Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 7/8/2001 10:16:20 AM EDT
The idea that the UN is allowed to discuss the individuals right to bear arms on American soil is an insult.  It is dangerous and a clear sign that Congress, the Courts and the Executive have abdicated our right to liberty.
I am a veteran as was my father and grandfather and now my oldest son has joined the Marines. I will not soon forget the attitude of those who spit on our efforts to keep this country free.
The right to keep and bear arms is more important to the maintenance of freedom than any other right that we may hold and it is not a right granted by government it a right granted
by nature to the freedom loving of this world.
Link Posted: 7/8/2001 11:30:37 AM EDT
[#1]
BTT
Link Posted: 7/8/2001 12:13:44 PM EDT
[#2]
One thing everyone might want to consider is that Bush, Powell, and most of the Republicans support the UN. One thing I realized recently is that whenever these politicians talk about Northern Ireland, Bosnia, Albania, etc. they always talk about disarmament.

This says to me that these politicians do not truly believe that the right to keep and bear arms is a God given right, they say that the Constitution gives us this right and they justify disarming other people because they do not have a 2nd Amendmendment.

Our founding Fathers believed that the purpose of government was to secure God given rights and that when any govenment was destroying those rights or a threat to those rights that the people had the right and the duty to reform or replace that government.

Our own government is a part of the UN and for the most part most of our elected officials support it.

I do not think that writing our elected officials will do much good. I do believe that we should write them anyway to let them know what we think about what they are doing. However the only way to really change things is to vote them out of office. This includes the Republicans as well as Deomocrats.
Link Posted: 7/8/2001 5:57:22 PM EDT
[#3]
RR,
"I do not think that writing our elected officials will do much good. I do believe that we should write them anyway to let them know what we think about what they are doing. However the only way to really change things is to vote them out of office. This includes the Republicans as well as Deomocrats. "

So what are you gonna do start your own gun-party?
That's why I voted for Allan Keyes in the primary. He is the best Judeo-Christian POlitician for guns in the nation. In my humble opinion.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top