Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 4
Posted: 7/29/2005 8:17:40 PM EDT
My best-friend Bill just bought a house with his friend Jenny as his roommate. It was built in the 1930's, it's about 1200 square feet with 3 bedrooms, built on a crawlspace. It sat empty for 3 years.

When he first moved in a few weeks ago he was telling us that he thought it was kind of strange that in the bedrooms the locks were backwards; they locked from the outside. He also thought it was strange that there were eyehooks in the walls in the bedrooms at about knee level. Kind of the height that you would tie someone up if they were sitting on the floor. Pretty strange so far, yes?

Well, lucky us, we get to go over and feed his pets for the weekend, while he is out of town, so he came over to give us his key.

As soon as they get into our house they start asking me if I can research their house for them. I'm the guy who knows how to look up stuff on those mysterious computer thingamajigs. So, I of course, ask them why.

It turns out that they keep hearing voices in the house when noone is around and creaking upstairs like someone walking around up there. Not just sometimes but all the time when they are home. The weird thing is that the floor doesn't creak.

They both kept trying to reason why this was happening and dismissing it until one day Jenny, the girl he lives with, went to her daughter's room with both her arms full of toys to put them away, while her daughter was gone. She walked into the room and laid them down and when she turned around, the door was closed. The doors in their house were never trimmed right and it is difficult to shut them since they drag on the carpet.

The next day she was in the kitchen, making a sandwich, Bill was in the Garage outside, and she says she heard very loud, and clear as day, a young child, right at her elbow, yelling, "Mama, Maaaammmmmaaaa, maaaaamaaa!!"

True story. I've known both of them for many years and both of them have poo pooed me in the past about experiences I've had.

Any of you had an experience with the supernatural?
Link Posted: 7/29/2005 8:21:48 PM EDT
[#1]
I don't know anything about it, but I have felt and seen some strange and unexplainable things. Nothing like what some people have. Tag.
Link Posted: 7/29/2005 8:22:02 PM EDT
[#2]
My grandmother's house was an old boarding house back around the turn of the century. A boarder had a heart attack and fell out dead on the side porch. I've heard people walking down the stairs when no one was there. I actually saw a deck of cards suspended in mid air and drop to the table as I entered the room. I got used to it and it became kinda fun.  I also had a friend in high school that lived in a haunted house. One night I was leaving his house and when I reached for the door knob to open the door, I saw the knob turn and the door opened before I touched it.
Link Posted: 7/29/2005 8:22:08 PM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 7/29/2005 8:22:08 PM EDT
[#4]
I lived in a haunted house for awhile. I believe in spooks now.
Link Posted: 7/29/2005 8:29:39 PM EDT
[#5]
Usually this thread doesnt start until a week or two before Halloween. And runs 6+ pages.
Link Posted: 7/29/2005 8:35:30 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:
My grandmother's house was an old boarding house back around the turn of the century. A boarder had a heart attack and fell out dead on the side porch. I've heard people walking down the stairs when no one was there. I actually saw a deck of cards suspended in mid air and drop to the table as I entered the room. I got used to it and it became kinda fun.  I also had a friend in high school that lived in a haunted house. One night I was leaving his house and when I reached for the door knob to open the door, I saw the knob turn and the door opened before I touched it.

Did it ever occur to you that you might have lattent telekinetic powers instead?

Think about it.
Link Posted: 7/29/2005 8:37:05 PM EDT
[#7]
tag for all of the stories that will be coming and to see what you find about the hous.

beer-check
popcorn-check
Link Posted: 7/29/2005 8:38:40 PM EDT
[#8]
+1 for history.
Link Posted: 7/29/2005 8:49:32 PM EDT
[#9]
clickaricky

I just read this tonight and it made me think of this sort of thing.

I'm skurt.
Link Posted: 7/29/2005 8:53:35 PM EDT
[#10]
interesting
Link Posted: 7/29/2005 9:03:13 PM EDT
[#11]
I dont believe in this stuff in the classical sense but for some reason I love reading about it.  

I was still laughing at the one the guy told about the naked girl ghost and how he got rid of her. I know its not something I should laugh at but it was pretty creative.

I have had a doppleganger experience but I am not a good story teller. I have never seen it but others have. Are we supposed to fight if we ever meet? Or is it we are not supposed to touch or we will both collapse into a singularity pulling in the universe at a rate set forth by our new quantum mass?
Link Posted: 7/29/2005 9:05:44 PM EDT
[#12]
Tag!

Love this stuff.
BOO!

Link Posted: 7/29/2005 9:08:04 PM EDT
[#13]
Also, we need pics of Jenny if she is Hott.

Maybe in a nightie running down the hall from a ghost, yea that would be nice.
Link Posted: 7/29/2005 9:09:07 PM EDT
[#14]

Quoted:
Usually this thread doesnt start until a week or two before Halloween. And runs 6+ pages.

Mine ran 15 pages I think, can't find it in the archive.
Link Posted: 7/29/2005 9:09:43 PM EDT
[#15]
it was casper the freindly ghost
Link Posted: 7/29/2005 9:10:26 PM EDT
[#16]

Quoted:
it was casper the freindly ghost

There are no friendly ghosts, IMHO.
Link Posted: 7/29/2005 9:11:16 PM EDT
[#17]
When I was younger I was one of those rats who would be up the second the sunlight hit my face... I would race into my parents room to wake them up so they could do the parent routine... you know fix me a bowl of cereal and all that stuff. I wake up one morining and I ran into their room and it was empty. In the corner of the room I saw a shadowperson putting on clothes. I didnt know wtf was going on; the room was well lit by natural sunlight and big windows. I called for mom and it disapeared. My mom had gone to work at 4:00 that morning and my dad was the only one home.

I then ate cereal.
Link Posted: 7/29/2005 9:17:47 PM EDT
[#18]

Quoted:
When I was younger I was one of those rats who would be up the second the sunlight hit my face... I would race into my parents room to wake them up so they could do the parent routine... you know fix me a bowl of cereal and all that stuff. I wake up one morning and I ran into their room and it was empty. In the corner of the room I saw a shadowperson putting on clothes. I didnt know wtf was going on; the room was well lit by natural sunlight and big windows. I called for mom and it disapeared. My mom had gone to work at 4:00 that morning and my dad was the only one home.

I then ate cereal.

So wait when you were a kid you were a RAT?  I'm guessing you got better, right?  Or are you typing with little rat paws?
Link Posted: 7/29/2005 9:18:01 PM EDT
[#19]
Better call an old priest and a young priest.  
Link Posted: 7/29/2005 9:18:08 PM EDT
[#20]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Did it ever occur to you that you might have lattent telekinetic powers instead?

Think about it.

Everyone who is telekinetic, raise my hand.
Link Posted: 7/29/2005 9:20:16 PM EDT
[#21]

So wait when you were a kid you were a RAT? I'm guessing you got better, right? Or are you typing with little rat paws?

Arizona people are weird. What do they call pesky, noisy kids in your area? Sunburns?
Link Posted: 7/29/2005 9:22:17 PM EDT
[#22]

Quoted:

So wait when you were a kid you were a RAT? I'm guessing you got better, right? Or are you typing with little rat paws?

Arizona people are weird. What do they call pesky, noisy kids in your area? Sunburns?

Brats not Rat's, !

BTW: what makes you think I'm from AZ?
Link Posted: 7/29/2005 9:24:53 PM EDT
[#23]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Brats not Rat's, !

BTW: what makes you think I'm from AZ?

It could be your signature:  www.arizonashooting.com www.Tannerite.com
Link Posted: 7/29/2005 9:25:57 PM EDT
[#24]
Oh nothing... the first statement stands alone. Arizona people are weird.

The second statement was asking you a question about your area which may or may not be Arizona.  I made no assumptions based on your signature but then again I am lying somewhere in this and only this post.

Clear as mud.
Link Posted: 7/29/2005 9:27:29 PM EDT
[#25]

Quoted:
Oh nothing... the first statement stands alone. Arizona people are weird.

The second statement was asking you a question about your area which may or may not be Arizona.

Clear as mud.

You need to relax a bit.  I was just messing with you over your spelling error.

Sorry to upset you so.
Link Posted: 7/29/2005 9:28:51 PM EDT
[#26]
I was being straightfaced sarcastic as is possible to be over the electronic medium we are currently communicating by.

(In other words: I understand you were making a joke... as was I)
Link Posted: 7/29/2005 9:32:49 PM EDT
[#27]

Quoted:
I was being straightfaced sarcastic as is possible to be over the electronic medium we are currently communicating by.

(In other words: I understand you were making a joke... as was I)

Got it!
Link Posted: 7/29/2005 9:35:00 PM EDT
[#28]
My wife and I went to a dinner theater a week ago with 4 couples from our subdivison.  One of them is moving away and it was kind of a goodbye party type thing.  Any it was one of those murder mystery things and was way more fun that I thought it would be.  What made it cool, though, was where it was held.  It was in the Lemp Mansion in St. Louis.  The Lemp family were the king of beer while Adolphus Busch was still chopping down beachwood trees.  It goes back to the last century, and during prohibition it ruined the Lemps.  Over the years four of them committed suicide.  Three in the house.  Another family member died there from illness.  There are also caverns underneath the house which have now been sealed over.   After the dinner I and few others went through the house from top to bottom.  I saw nothing.  Felt nothing.  Yet, it was still a little creepy.  I did run into a chick dressed like Elvira coming out of the bathroom, black lipstick and all.  Not bad for the mistress of the dark.

Before we left I ask the guy cleaning off our table if he'd seen any ghosts.  He said no, but he had two very weird experiences in the house.  Turns out this guy is a family member of the the family who bought the house from the Lemps and runs the theater/restaraunt business.    The first incident was he came in about 10am on Sunday morning (being the Sunday brunch manager).  Walks through two of the dining rooms (he showed us which ones) and notices nothing.  Goes into the bar to start brewing tea and coffee for the lunch buffet.  Then he walks back through the same rooms.  In the second one every candle on every table is lit.  Said it pissed him off that someone was that careless.  He put them out and boxed them up.  About 15 minutes later he realized that those candles (tea candles) last 3 hours max.  The house had been empty for the last 10 or so.  The candles were not melted.  

The second incident came when he and his girlfriend were partying in downtown St. Louis and the they decided to stay at the mansion instead of driving all the way home.  It's a bed and breakfast, but no staff stays the night.  This night it was empty.  They took the Lavendar Suite which also has the large bathroom adjoining (where I saw Elvria chick).  One door to the hall on the bathroom and one on the bedroom.  He said they took their stuff upstairs and locked both the doors (even no one is there).  About 15 minutes later he notices the bedroom dorr is open.  He shuts it again.  Same thing happens and the girlfriend notices.  He said he then made double sure it was locked.  Fifteen minutes later, same thing.  Door is open again.  He knows he locked it.  Girlfriend is starting to freak out just a bit at this point.  He locks it again and then goes to check the bathroom door.  It's stuck shut.  Can't get it open.   They go back to the bedroom door.  It's shut this time.  It also will not open.  They are totally freaked out at this point.  They go back to the bathroom door and try it again.  Same thing.  Back to the bedroom door.  It's standing open.  He said that was enough for him.  They got their stuff and hit the trail.  He said he's never stayed there again.  

Supposedly, this is the 9th most haunted house in the United States.  How one determines the rank is a mystery to me.  Here is a picture of the house:

From the Lemp Mansion Website:
After the death of Charles Lemp, the mansion was sold and turned into a boarding house. Shortly after that, it fell on hard times and began to deteriorate, along with the nearby neighborhood. In later years, stories began to emerge that residents of the boarding house often complained of ghostly knocks and phantom footsteps in the house. As these tales spread, it became increasingly hard to find tenants to occupy the rooms and because of this, the old Lemp Mansion was rarely filled.

The decline of the house continued until 1975, when Dick Pointer and his family purchased it. The Pointer's began remodeling and renovating the place, working for many years to turn it into a restaurant and an inn. But the Pointer's were soon to find out that they were not alone in the house...

The bulk of the remodeling was done in the 1970's and during this time, workers reported strange things happening in the house, leading many to believe the place was haunted. Reports often varied between feelings of being watched, vanishing tools and strange sounds. Many of the workers actually left the job site and never came back.

Since the restaurant has opened, staff members also have had their own odd experiences. Glasses have been seen to lift off the bar and fly through the air; sounds are often heard that do not have explanation and some have even glimpsed actual apparitions who appear and vanish at will. In addition, many customers and visitors to the house report some pretty weird incidents. It is said that doors lock and unlock on their own; the piano in the bar plays by itself; voices and sounds come from nowhere; and even the spirit of the "Lavender Lady" has been spotted on occasion.

The house has also attracted ghost hunters from around the country, who have come partly due to a November 1980 LIFE magazine article, which named the Lemp Mansion as "one of the most haunted houses in America". It remains a popular place for dinner and spirits today.

The current owner of the house, Paul Pointer, maintains the place as a wonderful eating and lodging establishment and takes the ghosts as just another part of the strange mansion. "People come here expecting to experience weird things," he said, " and fortunately for us, they are rarely disappointed."

ETA:  One more thing.  One lady that went with us is really into this stuff.  I had my son photoshop a ghostly image of one of the Lemps into picture I took of her and her husband.  We stuck it in the background.  We gave the the picture to see if they ever notice.  
Link Posted: 7/29/2005 9:42:35 PM EDT
[#29]
BTW, this was last weekend. They are watching my animals this weekend and have already said they may stay at our house while we are at Gettysburg to get away from the stress it's causing. They are both really freaked out which is odd considering neither of them believed in this sort of thing.
Link Posted: 7/29/2005 9:46:08 PM EDT
[#30]
I love ghost stories, though nothing exciting ever happens in my life  Until recently, at a client's multimillion mansion in Beverly Hills.
I've been going there for years, never felt or saw anything strange.  One day I was working on some networking stuff in the guest house with the client's assistant, the door slammed shut.  There was no breeze and it was a heavy door.  Later  it opened by itself, again no breeze, though the door wasn't locked by a dead bolt, there was no way to open it without turning the handle.  I looked at her, she told me the strange things happening in the house.  At times when she's alone she'd feel really uneasy, as if someone was behind her.  The house keeper once heard someone calling her name (a female voice), so she asked the other house keeper if she had called for her, she didn't.
The assistant isn't afraid of the "entity", it never did anything malicious, but by its actions I guess it just wanted to be noticed.
Link Posted: 7/30/2005 1:13:09 AM EDT
[#31]
I'm a believer.

I lived in a house in Gig Harbor WA for about 5 years that has some weird shit going on in it. When we moved in I started noticing my cat watching something like she would a moth but there was never anything there. This took place pretty much right away when we moved in but it didn't really mean much at the time. Slowly over the course of the next couple years we started noticing things;

the second bedroom in the house (it was really small) was frigid alot, also my combs would turn up in the kitchen. I was fishing up in AK for the first few years so I wasn't around much of the time and my wife never mentioned anything strange when I would come home. I quit my job in AK and decided to settle down at home, shortly after this my wife who is a light sleeper started waking me up in the middle of the night telling me that the bedroom door had just closed. I sleep REALLY hard so I knew it had to be freaking her out but I just figured since the house was old and the doors were not in square that it was just one of those things. The door wasn't latching or anything it was just swinging closed. I decided to start closing our door at night to make her feel better.

She wakes me up one night frantic telling me that the door which I had forced closed (no easy task considering that you had to lift and wedge the door in the frame) had opened and that she had sat up and seen the handle turning back to the stop. I lept out of bed and proceded to rattle off the I am armed and WILL shoot you if you come through that door mantra while she is clutching the phone. After a couple seconds I started clearing the house and find nothing. It's hard to put across on a message board but my wife is not a person plagued by absurd fears or irrational childhood shit, it's why I married her. She is one of the most emotionaly stable people I have ever met.

At any rate later that night she nudges me just as I am drifting off and tells me it's happening again. I sit up in bed and watch as the door swings open and comes to a stop. Same deal, it was wedged into the frame just like before. I'm raging pissed off at this point because I have to be up at 4 AM for work and fly out of bed and slam the door shut. I turn and take two steps back to the bed and the door crashes open. I mean crash boom slam's open. My wife is now freaking out and I too am scared. Neither of us slept the rest of the night and I think we went out for coffee at Denny's. It was at this point that I thought we had a ghost.

I had a priest come to the house and give a blessing. He gave me sage and told me that if I felt anything odd in the house to burn some of it and walk through each room waving it around. I did this on occasion and for about 6 months there was nothing that happened that seemed out of the ordinary.

One night as my wife was making dinner I had to run to the store for some supplies, I ran the errand and afterward in the kitchen I start putting stuff away. I walk to the pantry that her father had made for us and as I opened the door to it something catches my eye. I turn (my bedroom door was at an angle from the pantry to the right and behind you at about 0400) and looking through my bedroom to the bathroom door (again about 0400 at the same angle) I see a towell that hangs from the door extended out from the door at a right angle and taught like a rope just hanging there like it was being held but suspended on one end in space. I am literally dumbfounded and can't take my eyes from it but I manage to get out a "Honey come here." she turns and apparently sees the look on my face and abruptly asks me what's wrong? Still not looking away from it I tell her to get her ass over here now that she has to see this and that is when she gets scared . Just after this the towell just drops like someone just let go and swings back to the door. I could not deal with staying in that house that night at all and we went to a relatives who of course wanted us to take him back to the house to see this crap. At that point I said screw it as we had been saving for a house and had a nice egg built up and we actively looked and found one within a couple weeks. We both slept like shit the whole time.

I burned sage like a mofo durring all of this and was basically developing a twitch every time I went into any room of the house. I can not emphasize enough what seeing an object move in an unatural state but on it's own did to my psyche. I felt like I had some type of PTSD. We packed our shit in advance of finding our home and readied to move. The final weekend in the house I was taking a break from loading the truck while my wife made some sammwiches for my brother and I. I walked out of the living room and through the second bedroom to the bathroom and did my business. When I walked out a small wicker rocker that we had sitting in a corner of the room was dead center in the living room. My brother was nowhere to be seen. I asked my wife if my brother had been back in the house and she said no. I asked her if she put the chair in the center of the room and she just stared at me.

Needless to say we did not stay another night in that house.

I really hate to admit that something I could not see frightened the shit out of me but to put it mildly I was scared after all of that and I can't explain what it was in that house but it sure didn't seem to like having me around whatever it was.

I used to think that people who believed in that kind of thing had a weak constitution or were somewhat prone to mental illness and I still catch myself thinking that from time to time which strikes me as odd after experiencing this.

I have no doubt though that ghosts whatever they may be do manifest themselves somehow and it is from time to time witnessed by us.

Link Posted: 7/30/2005 1:22:32 AM EDT
[#32]
Anybody else looking over their shoulder now?
Link Posted: 7/30/2005 1:44:19 AM EDT
[#33]

I'm just waiting for someone to say these see "shadow people"

I once was going with a woman while stationed at Ft. Carson, who believed all that nonesense...... we made reservation at a hotel in cripple creek for a weekend getaway, and some fun gambling and such.......the first night there, she wakes me up and points at the window, saying she sees a figure..........I don't see shit, and start back to sleep, she shakes me and says the thing is moving across the room.........again I don't see shit.........and go back to sleep. well she gets scared and leaves the room, next morning she  comes back from staying up all night in the lobby, and is  pissed  I hadn't see it, or came after her, I told her I  didn't see anything, and if I had I would have said so, but I didn't .....and why should I be as tired as you over nothing.. told her if you see things that aren't there,  maybe you should lay off all those "ghost" stories you read.........but I phrased it nicely. she gets all pissed, and says the reason I didn't see it, is I'm not "receptive"........that is when I lost it and started to laugh my ass off.........well needless to say that ended that getaway, and the relationship.

Link Posted: 7/30/2005 2:25:05 AM EDT
[#34]
tag.
Link Posted: 7/30/2005 9:40:20 AM EDT
[#35]
Are "shadow people" and "moth people" suppose to be space aliens?
Link Posted: 7/30/2005 9:57:00 AM EDT
[#36]
tag
just because none of this type stuff ever happens to me.
Link Posted: 7/30/2005 12:43:56 PM EDT
[#37]
taggage
Link Posted: 7/30/2005 1:51:07 PM EDT
[#38]
Link Posted: 7/30/2005 2:14:58 PM EDT
[#39]
taggity tag.
Link Posted: 7/30/2005 2:56:20 PM EDT
[#40]
Gents,
My good friend bought, and is restoring a house, built in 1910-1915 range. He is restoring it, and lets say he's opened a pandoras box! His ghost is actually quite playful and humorous. This is no shit, I've seen it. While I was there, the house is EMPTY 100% , just he and I, he used a putty knife, set it down and told me to look where he put it, I did. we walked away, him leading the way, glanced back at his suggestion, putty knife still there.  Then he told me to wait, "she'll" come and get it...  We went upstairs for 5 minutes, came back downstairs to the putty knife GONE!  The he thanked "her" and said he needed it back to finish the days project. A sound of an object hitting the ground came from behind us, we turn around and there is the damn putty knife! On the cement floor, and about 30 feet from where we were standing [we were standing where he placed it originally]. Unbelieveable?, it happened to me. This basement is gutted nothing there but the floor and sawhorses, a few tools etc, and a few sheets of drywall. No where to hide, no where no how.  He also stated "she" hates swearing, and dislikes uncouth behavior. He learned this the hard way. If you swear "she" takes his stuff and wont give it back for days. And the first thing he did after buying the house, is making one bathroom usable so that when nature calls he can use it while restoring. He fixes the toilet, and decides to try it out. As a man, he pees standing up, door open no worries noone else is around... WHAM the door slams shut and scares the CRAP out of him. But it thinks maybe there's a breeze so payed it no mind.  Goes to the bathroom again later, leaves the door wide open, and same deal WHAM slams shut. And hears, yes hears someone making the tisk tisk tisk noise. He is FREAKED OUT. But he stayed and continued with the demolition of interior walls etc. Goes to the bathroom some time later, closes the door, pees, comes out and all of his tools have been placed neatly in his tool box. I mean ALL of them. He takes the hint and left the house for that day. He called me that day, we met and told me the days events. There were more, but let's say I was a non-believer then. That is THEN.   True stories gents, that's all I can say....

myitnaw

Link Posted: 7/30/2005 2:59:31 PM EDT
[#41]
Tag I love this stuff!
Link Posted: 7/30/2005 3:02:18 PM EDT
[#42]
Ask your friend to buy some flowers for the ghost, maybe she can make herself useful and do some work around the house, take out the trash and shit
Link Posted: 7/30/2005 3:41:17 PM EDT
[#43]
Link Posted: 7/30/2005 3:45:07 PM EDT
[#44]

Quoted:
Wow, you guys have some amazing stories to tell.  Nothing that strange has ever happened to me, but I have a friend that eerie things would happen to.  Nothing major, but every night when she came home from work, the TV remote would be up in the light fixture globe.  Inside of it.  Every day.  No matter where she hid it.  After a few weeks of dragging the ladder out to climb up and retrieve it, she finally just left it up there.  One day it simply disappeared.  Never found it when she moved, either.

At the time, she lived alone, and nobody had a key to her house.

I beg to differ!  After a few days of that, it would be time to move.  That's really freaky.  
Link Posted: 7/30/2005 3:55:45 PM EDT
[#45]
As a matter of fact, he does buy her flowers, once a week or so. And he planted a flower garden for "her" in the back yard this summer. And he leaves the TV satelite music on for her all day, and he stated that she gets tired of it, because it's often off when he comes home.  He is absolutely convinced it is a teen aged girl. He came to that conclusion after hearing "her" voice. And after some research on the property that he'd conducted in June, a girl [14] had died in the house during the Polio epidemic. Ironic, since the house was a newly built home then. Those are the facts as I know them....

myitinaw
Link Posted: 7/30/2005 4:04:07 PM EDT
[#46]
lol, watch out, his wife/girlfriend is gonna get jealous
Link Posted: 7/30/2005 4:17:08 PM EDT
[#47]
Funny you should mention that...  His gf will NOT set foot in the place. "She" does not like his  girlfriend. His girlfriend, is drop dead gorgeous...  pardon the death reference... LOL    but true!
And she's had a few "bad experiences" with the "ghost".... But the gf is a true believer too.

myitinaw
Link Posted: 7/30/2005 4:18:24 PM EDT
[#48]

Quoted:
Funny you should mention that...  His gf will NOT set foot in the place. "She" does not like his  girlfriend. His girlfriend, is drop dead gorgeous...  pardon the death reference... LOL    but true!
And she's had a few "bad experiences" with the "ghost".... But the gf is a true believer too.

myitinaw

Sounds like the ghost is jealous of the GF.
Link Posted: 7/30/2005 4:26:31 PM EDT
[#50]
Everybody all together

"The power of Christ compels you"

"The power of Christ compels you!"

"THE POWER OF CHRIST COMPELS YOU!!!!"

Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 4
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top