Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 8/5/2005 9:17:36 AM EDT
I'm looking for the federal color specs/numbers for MARPAT.  Anyone have them?

Also - Anyone sell a MARPAT template?  Or do I need to buy an official issue blouse on ebay and do the trace and cut thing?
Link Posted: 8/5/2005 10:08:21 AM EDT
[#1]
Contact the US Army's Natick Soldier Support Center.  
Link Posted: 8/5/2005 4:22:18 PM EDT
[#2]
LOL - Seriously, though.  I am coming up empty.  I can't find any Federal Standard 595 numbers or anything else I can use to identify and order the proper colors.  Looks like I'll have to buy the real stuff on ebay and match the colors as best I can.

I'm an Army Veteran, but I'll be damned if I'll paint my carbine in the original mint green and grey Army ACU pattern.  I read they've changed the ACU colors to include more brown and they have judging from THIS.  The revised ACU might blend in better in the places where I typically shoot or would shoot if TSHTF.  OTOH, MARPAT looks cooler and the Marines put a lot of thought and work into it from what I've read.  Multicam looks cool, too, but I think it would be easier to trace and cut out masks for a digital pattern.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top