Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 8/4/2005 10:51:11 AM EDT
per Drudge.

Just how fucking low will the LLLib media go to undercut a conservative?
Link Posted: 8/4/2005 10:56:40 AM EDT
[#1]
All the way to the bottom aparently.
Link Posted: 8/4/2005 11:14:13 AM EDT
[#2]
I believe that any appointee is going to expect his life to be throughly investigated............I'm sure if he didn't want that kind of scrutiny, he wouldn't have accepted the offer of being a judge on the SC.
Link Posted: 8/4/2005 11:19:03 AM EDT
[#3]
How low...into the abyss.  They are Democrats after all.  
Link Posted: 8/4/2005 11:20:35 AM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
I believe that any appointee is going to expect his life to be throughly investigated............I'm sure if he didn't want that kind of scrutiny, he wouldn't have accepted the offer of being a judge on the SC.

Ok...HIS life.  What in hell does the NYT hope to find in the adoption records?  Where do YOU think they are taking this?
Link Posted: 8/4/2005 11:25:29 AM EDT
[#5]
I keep telling you guys:  There is no point too low for the libs/Dems.  Witness moveon.org in the last election.
Link Posted: 8/4/2005 12:34:14 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Ok...HIS life.  What in hell does the NYT hope to find in the adoption records?  Where do YOU think they are taking this?

Anywhere they can. They will find out if you flung a booger on someone in grade school.
Link Posted: 8/4/2005 12:58:35 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:

Quoted:

+1  

They're going to use any and all information to smear him any way possible.

[NYT]Look!  His mother had schizophrenia and had to give him up for adoption!  We can't have a SC justice who has a family history of schizophrenia.  He may go crazy and vote against Roe v. Wade, blah blah liberal dribble...[/NYT]
Link Posted: 8/4/2005 1:22:21 PM EDT
[#8]
Link Posted: 8/4/2005 1:34:11 PM EDT
[#9]
Hold on, guys.  They're obviously doing it FOR HIS CHILDREN!!!!
Link Posted: 8/4/2005 1:36:21 PM EDT
[#10]
He must be destroyed
Link Posted: 8/4/2005 6:35:02 PM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:
Hold on, guys.  They're obviously doing it FOR HIS CHILDREN!!!!

Sorry, I just heard on the radio that it was about his kids that he adopted from Latin America.  I thought he was adopted.
Link Posted: 8/4/2005 8:16:15 PM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:

Sure… BULLSHIT

From the same NYT that argued the President getting a BJ from a White House intern (employee) in the OVAL OFFICE was part of his private life and off limits to scrutiny.

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top