Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 7/22/2005 7:12:44 PM EDT
I don't know if anyone has posted a heads up for this show yet, so I will.

I found it on the Mens channel on my satalite tv. It has 2 to 3 segmants on guns & high performance car/truck gear per show.  Last week they did a segmant on Les Baer  1911's & went to his shop & showed them building .45's from scratch.

It's a pretty cool show all in all, but they really push their sponsers stuff big time, along with their conversion kit for the .460 Rolland cal made for all 1911's. It will give you the performance of a .44 mag in your 1911 acording to them.

www.gunsandgears.tv/
Link Posted: 7/24/2005 4:59:13 AM EDT
[#1]
Not a single reply!
Link Posted: 7/24/2005 5:00:37 AM EDT
[#2]
Saw it once while over at my dad's place. Comcast doesn't have it in my area. Seemed like a good show.
Link Posted: 7/24/2005 7:24:12 AM EDT
[#3]
I don't think this kind of show would cater well to the Chicago market.
Link Posted: 7/25/2005 4:01:41 PM EDT
[#4]
btt
Link Posted: 7/25/2005 4:08:09 PM EDT
[#5]
Seems like a cool show

What is the "Men's Channel"???  I don't think I have it on DirectTV
Link Posted: 7/25/2005 4:27:50 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:
Seems like a cool show

What is the "Men's Channel"???  I don't think I have it on DirectTV

It's mostly hunting shows, but it's has a lot of other stufff about men's health issues, & big boy toys.
Link Posted: 7/29/2005 6:01:57 PM EDT
[#7]
Sounds like a great show I'll keep my eyes peeled.
Link Posted: 7/29/2005 6:03:13 PM EDT
[#8]
tv=teh suck
Link Posted: 7/29/2005 6:14:06 PM EDT
[#9]
I'm with you Redman I can't shoot my guns and watch TV nor can I drive my "71 Cutlass and watch the tele. Come to think of it neither can I ride me mountainbike on the trail or my jump bike at the skatepark and watch the boob toob.  I can't mow the yard or play with my kids and be glued to the tube and I surly cannot work on any of my toys while becomminga couch potatoe. So, I'm with you Redhorse   TV=the suck...
Link Posted: 8/3/2005 7:12:47 PM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:
I'm with you Redman I can't shoot my guns and watch TV nor can I drive my "71 Cutlass and watch the tele. Come to think of it neither can I ride me mountainbike on the trail or my jump bike at the skatepark and watch the boob toob.  I can't mow the yard or play with my kids and be glued to the tube and I surly cannot work on any of my toys while becomminga couch potatoe. So, I'm with you Redhorse   TV=the suck...

Sorry you two don't have time for tv. It probably cuts into your time infront of the computer.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top