can you give me bigger pics, i can't really see them that well....jk

But nice guns, wish I had that many
Link Posted: 8/4/2005 8:25:46 AM EDT
[#2]
Click here

Nice AK's
Link Posted: 8/4/2005 8:25:55 AM EDT
[#3]
very nice family.  i will be happy to babysit anytime.
Link Posted: 8/4/2005 8:26:02 AM EDT
[#4]
For all the computer work I do, I still suck at pics (taking them, putting them up, etc...)
Link Posted: 8/4/2005 8:27:39 AM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
For all the computer work I do, I still suck at pics (taking them, putting them up, etc...)

I'm just giving you a hard time....the guns look good  did you cut the stock on the ROMAK3 or did it break?
Link Posted: 8/4/2005 8:33:41 AM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:

Quoted:

I'm just giving you a hard time....the guns look good  did you cut the stock on the ROMAK3 or did it break?

I'm actually just trying to get the f*cker off.  It's got one of those quadruple reverse threaded screws holding it on on the top and I tried EVERYTHING to get that out.  No chance.  I've thought of burning it off, but didn't want to mess the receiver finish up.  so Instead I'm just beating the heck out of it.  When I'm done with the modifications I have planned, it will have a palm shelf target grip and ace stock.
Link Posted: 8/4/2005 8:44:53 AM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

I'm actually just trying to get the f*cker off.  It's got one of those quadruple reverse threaded screws holding it on on the top and I tried EVERYTHING to get that out.  No chance.  I've thought of burning it off, but didn't want to mess the receiver finish up.  so Instead I'm just beating the heck out of it.  When I'm done with the modifications I have planned, it will have a palm shelf target grip and ace stock.

You might try drilling it out from the top.  That could work and won't mess up the stock
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top