's were a term in prison for each tear. some were worn on thier wrists.
Link Posted: 8/6/2005 5:09:35 PM EDT
[#37]

Quoted:
Interesting...

Ok,what about people that have tears tattooed under the outside corner of their eye?

Some have one,some more than one.

From what I'ver heard, an empty tear tat means they grieve for someone who was killed or died before their time. If the tear is colored in, it means that the death was avenged. It seems to be common with Latino gangs. Not sure about others.
Link Posted: 8/6/2005 5:18:38 PM EDT
[#38]
Now I'm beginning to wonder about all the GUYS with little dots and crescents on the web of their thumbs who come in to buy sammiches from me.
Link Posted: 8/6/2005 5:24:25 PM EDT
[#39]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Sounds like a bunch of hippy shit if ya ask me.....
Link Posted: 8/6/2005 5:28:20 PM EDT
[#40]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

My wife has the three dots. She's German and never was into drugs.  It stands for three things, but I can't think of them. She could be a whore though.
Link Posted: 8/6/2005 5:33:10 PM EDT
[#41]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

My wife has the three dots. She's German and never was into drugs.  It stands for three things, but I can't think of them. She could be a whore though.

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top