Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 7/14/2001 9:07:11 PM EDT
A freind of mine has a Kel-Tec P11.  It's chambered for 9mm, and is supposed to use one of the S&W 9mm hicap mags, but he doesn't know which one.

So...
1.  What works?  
2.  What about aftermarket?  
3.  What price do reliable mags for this pistol go for?

Thanks for any help!
Tex78
Link Posted: 7/14/2001 9:10:44 PM EDT
[#1]
All the smith mags will work.As far as after maarket Mec GAR which was oem for smith kel-tec and a bunch of others.I have had good luck with Triple K
Link Posted: 7/15/2001 3:47:48 AM EDT
[#2]
S&W M59 mags work.  The other S&W mags are basically just versions of that, and they work too.  The M669 mags are great with the extension block.  I've had trouble with mags for a 5906.  They wouldn't lock up.  Seems S&W moved the mag catch slightly, or there was just enough difference in the thrid gen SW to prevent it working.  It may be my gun, which is one of the very first P11's to come out (bought it in FL when they frist started up).  I just stick to the older generation M59/669 and have no problems.  

Stick to the older generation mags.  If you buy mags at a show, take the gun and make sure they fit right.

Ross

Link Posted: 7/15/2001 9:59:15 AM EDT
[#3]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top