Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 8/6/2005 2:17:08 PM EDT
Traveled to Colorado last week for vacation. We were there for four days.  While there observed at least four different vehicles passing other vehilcles with double yellow lines present, ( oh yeh, this was in the mountains by the way)and then on the way home some idiot was passing about 6 cars at once flashing his lights and damn near hit us head on.  We had to get completely out of our lane to avoid a head on.  Probably a good thing my wife was driving, I would have turned around chased his dumb ass down and  well you've seen road kill.    Of course more people means more stupid people, which means more contact with more stupid people.  
Link Posted: 8/6/2005 2:18:20 PM EDT
[#1]
Don't go to Massachusetts...
Link Posted: 8/6/2005 2:18:49 PM EDT
[#2]
Bro, I guess you've never been to Atlanta, huh?

Link Posted: 8/6/2005 2:20:20 PM EDT
[#3]
Minnesota no doubt.
Link Posted: 8/6/2005 2:21:51 PM EDT
[#4]
Colorado drivers are a combination of California drivers and Texas drivers.  Easy to deal with when you learn their patterns.

California absolutely has the worst drivers I have ever seen in my life.  And none of them care that they suck.
Link Posted: 8/6/2005 2:22:41 PM EDT
[#5]
no way Wisconsin......by a landslide.  I've lived in Texas, Oklahoma, Massachuesettes, Illinois, and Nevada......been and driven on vactions in Florda, California, Arizona, and Colorado,  and ridden my motorycle across the entire US.....trust me when I say Wisconsin.
Link Posted: 8/6/2005 2:26:09 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:
California absolutely has the worst drivers I have ever seen in my life.  And none of them care that they suck.

Unfortunatley they've found there way to WA.

ETA: I almost forgot about the Canadians, who seem to think that I-5 is their personal race track.
Link Posted: 8/6/2005 2:28:49 PM EDT
[#7]
I have an idea.  all states have bad drivers!

except ohio.  i ownz ohio
Link Posted: 8/6/2005 2:38:15 PM EDT
[#8]
Kansas, whenever it rains or snows.

Fuckin bitches doing like 15mph on the interstate when its snowing and I'm doing 55mph in my little S10 just fine.
Link Posted: 8/6/2005 2:45:02 PM EDT
[#9]
As a state, Texas isn't all that bad, but once you get to Houston......
Link Posted: 8/6/2005 3:22:10 PM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:
Kansas, whenever it rains or snows.

Fuckin bitches doing like 15mph on the interstate when its snowing and I'm doing 55mph in my little S10 just fine.

+1
Link Posted: 8/6/2005 3:26:37 PM EDT
[#11]
The worst drivers are from whatever state your NOT from; ask anyone.

Eddie
Link Posted: 8/6/2005 3:26:56 PM EDT
[#12]
Link Posted: 8/6/2005 3:27:00 PM EDT
[#13]
Don't forget about New Jersey.
Link Posted: 8/6/2005 3:30:42 PM EDT
[#14]
Wait till you experience CO drivers in the snow. Yeehaa, that's fun to watch. But for the worst drivers on the planet, I give you Los Angeles, home of the rich (those laws don't apply to me), the old( what was that sonny, I was lloking straight ahead), the Asian(what is this thing you call "driving" and how is it the car cannot do it by itself), the women(do you think this shade of eyeliner is right?), the illegal aliens(eef I drive slow, I won't be caught) and the wannabe famous(hey babe, check me out). The only thing that keeps this portion of CA from instantly depopulating itself is that you can only go 5 mph on any road (freeways included) and the influx of illegals.

CW
Link Posted: 8/6/2005 3:33:05 PM EDT
[#15]
Ha!Ha! This is an easy  one. La. of course hands down. Just look at our insurance rates.
Link Posted: 8/6/2005 3:35:32 PM EDT
[#16]

Quoted:
no way Wisconsin......by a landslide.  I've lived in Texas, Oklahoma, Massachuesettes, Illinois, and Nevada......been and driven on vactions in Florda, California, Arizona, and Colorado,  and ridden my motorycle across the entire US.....trust me when I say Wisconsin.

I'm gonna hafta disagree with you on the WI thing. Are you sure you went through IL?  Those guys make us look like amateurs.
Link Posted: 8/6/2005 3:45:01 PM EDT
[#17]

Quoted:
Don't go to Massachusetts...

You ain't kidding!!  Hell, even New Jersey drivers avoid Massachusetts.  Boston in particular.
Link Posted: 8/6/2005 3:51:41 PM EDT
[#18]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Unfortunatley they've found there way to WA.

ETA: I almost forgot about the Canadians, who seem to think that I-5 is their personal race track.

Oh, please don't forget about Oregon!  I have personally rubbed bumper-to-fender with some of these asswipes in the wrecker truck numerous times.
Link Posted: 8/6/2005 3:53:55 PM EDT
[#19]
You guys gotta' cut him a little slack.

Nebr. doesn't have very many bad drivers.

Because there aren't very many drivers there anyways.

Just funnin' you HBAR! As one Nebraskan (displaced) to another.

Where did you go? It's not too bad out here on the western slope. Mostly rural - largest town is around 50k - 60k - with the same mostly conservative attitudes. Except for Asspain. Hollyweird East is another term I use for it.
Link Posted: 8/6/2005 3:54:21 PM EDT
[#20]
The worst drivers are wherever you happen to be at that time. I think they follow you around.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top