Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 4
Posted: 8/1/2005 5:18:16 AM EDT
I thought this thread would be fun for the whole ARF family (or more likely, banned inside 3 hours).

C'mon you all remember those days... the Fuck You Arock photoshop campaign, The MARPAT debacle (about which I still missed the fireworks), The Beekeeper's greatest hits, and so on.

Tell us your favorite one(s) and feel free to add a synopsis to fill in those who were left out.

Tell us about your favorite troll/banned asshole who kept us all in stitches

or

If you were one of the uncool who were left out of the loop feel free to ask what was the deal with...?

HAVE FUN!!!
Link Posted: 8/1/2005 5:28:39 AM EDT
[#1]
TheRedGoat/ilikelegs photoshop smackdown from 2+ years ago. That was awesome, especially the one with TRG in the shower with a naked Yasser Arafat.  Those pissfests led unintentionally to the whole F-U Arock thing.

Oh, and the back rub thread.  Some guy opened up a thread with a statement like "So I was getting a backrub from my friend Steve.....", then went on to his topic.  Everyone went "Whoa, whoa, whoa-stop. Your MALE friend was giving you a backrub?"  It was all downhill from there.
Link Posted: 8/1/2005 5:32:01 AM EDT
[#2]
Pissing match?

well theres was that one time where I pissed continuously for 4mins, 39secs
Link Posted: 8/1/2005 5:33:57 AM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
Pissing match?

well theres was that one time where I pissed continuously for 4mins, 39secs

What was the challenger's time?  
Link Posted: 8/1/2005 5:36:09 AM EDT
[#4]
tag
Link Posted: 8/1/2005 5:36:36 AM EDT
[#5]
I count myself among those who actually saw the Range Report photos during the hour or so they were online.
Link Posted: 8/1/2005 5:37:31 AM EDT
[#6]
Back in 2003 we had some real doozies. Specifically, in the months of January and February.

Yes, I remember.
Link Posted: 8/1/2005 5:47:28 AM EDT
[#7]
I liked the underwater bump fire thread.
Link Posted: 8/1/2005 5:49:27 AM EDT
[#8]
The "Hook, Line, and Sinker" award goes to "Can anyone take a full power shot from me?"

Out-flipping-standing.
Link Posted: 8/1/2005 5:50:50 AM EDT
[#9]
The flaming backpack story, bar none. "You cant bring fire on the plane!!"
Link Posted: 8/1/2005 5:52:15 AM EDT
[#10]
Anybody remember the "Jourami" thread?

Link Posted: 8/1/2005 5:52:28 AM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:

+1
Link Posted: 8/1/2005 5:56:21 AM EDT
[#12]
McUzi rant.
Link Posted: 8/1/2005 5:58:34 AM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:
McUzi rant.

That was "special."

Classic.

Unique.

Legendary.
Link Posted: 8/1/2005 6:13:34 AM EDT
[#14]

Quoted:

Quoted:

+1

Yeah, I still think of that one and it still cracks me up...
Link Posted: 8/1/2005 6:19:00 AM EDT
[#15]
A few come to mind:  

Blaze-of-Glory phone call to the ATF.

Underwater bumpfire thread

Any thread being locked at the mention of the word "MARPAT"
IBTL

ETA:  "draw down" threads being locked.  OH, THE INSANITY!!!
Link Posted: 8/1/2005 6:24:07 AM EDT
[#16]
I always liked LordTrader's "Post without posting" series of pRon...  I don't think I ever did get to see the end of the spin the bottle series.

ETA:  I also liked Treetop's flaming backpack and was there the night of the range report, but they were already mentioned.
Link Posted: 8/1/2005 6:25:05 AM EDT
[#17]

Quoted:
Back in 2003 we had some real doozies. Specifically, in the months of January and February.

Yes, I remember.

<-----I must have missed those...
Link Posted: 8/1/2005 6:28:36 AM EDT
[#18]
probably the most recent was the AZHTF spilling into GD
Link Posted: 8/1/2005 6:30:10 AM EDT
[#19]
The hardest I ever laughed was at that that guy who posted about crapping so hard at the restraunt that it hit the walls. Oh, and I remember him puking in his shorts, while on the can. He needed a mop, bucket, and a change of clothes. It was some kind of macaroni dish, as I recall.

That one was a masterpiece.
Link Posted: 8/1/2005 6:37:47 AM EDT
[#20]
Oh... And the whole Fear Factor series was alot of fun.  God I laughed hard at those.  members getting patted down by the cops, dressing in drag, and eating bugs and tampons (you know who you are).  That was well worth the prizes I donated to the cause.
Link Posted: 8/1/2005 6:41:20 AM EDT
[#21]

Quoted:
probably the most recent was the AZHTF spilling into GD

Oh yeah!

Let's not forget the classic "I had to draw down on a punk today" thread either!
Link Posted: 8/1/2005 6:54:13 AM EDT
[#22]
Blaze_of_Glory and Cyanide wre my greatest triumpts!!
Link Posted: 8/1/2005 6:56:02 AM EDT
[#23]
Wing Hunt.  Some guy posted that he would go on wing hunts at the restaraunt he worked at. They would 'find' and extra wing or two instead of making fresh ones at closing time or when they were really busy.  Some guys got pissed because they ate there and fowarded the link to the restaraunt.  The guy got fired.

My friend is giving me an M16.  Some kid went on and on about how his friend was giving him an M16 because he had so many.  The kid got an ARFcom spanking including postings of his own pictures of him on top of a mountain of airsoft junk.
Link Posted: 8/1/2005 6:56:18 AM EDT
[#24]

Quoted:
Oh... And the whole Fear Factor series was alot of fun.  God I laughed hard at those.  members getting patted down by the cops, dressing in drag, and eating bugs and tampons (you know who you are).  That was well worth the prizes I donated to the cause.

The LOSER of the final two KISSED A LIVE ALLIGATOR!

If THAT gives you noobs any idea of what the contest was like!!

Sgat1r5
Link Posted: 8/1/2005 7:07:28 AM EDT
[#25]
I recall the post about the guy pretending to being blind and riding the bus to go vote, with his "seeing eye dog" a chihuaha? and a buddy, to piss off the libs. Very funny stuff, and he posted other crazy things he had done.
Link Posted: 8/1/2005 7:15:00 AM EDT
[#26]

Quoted:
I recall the post about the guy pretending to being blind and riding the bus to go vote, with his "seeing eye dog" a chihuaha? and a buddy, to piss off the libs. Very funny stuff, and he posted other crazy things he had done.

It was a Seeing Eye CAT!

Sgat1r5
Link Posted: 8/1/2005 7:22:40 AM EDT
[#27]
Anyone remember the very quickly and unjustly locked "Tactical Nasty" thread?

I was laughing in bed last night thinking about it!
Link Posted: 8/1/2005 7:22:43 AM EDT
[#28]

Quoted:
Blaze_of_Glory and Cyanide wre my greatest triumpts!!

Cmon, who doesn't miss BOG???

TXL
Link Posted: 8/1/2005 7:27:49 AM EDT
[#29]
Bread
Link Posted: 8/1/2005 7:30:04 AM EDT
[#30]
Link Posted: 8/1/2005 7:38:07 AM EDT
[#31]

1. Range Report.

2. BOG

3. Backrub

4. The "self-inflicted injuries" thread

5. Fear Factor.

Honorable Mentions: Thread covering minute-by-minute events of the "Senate Vote On AWB Renewal (Mar03)" & "The Final Countdown To AWB Sunset (Sep03)".

(I wasn't here for LordTrader's 9-11 thread otherwise that would have been #1)

Link Posted: 8/1/2005 7:42:25 AM EDT
[#32]
Sorry Sgt., memory is shot...seeing eye cat which made it even more funny.
Link Posted: 8/1/2005 7:43:42 AM EDT
[#33]
Aaarrrraaah!  Patty
Link Posted: 8/1/2005 7:45:24 AM EDT
[#34]
A .22 and a .38.
Link Posted: 8/1/2005 7:47:03 AM EDT
[#35]

Quoted:
A .22 and a .38.

LMAO....  I forgot about that.  That was a long time ago.  
Link Posted: 8/1/2005 7:49:24 AM EDT
[#36]
Been here less than a year, but I was pissing in my pants when "CLEAN_CUT" came "clean" and informed everyone he was really Rachel.

All those men  that had been flirting with Rachel to find out it was really Clean_Cut they had been flirting with.

Lots of CRYING GAME flashbacks there, I'll bet.
Link Posted: 8/1/2005 7:51:26 AM EDT
[#37]
range report amd the one who had the case of shits at a restraunt can not remember who it was.
also the one about the case of shits in the airplane.
Link Posted: 8/1/2005 8:00:47 AM EDT
[#38]

Quoted:
Been here less than a year, but I was pissing in my pants when "CLEAN_CUT" came "clean" and informed everyone he was really Rachel.

All those men  that had been flirting with Rachel to find out it was really Clean_Cut they had been flirting with.

Lots of CRYING GAME flashbacks there, I'll bet.

WTF?  Clean_Cut was Rachael?  Why didn't I get the memo?  
Link Posted: 8/1/2005 8:05:09 AM EDT
[#39]
Favorite joke? SQUATDOG  nuff said.
Link Posted: 8/1/2005 8:08:20 AM EDT
[#40]
Anyone remember the "Glass rod broke in my pee pee" thread?

(no...  I am not making this up.  it was a real thread during the pee pee talk era on this site)
Link Posted: 8/1/2005 8:11:25 AM EDT
[#41]
what about the thread that trg started about the online dating losers with pics had the funniest reply from somebody about one persons pet kept me laughing for hours.
Link Posted: 8/1/2005 8:11:51 AM EDT
[#42]

Quoted:
I count myself among those who actually saw the Range Report photos during the hour or so they were online.

The most infamous thread that never happened...for sure!

PS. I saw 'em to!
Link Posted: 8/1/2005 8:20:35 AM EDT
[#43]

Quoted:

one word

AROCK
Link Posted: 8/1/2005 8:49:02 AM EDT
[#44]
I've met Clean Cut.  He is, in fact, clean cut.  
Link Posted: 8/1/2005 9:16:52 AM EDT
[#45]

Quoted:
Anyone remember the "Glass rod broke in my pee pee" thread?

(no...  I am not making this up.  it was a real thread during the pee pee talk era on this site)

I don't believe the pee pee talk era ever ended.
Link Posted: 8/1/2005 9:25:00 AM EDT
[#46]
T*nk, AZHTF, Arock, anything with TRG in it, any DU infiltrations..........they are too many to list.
Link Posted: 8/1/2005 9:29:28 AM EDT
[#47]

Quoted:
1. Range Report.

2. BOG

3. Backrub

4. The "self-inflicted injuries" thread

5. Fear Factor.

Honorable Mentions: Thread covering minute-by-minute events of the "Senate Vote On AWB Renewal (Mar03)" & "The Final Countdown To AWB Sunset (Sep03)".

(I wasn't here for LordTrader's 9-11 thread otherwise that would have been #1)

Without opening old wounds could someone just expand a little on these just so those of us who missed them have a little idea as to what they are about.

Also what's the deal with MARPAT?...

Cheers

Taffy
Link Posted: 8/1/2005 9:32:52 AM EDT
[#48]
"What's the best AR for a petite female?" , a.k.a. the inaugural TT thread.

ETA:  Honorable mention to the almost-never-ending Diaper Genie thread.
Link Posted: 8/1/2005 9:47:40 AM EDT
[#49]

Quoted:

Without opening old wounds could someone just expand a little on these just so those of us who missed them have a little idea as to what they are about.

Also what's the deal with MARPAT?...

Cheers

Taffy

Fear Factor was a game I started. People donated about $1000 in prizes, around $500 went to the final winner.  I had 10 contestants, 1 person got voted off each round by me after I gave them stunts to do.

These stunts included............

1:  standing on a corner with a sign "Will work for ammo"

2:  Going into a store in full BDU's and building a toilet paper pyramid.

3:  Going the their local rifle range dressed in drag

4: Eating bugs

5 for the finally I let TequilaBob and Echo6 pick what they wanted to do (since they wouldn't write an essay).  TB kissed a LIVE alligator and ummmm, er,,,,ate a "LIVE" tampon IYKWIM.  

Echo6 had his wife and kids hit him with a stun gun, OC spray and a paint ball gun, ALL at the same time.  Echo6 won.

Sgat1r5
Link Posted: 8/1/2005 9:50:37 AM EDT
[#50]
I STILL HAVE ALL THE VIDEOS, JUST NO WHERE TO HOST THEM
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 4
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top