Site Notices
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Posted: 8/3/2005 6:07:52 PM EDT
What was it like?

-Foxxz
Link Posted: 8/3/2005 6:09:24 PM EDT
[#1]
mostly old people.....  as in grandmas and grandpas.  
Link Posted: 8/3/2005 6:10:46 PM EDT
[#2]
I've heard that the people who generally frequent nude beaches are not the sort you would desire to see without clothes.
Link Posted: 8/3/2005 6:13:00 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
I've heard that the people who generally frequent nude beaches are not the sort you would desire to see without clothes.

Big +1
Link Posted: 8/3/2005 6:14:11 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
What was it like?

-Foxxz

disgusting people mostly.
Link Posted: 8/3/2005 6:16:28 PM EDT
[#5]
It was on accident, and they were gawd awful.. and, I kid you not, hanging around her waist.

Link Posted: 8/3/2005 6:17:10 PM EDT
[#6]
Yes.  Been nekkid there, too.  It wasn't pretty.
Link Posted: 8/3/2005 6:18:31 PM EDT
[#7]
Yep, in Aruba.

No, I did not see Natalee Holloway naked, this was like 7 or 8 years ago
Link Posted: 8/3/2005 6:19:17 PM EDT
[#8]
i did it accidentally in the virgin islands, and i got lucky.  there were some hot ladies among the fattys.
Link Posted: 8/3/2005 6:22:18 PM EDT
[#9]
Link Posted: 8/3/2005 6:24:02 PM EDT
[#10]
Yes, and a nudist colony.  Perhaps the stupidest places on the planet.  Everyone's naked, nobody's fucking.  Just my honest opinion.

But, yes, they were mostly old, fat, dumpy and driving golf carts around.  So thankfully they were mostly past the point in their life of getting busy.

What a bunch of freaks.
Link Posted: 8/3/2005 6:25:44 PM EDT
[#11]
Most in Italy were topless and I think that old people shold not be allowed to go topless.
Link Posted: 8/3/2005 6:26:27 PM EDT
[#12]
I dont think that I would like to see all of the dudes and fat chicks.
Link Posted: 8/3/2005 6:26:47 PM EDT
[#13]
When I lived in northern PRK (Bay-SF area) most ALL the beaches were CLOTHING OPTIONAL .

I saw people nude on: Montara State Beach, Miramar, Redondo (yeah, there's one up north also) and ESPECIALLY Bonny Doon beach. I could honestly say that there was a 50-50 split on people that looked great or good nude and people that IMO didn't belong on the beach-or anywhere except the comfort of their own home-in the nude.

I also went to a nude beach on Maui, in the town of Hana. Take the Hana (fron Kehei or Lahaina) road into Hana, park by the baseball field and walk directly to the coast behind the development. You WILL have to tresspass cut through some private property for about 30 yards until you come to a path. Follow the path to your left and there's a black sand beach about 200-250 yards down the path. Most of the people I saw there kinda belonged there-let's say that 7 or 8 of about 15 people looked good. The others were passable or less. The beach itself is awesome.

Though I've spent time on beaches nude, it was for "hide the salami" purposes, not sunbathing.

I never "participated" in the nude beaches, even though I was at  the time in the best shape of my life. (VERY active part of my life)

Personally, I think tan lines are erotically sexy and I always wore a swimsuit hoping I'd meet a chick that felt the same way.
Link Posted: 8/3/2005 6:27:57 PM EDT
[#14]
And topless beaches don't have shit on full nude.  I'd probably go back to a topless place since I don't really see anything freakish about that.  Tits are tits are tits.
Link Posted: 8/3/2005 6:32:53 PM EDT
[#15]
I went to one in Spain and one in southern France.  It was.....mostly forgettable, with a few exceptions.  Remember, most of the people in the world are not "hot."

Link Posted: 8/3/2005 6:35:37 PM EDT
[#16]
Been many times. Its only a big deal to uptight folks.
Link Posted: 8/3/2005 6:37:16 PM EDT
[#17]
What puzzles me is the 5% of ARFcommers who post naked

Link Posted: 8/3/2005 6:37:24 PM EDT
[#18]
Yeah.  Secrets Beach on Kauai.  There were some mind-bendingly beautiful women there in the buff.I went nekkid too.
Link Posted: 8/3/2005 6:38:47 PM EDT
[#19]

Quoted:

Everyone carries a towel to lay on chairs and such. Also getting a hard on is deemed to be rude.

Okay, seems like a proper place and time to hang your towel out to dry.

Thank goodness I am only 3" and you couldn't really tell.

Okay, strike the original thought... what about a face cloth or dish towel?

Link Posted: 8/3/2005 6:41:42 PM EDT
[#20]

Quoted:

Make that 5.01 %
Link Posted: 8/3/2005 6:43:29 PM EDT
[#21]
Yes in Sicily.  Mostly just topless, but a few baring it all.  I was more grossed out than anything else.  One old gal (late 40's early 50's) was parading around with no top and a string thong.  Now you have to remember that most European women don't shave.  This gals snatch looked like a full bearded man wearing a surgeons mask.  Her hair started at her ankles and went all the way to her armpits.    Not something I ever want to do again.
Link Posted: 8/3/2005 7:01:41 PM EDT
[#22]
Been there, done that.  Some might be swinger (and to be honest, the beach I was at had various coves with different feels).  Where I was at was a nature thing - natural not erotic.  Spectators were anoying.  Really needed a guide at first though.  One area was perverts, one swingers, one gay, and one or two were nature.

Strongest memory of it though is the smell of urine.  Had to walk by a poorly kept rest room to get there.

Dare anyone to name that beach. Pervs to the right, swinger strait ahead, nature, then gay to the left.
Link Posted: 8/3/2005 7:07:57 PM EDT
[#23]
I've been to several nude beaches.  The one is St. Martin was "okay" but not outstanding.  The younger good looking women were great but the fat old people really ruined the whole experience.

In southern France (Nice & Ville Franc Sir Mar) just about every beach that we went to was topless and they were great.  I even convinced Mrs. M4arc to have a go at it  However, you could tell who the British and American tourist were...they were the ones with the bright pink, sunburned boobies (OUCH)
Link Posted: 8/3/2005 7:10:53 PM EDT
[#24]

Quoted:
I've been to several nude beaches.  The one is St. Martin was "okay" but not outstanding.  The younger good looking women were great but the fat old people really ruined the whole experience.

In southern France (Nice & Ville Franc Sir Mar) just about every beach that we went to was topless and they were great.  I even convinced Mrs. M4arc to have a go at it  However, you could tell who the British and American tourist were...they were the ones with the bright pink, sunburned boobies (OUCH)

I've been to Nice and Cannes.

There was plenty of hot pie.

There was also some stale, aged pie.

But the good pie was really good.
Link Posted: 8/3/2005 7:13:23 PM EDT
[#25]

Quoted:

Quoted:

I've been to Nice and Cannes.

There was plenty of hot pie.

There was also some stale, aged pie.

But the good pie was really good.

and I love how they show up at the beach with a nice dress and heels on, take it off right there on the beach and change into their bikini.  They are not shy, that's for sure!
Link Posted: 8/3/2005 7:16:36 PM EDT
[#26]
Yes, I remember it well.

One of my first pieces of pie was bequeathed upon me on my 14th birthday, in Nice.

In the rooftop pool of my hotel.

Link Posted: 8/3/2005 7:19:53 PM EDT
[#27]

Quoted:
Yes, I remember it well.

One of my first pieces of pie was bequeathed upon me on my 14th birthday, in Nice.

In the rooftop pool of my hotel.

STOP, STOP, STOP!!!

I told the misses we weren't going back until our youngest is out of diapers and now I find myself looking online for plane tickets to Nice!  

must resist the urge....
Link Posted: 8/4/2005 2:29:15 AM EDT
[#28]
This is great

I'm asking because there was a general invitation extended to a group of people I was in. I wasn't gonna go but it brought up a good topic.

Coincidently, I was solicited to be a "male escourt" (legally of course ) several times by a company in DC.

-Foxxz
Link Posted: 8/4/2005 2:36:11 AM EDT
[#29]

Quoted:

Ahh, yes. The famed home office...

-Foxxz
Link Posted: 8/4/2005 2:38:50 AM EDT
[#30]
In San Tropez. The wife and I sans garments.
It was disgusting. We were 32ish at the time and very fit and very tan.
We were the youngest ones there. It was all nekid French Geezers.
One old guy had a health promplem because his old saggy balls hung down
and were the size of a goat's utter. No shit. It was nasty. It was very odd.
The public beaches the women go topless. No babes. Just old saggy hags and
and fat chicks. The topless babes are on the yachts harbored in Monte Carlo.
We're talkin' playmate bicthes there boy
Link Posted: 8/4/2005 3:27:05 AM EDT
[#31]
When I was inthe Army,we had to PT everyday on our own. I went running with a couple of the guys I work with and they thought it would be fun to run us through the nude beach. They should have left their clothes on.
Link Posted: 8/4/2005 3:42:54 AM EDT
[#32]
about 10 years ago snagged a business trip to Valencia, Spain.  The beach was nude.  Saw some coochie from some fine young Spanish ladies
Link Posted: 8/4/2005 3:47:19 AM EDT
[#33]
Some of the best looking babes I have ever seen were in Barcelona.
(Clothed)
Link Posted: 8/4/2005 4:07:53 AM EDT
[#34]
Southern coast of the  island of Crete.
Very cute Euro-chicks.
Link Posted: 8/4/2005 4:09:08 AM EDT
[#35]

Quoted:
What was it like?

-Foxxz

What are you 12 or something?
Link Posted: 8/4/2005 4:12:49 AM EDT
[#36]
Only in Europe, and they were good (no antiquity walking around nude, no beached naked whales, just normal folk' [<40'ish, decent to good shape]).

Never going to one in the USA; we have too many fat and ugly people who like to go as far as they can get away with, so I don't even want to think what they'll be doing in such a situation.
Link Posted: 8/4/2005 5:22:31 AM EDT
[#37]
Been to a topless beach in Sardinia (Italy) back in the late 1980s.  Pretty much the same experience as the rest of the people here.  There are some people that should be showing it off, and some that should not.  .  

The only person I recall was a very attractive Scandinavian woman who was sitting near our little patch of sand.    
Link Posted: 8/4/2005 5:28:03 AM EDT
[#38]
Blacks Beach in San Diego in the early 80's.
Link Posted: 8/4/2005 5:30:36 AM EDT
[#39]
Don't know how I should answer this poll. Have never been on one as in stepping on the sand but have flew over the local ones at a very low altitude in a helicopter. Close enough to see more than I wanted to. The guy to girl ratio was not good at all something like 4:1.
Link Posted: 8/4/2005 5:44:27 AM EDT
[#40]
Never been, but I worked at a one-hour photo lab.  From the photos that people brought in, I have no desire to go to one.

It wasn't  Girls Gone Wild, it was more like Golden Girls Gone Wild.  
Link Posted: 8/4/2005 8:39:22 AM EDT
[#41]
Went on a snorkeling trip to Curacao once.  Beach was topless.  Half the womenz were from South America and the other half from Amsterdam/Netherlands.  Dark, olive skinned beauties on one hand and gorgeous blondes on the other.  All were in their twenties.  Even some of the moms were hot.  Of course we had grandmas there too - not a pretty sight.  The island is an absolute shit-hole and not very safe outside the resort areas - food was terrible - would not recommend it.
Link Posted: 8/4/2005 9:27:00 AM EDT
[#42]
Playalinda Beach north of the Kennedy Space Center once while I was in college (UCF).  Not worth the effort.  

Now, I understand that the nude beach is no more, at least from the NPS signs I saw last time I was there.

Merlin
Link Posted: 8/4/2005 9:32:03 AM EDT
[#43]
It's great! Everyone there is  < 10% body fat and no older than 25. There are no less than one dozen girls there for every guy and they all drink heavily (tequila). The beach is lined with oysters that contain condoms but nobody uses them because all the girls are fixed and the UV rays kill all STD's known to man.
Link Posted: 8/4/2005 9:33:31 AM EDT
[#44]
look at it this way: approx 50% of the people are going to be guys.

Of the remainder, 65% will be overweight

of the remainder, 60% will be over 50 years old

of the remainder, 75% will have a big hairy muff

of the remainder, 15% will be gay

what's that leave?

Link Posted: 8/4/2005 9:38:14 AM EDT
[#45]
Wasn't a nude beach, but way back when the hippies would walk around nekid along Santa Monica.  Sad part it was always the dudes for some reason.  Oh hell, I would have been happy seeing a topless woman with hairy armpits.
Link Posted: 8/4/2005 9:40:40 AM EDT
[#46]
Granted I was only in my late teens at the time and my standards were different but if I remember correctly, it was full of

UGLY PEOPLE!

Link Posted: 8/4/2005 9:41:54 AM EDT
[#47]

Quoted:
It's great! Everyone there is  < 10% body fat and no older than 25. There are no less than one dozen girls there for every guy and they all drink heavily (tequila). The beach is lined with oysters that contain condoms but nobody uses them because all the girls are fixed and the UV rays kill all STD's known to man.

LMMFAO

Link Posted: 8/4/2005 9:41:55 AM EDT
[#48]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Big +1

Not in my experience.  Sure, they weren't supermodels, but for the most part, they were all fairly normal (except for the public nudity), non-overweight, decent looking folk.

I swam up onto a nude beach while snorkeling in Hawaii (Little Makena).  Sure, there were a few elderly folks, but there were also plenty of 20-40 year old vacationeers who looked rather undisgusting.
Link Posted: 8/4/2005 9:44:39 AM EDT
[#49]

Quoted:
Yeah.  Secrets Beach on Kauai.  There were some mind-bendingly beautiful women there in the buff.I went nekkid too.

Been there...  No one nude at the time.  It was a bit cloudy and rainy that day.
Link Posted: 8/4/2005 9:49:28 AM EDT
[#50]
I have been to Little Berach in Maui.  There were some that were awesome and hot, but others that were older and fat.  Pretty interesting all in all.  People playing volleyball, throwing frisbes, doing all of the "normal beach stuff", but just naked.  One thing I remember most......a sunburned ass is very painful
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top